And I was dirty, very dirty.
他简直一团糟 我说 “奇奇 她在分娩了”
He was a mess, and I was like, “Kiki, she’s in labor!”
不 但我很紧张
No, but I was nervous–
奇奇告诉你城里那桩丑闻了吗
Did Kiki tell you about this bad business in the city?
一个大毒枭绑♥架♥了政客的女儿
A big narco kidnapped the daughter of a politician.
假如我们知道接听方的电♥话♥ 有没有办法
Is there a way to trace the location where a phone call was made?
追踪电♥话♥打出的地点
If we knew the number that received it?
可以
Well, yes.
有个办法 但是不合法
There is a way. But it isn’t legal.
你们一定也清楚这事 你们是警♥察♥
Which I’m sure you already know. You’re cops.
当然 但我们想确定那女孩的位置
Of course, but we want to locate this girl before…
趁她还没遭遇不测
anything bad happens to her.
她还在毒枭手上吗
The narco still has her?
是的
Yes.
说不准那个人♥渣♥会做出什么
No telling what this scumbag’ll do.
想想她父母现在多难过
Imagine what her parents are going through.
还有一周就圣诞节了
A fucking week before Christmas.
你会怎么做 安东尼奥
What would you do, Antonio?
这个…
Well…
如果真能帮上你们
…if I can help you with something…
我们走
Let’s go.
埃尔雷蒂罗和拉佩拉的路障
The barricades in El Retiro and La Perla
将继续保留 等待进一步通知
will also stay in place until further notice.
快瞧瞧
Look at that!
该死
Oh, shit!
没事吧 先生
Is everything okay, sir?
你能动吗
Can you move?
放松点 你出不来的
Take it easy, you won’t be able to get out.
我在这边帮你
I’ll help you this way.
好了
There you go.
我看看
Let’s see.
出来 出来了
Get out. There you go.
搞什么
What the fuck!
你刚出了一场车祸 先生 但没事
You’ve just had an accident, sir. But it’s all good.
别他妈碰我
Take your fucking hands off me.
冷静点 好吗
Okay, calm down, okay?
你在跟州警说话
You’re talking to a state policeman.
我他妈弄死你
I’ll fucking end you.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
看看你是何方神圣 狗♥杂♥种♥
Let’s see who you are, you bastard.
内托先生
Don Neto.
该死
Shit.
这是过去48小时内
This is the list of the calls
打去科内萨住♥宅♥的所有通话记录
made to the Conesa residence in the last 48 hours.
我们要找铁拉布兰卡区号♥的电♥话♥号♥码
So we’re looking for a number with a Tierra Blanca area code
和相应的地址
to match to an address.
我们未经许可获取了教♥育♥部♥长的通话记录
Minister of Education’s phone records without a warrant.
现在你倒担心没按规章行事了
Now you’re worried about protocol?
能成功我就不担心
Not if it works.
嘿 找到了
Hey. Here it is.
混账东西
Son of a bitch!
鲁伊斯 设立警戒线 检查周围是否有人在监视
Ruiz, set up a perimeter and check if anyone is watching.
我们会拿下这混♥蛋♥ 我有预感
We’re gonna nail this fucker, I can feel it.
圣诞节提早到了 长官
Christmas is coming early, Comandante!
渴不渴
Thirsty?
我给你拿了水
I brought you some water.
扶着他的头
Hold his head.
他们愿意时 行动可以非常迅速
They can move pretty damn quick when they want to.
我的头很痛 查波
I’ve got a headache, Chapo.
我可能需要再吸一条
Maybe I need another line.
没错 我头痛
Yeah, I’ve got a headache.
是谁派你来的
Who sent you?
纳瓦
Nava.
谁他妈是纳瓦
Who the fuck is Nava?
你告诉了谁你要来这里
Who’d you tell you were coming here?
-没有任何人 -你为谁办事
– No one. – Who are you working for?
我说了
I told you.
萨尔瓦多·奥索纳·纳瓦
Salvador Osuna Nava.
还有谁知道
Who else knows?
还有谁知道什么
Who else knows what?
知道什么
Knows what?
我们准备好围剿了
We’re ready to move in.
你们集中精神 小心一点
I want you to be focused and careful.
我们走
Let’s go.
不许动
Don’t fucking move.
有两名守卫 现在都面朝东南方向
There’s two guards, both currently facing southeast.
刚才那是什么声音
What was that?
是我的朋友吗
Was that my friend?
下一个被毙的就是你
The next one’s in you.
给我电♥话♥
A phone.
拉斐
Rafa.
内托先生还没回来
Don Neto hasn’t come back.
他要是被抓了怎么办
What if he got caught?
我们还是赶紧离开这里 走吧 拉斐
I think we should get the fuck out of here. Let’s go, Rafa.
不 混♥蛋♥ 如果费利克斯说他能搞定
No, asshole. If Félix said he’d fix this…
他就能搞定
then Félix will fix it.
把他裤子脱掉
Take his pants off.
派对结束了 混♥蛋♥们
Party’s over, assholes.
虽然刚才玩得很开心
Fun as it was.
给我电♥话♥
Phone!

Come on!
我再说一遍 行动取消 掉头离开
I repeat, the operation is canceled! Turn around!
-怎么回事 -好了
– What the fuck? – Okay.
是上面的意思 我们得撤了 行动被取消了
It’s word from above. We’ve gotta go. It’s been called off.
-他就在里面 -我们得撤了 好吗
– We have him right there. – We’ve got to go, okay?
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
卡马雷纳
Camarena!
卡马雷纳
Camarena.
刚才是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
我们明明能抓住他 那就是你所说的警务工作吗
I mean, we had him! Is that what you call police work?
-奇奇 冷静点 -不 我只是…
– Kiki, settle down. – No, I just–
冷静一点
Calm down!
我只是想要个解释
I just want an explanation!
这里不是你的国家
You’re not in your country!
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -你以为我不想抓住他吗
– Fuck you. – You didn’t think I want him too?
我不想一枪打死那个混♥蛋♥吗
I wouldn’t put a bullet between that motherfucker’s eyes?
他当时就在眼前
He was right there!
-我们听命于墨西哥城政♥府♥ -别激动
– We answer to Mexico City! – Hey, hey, hey, hey!
-知道吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥
– All right? – Fuck you!
他们才是管事的 我们跟他们对着干只会输
They’re in charge. We fight them, we lose.
所以他们给什么我们就要什么
So we take what they give us
希望能借此稍微改善
and hope it makes the pile of shit out here
这里的混乱局面
a little bit smaller.
我们只能做到这样
That’s the best we can do.
你又打算做什么呢
What are you gonna do? Huh?
我们在努力
We’re trying.
我们走
Let’s get the fuck out.
小心点
Be careful!
我他妈这是在哪儿
Where the fuck am I?
你到家了 先生
You’re home, sir.
来 我扶你进去
Come on, I’ll get you inside.
小心点 小心点
Watch out, watch out.
你一个人没事吧 先生
You gonna be okay, sir?
在这操蛋的世界上 有谁真能没事
Who’s really okay in this fucking world?
你说得对
You’re right.
你打了我
You hit me.
我该杀了你
I should kill you.
但今天是圣诞节
But it’s Christmas.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我需要一个司机
I could use a driver.
你说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!