本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
你要是再弄的话就下车
I won’t let you sit here if you do that.
-妈妈 你有麻烦了 -闭嘴
– Mom, you’re in trouble. – Hush up.
熄火
Turn off the car.
-当然 -赶紧熄火
– Of course. – Turn off the fucking car!
抱歉 我做错什么了吗
Sorry, did I do something wrong?
下车
Get out.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
-下车 -我做错什么…
– Get out! – Did I run–
你弄疼我了
You’re hurting me!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
告诉我 我做错什么了
Tell me what I did!
告诉我
Tell me!
我的丈夫是…
My husband works–
没错 女士 就是因为你丈夫
Exactly, lady. Your husband.
不 不 奇奇 不
No. No! Kiki! No!
奇奇
Kiki!
冷静
Calm down.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
小奇奇
Kikito!
开门 放我出去
Open the door! Let me out of here!
放我出去
Let me out!
天气这么炎热 把你的孩子们闷在车里
You know it’s not a good idea to leave your children
可不是什么好主意 不是吗
under the sun in a hot car, right?
非常糟糕 米卡·卡马雷纳女士
Very bad, Mrs. Mika Camarena.
奇奇
Kiki.
奇奇
Kiki.
奇奇
Kiki.
他说了什么
What’d he say?
他问我喜不喜欢瓜达拉哈拉 我说喜欢
He said if I liked Guadalajara and I said yes.
他似乎挺和善的
He seemed pretty nice.
毒枭
墨西哥
第一季
第五集
如果你是一个罪犯
If you’re a criminal
一个本该致力于阻止你的机构
and you have the one group that’s supposed to be dedicated
却跟你同流合污
to stopping you on your side…
天呐 你要大获全胜了
Well, shit. You can run the table.
贩毒集团控制着墨西哥最大的”帮派”
The cartel had the biggest gang in Mexico in their pocket.
一支私人军队基本按照他们的命令行事
A private army basically doing their bidding.
这些人给”服务和保护”带来了新的含义
These guys brought new meaning to the term “serve and protect.”
骚扰 胁迫
Harassing, intimidating,
避开缉毒局
keeping the DEA out of the way
这样费利克斯·加利亚多就能专注于其他事
so that Félix Gallardo could focus on other things,
比如扩张
like expanding.
我从伊莎贝拉那里听说了
I have heard from Isabella
你建立的组织
about the organization you built.
你干得很好
You’ve done well.
但是她跟我说 你想做出改变
But now she tells me you want to change things.
更像是利用某些机会 不是吗
More like taking advantage of certain opportunities, no?
美国关闭了几乎所有的加勒比海运毒航线
The Americans have closed almost all the Caribbean routes.
你有一批货就放在那里
You have a mountain of product just sitting there
无处可去
with nowhere to go.
费利克斯可以无视国境线 把货轻松弄到美国
Félix can swing the door open to 3,000 kilometers of the border.
于是你就来找我合作了 墨西哥先生
And here you are, Mr. Mexico.
听我说 我们每天都把大♥麻♥运过边境
Look, we ship marijuana across the border every day.
不分昼夜
Day and night.
一周七天 从不停止
Seven days a week, we never stop.
只是换换卡车里的货罢了
It’s just a matter of changing what’s in the trucks.
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
你有政♥治♥力量来实现吗
And you have the political juice to pull that off?
当然
Yeah.
别担心这个 我会亲自处理的
Don’t worry about that. I will take care of it myself, personally.
这可不是今天卖♥♥香蕉 明天卖♥♥菠萝
This isn’t like selling bananas one day and pineapples the next.
这完全是另一回事
It’s a whole other business.
如果我支持你
If I give you my support…
我得确保你明白你将要面对什么
I have to be sure that you understand what you’re getting into.
说明白点
Speaking clearly…
一旦你接手了哥伦比亚白粉
once you handle Colombian powder,
你就对其负责
you’re responsible for it.
如果把货丢了
Lose the product…
兄弟
brother…
会有后果的
there will be consequences.
非常严重的后果
Very serious consequences.
完全明白
That’s understood.
在南边的哥伦比亚 有两个组织地位超群
There are two organizations down there that really matter.
第一个很精明 典型的商人
One’s shrewd. Businessmen.
第二个 喜怒无常
The other, he has very big emotions.
跟我说说那个好商人
Tell me about the good businessmen.
跟他们打交道务必十分谨慎小心
Dealing with them requires a lot of discretion.
因为有人会嫉妒吗
Because someone will be jealous?
就像我说的
Like I said…
喜怒无常
big emotions.
我如果不选精明的那个 那我就是个傻子
I’d be a fool not to go with the shrewd ones.
那我打个电♥话♥
I will make the call then.
我会通知你具体见面时间的
I’ll let you know when they want to meet.
米格尔·安赫尔 如果我是你
Miguel Ángel, if I were you…
我会带她一起去
I would take her with me.
哥伦比亚人喜欢翘臀
Colombians love a round ass.
只要看她一眼
Just by looking at her,
那些可怜的傻♥逼♥们话都说不出来了
those poor fools won’t even be able to talk.
你在这边运作得很成功啊 费利克斯先生
You have a good thing going here, Mr. Félix.
为什么要寻求改变呢
Then why change it?
就像我说的
Like I said…
这是个机会 不是吗
there’s an opportunity, no?
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
先生
Sir.
其实 也许这家伙说得对
You know something, maybe this guy’s right.
你何不跟我一起去呢
Why don’t you come with me?
你需要我做什么都行 米格尔
Whatever you need, Miguel.
以前我们不锁门
Used to leave our doors unlocked.
这个城市和以前不一样了
City feels different. It does.
你是说他知道你的名字吗
Did you say he knew your name?
是的 他没看我的驾照或者材料
Yeah. He didn’t look at my license or papers.
把我锁在车里 和小奇奇说话
Locked me in the car while he talked to Kiki Jr.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
我在加利西哥读的高中
I went to high school with guys in Calexico
那里有些人比他可怕多了
that were scarier than him.
他对你动手动脚了吗
He put his hands on you?
是的
Yeah.
你对奇奇说了吗
You tell Kiki that?
不可能说的
No way.
我亲自向门德斯提交了一份报告
I filed a report with Mendez in person
并且通知了大使♥馆♥
and copied the embassy on it.
所以我们要向警方举报♥警♥察吗
So we’re filing police reports on the fucking police?
那怎么可能行得通
How’s that work exactly?
我们每次离开办公室都被人跟踪是一回事
It’s one thing if they’re tailing us every time we leave our office,
但这件破事 真的过分了
but this other shit? Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!