Where?
铁拉布兰卡 就那一带
Tierra Blanca! That’s the neighborhood.
我只知道这么多 我发誓 只是传言
That’s all I know. I swear, it’s just a rumor.
-铁拉布兰卡 你知道那是哪里吗 -知道
– Tierra Blanca? You know where it is? – Yes.
-知道 -知道
– Yes? – Yes!
我需要个地址
I need an address.
到底在哪
Where is it?
我不知道了 长官 我发誓 我只知道这么多
I don’t know more, sir. I swear! That’s all I know! I swear.
没关系
It’s all right.
冷静点
Calm down.
看着我
Look at me.
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that?
那叫警务 我们这边就是这么办事的
It’s police work. That’s how we do it down here.
等等
Hey, wait.
我花了两个月才招揽到他当线人
I worked that kid for two months.
以后我没法用他了
Now I can’t use him again.
也算值了 卡马雷纳探员
Well, it was worth the bullet, Agent Camarena.
我们还有机会
We still have a shot.
你怎么执行警务 那是你的事
How you do your job, that’s your business.
但现在我们的线索断了
But now we have nothing.
这附近有数百间屋子
There’s hundreds of houses in this neighborhood,
我们快没时间了
and we’re running out of time.
-那就挨家挨户地敲门去找 -然后吓跑他们吗
– So we knock down some fucking doors. – And scare them off?
-要么害死那个女孩 -知道吗 我有个主意
– Or get the girl killed? – Yeah, you know what? I got an idea.
要不你在领♥事♥馆♥下车吧
Why don’t I drop your ass off at the consulate?
你可以回去继续浪费时间
You can go back to spinning your wheels.
总之 那个女孩平安回家了
Anyway, the girl’s back home safe.
卡罗放她走了
Caro let her go.
父母付赎金了吗
The parents paid the ransom?
绑♥架♥是他们一起策划的
They were both in on it.
等会
Hold on.
你是说 她的父母
You’re telling me her parents
不希望她跟毒贩交往
don’t want her seeing some dipshit narco…
所以这两个天才演了一出绑♥架♥的戏码
so these two geniuses staged a fucking kidnapping?
爱侣啊
Lovebirds.

Oh, fuck.
我们就通过这事抓住他
That’s how we get him.
我的邻居为电♥话♥公♥司♥工作
My neighbor works for the phone company.
也许他能追踪打到女孩家的电♥话♥
Maybe he can trace the calls going to the girl’s house,
当拉斐打来时 我们就抓住他
and when Rafa checks in… we nail him.
说不定能行
It could work.
但我的邻居是平民
But my neighbor’s a civilian.
明白吗 你不能把他脑袋往桌子上撞
Okay? So you can’t… slam his head on a table.
他住在哪
Where does he live?
索菲亚和我本该躲在我家的
Sofia and I were supposed to be holed up in my house.
一起在篝火边
Together by the fire.
在按♥摩♥浴缸游泳
Swimming in the jacuzzi.
-舔着巧克力… -老天爷啊
– Licking chocolate off– – For fuck’s sake.
你从来没恋爱过 是因为你没有真心
You’ve never been in love because you don’t have a heart.
过节的时候就更寂寞了
And it’s worse during the holidays.
大家都更幸福
Everyone’s happier.
该死的圣诞节
Fuck Christmas.
给我点
Give me some.
抽你的大♥麻♥
Smoke your weed.
听着 谁知道我们要困在这里多久
Look, who knows how long we’re gonna be stuck in here?
如果你分我点
If you give me some…
也许我会高兴起来
maybe it’ll cheer me up.
到了 伙计
There it is, man.
等会 看上去挺难
Hang on. It looks rough.
我们交货 打电♥话♥ 然后就走 明白吗
We deliver the cargo, make the call, and leave. Okay?
我知道拉斐是你的得力助手 但是
I know Rafa’s your boy and all that shit, but…
这真的是深入虎穴了
this is pretty fucked up.
搞什么
What the fuck?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch.
那个混♥蛋♥去哪了
Where the fuck did this motherfucker go?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
有人吗
Hello?
该死
Shit!
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
好多人
There’s a bunch of them.
我们把货运来了
We have your delivery!
都在飞机上
It’s all on the plane.
-冷静 冷静 -没事的
– Easy, easy. – It’s all good.
萨尔瓦多·奥索纳·纳瓦派我们来的
Salvador Osuna Nava sent us.
我们是联邦安♥全♥局♥的
We’re DFS.
问那个外国佬 他知道的
Ask the gringo. He knows.
我们需要一部电♥话♥
We need a phone.
你能给我找个电♥话♥吗
Can you get me a phone?
你明白我在说什么吗
You understand what I’m saying?
我们需要电♥话♥
We need a phone!
嘿 搞什么
Hey, what the fuck!
快嗨了 快嗨了
Get it up there! Get it up!
快了
Get it!
这样痛苦就消失了
So the pain goes away.
我不想让痛苦消失 我不想
I don’t want it to go. I don’t want it to go, man!
我想留着痛苦 因为我爱她 我爱她
I want the pain inside, because I love her. I love her.
这玩意儿太小了
This shit is very small.
无所谓 快看
It doesn’t fucking matter, look! Look.
搞什么
What the fuck!
这唱片不卡带 不卡带
The disc doesn’t skip! It doesn’t skip!
不卡带
Doesn’t skip!
-不卡带 -不卡带 不卡带 内托
– Doesn’t skip! – Doesn’t skip! Doesn’t skip! Fucking Neto!
它不卡带 不卡带
It doesn’t skip! It doesn’t skip!
不卡带 不卡带
Doesn’t skip! Doesn’t skip!
有麻烦了 内托
We have a problem, Neto.
这是怎么了
What happens with this?
封面怎么了
What happens with the cover?
这是艺术
This is art!
谁会在意封面
Who cares about the covers?
唱片不卡带 伙计 它不卡带
The disc doesn’t skip, man! It doesn’t skip!
这就是未来 内托
This is the future, Neto.
这他妈是未来 未来
It’s the fucking future. The future!
-这是未来 内托 -未来
– It’s the future, Neto! – The future!
这是未来 内托 这是未来
It’s the future, Neto! This is the future.
-未来 未来 -拉斐 拉斐
– The future, the future! – Rafa! Rafa!
看我们带什么来了 兄弟
Look what we brought, bro!
快看
Look, man!
啤酒在哪
Where’s the beer?
我的圣诞树
My Christmas tree!
去他的圣诞节
Fuck Christmas!
啤酒呢 你去买♥♥啤酒了 对吧
Where is the beer? You went to get beer, didn’t you?
你这么说 是因为你只是个不喜欢圣诞节的
You’re just saying that ’cause you’re a fucking old and bitter man
悲催糟老头 混♥蛋♥
who doesn’t like Christmas, asshole.
得去买♥♥瓶啤酒 我需要喝点冷静下
Gonna go get a beer. I need it to calm down.
别听他的 各位 这棵树很美
Don’t listen to him, guys. The tree is beautiful.
-很酷吧 -是啊
– It’s cool, right? – Yeah.
-非常漂亮 -好了
– Very beautiful. – Here we go.
白色圣诞节
White Christmas.
我要打给她
I’m gonna call her.
不行 等等 拉斐 你要去哪儿 拉斐
No, wait, Rafa, where are you going? Rafa!
拉斐 不
Rafa, no!
-拉斐 拉斐 -查波
– Rafa, Rafa! – Chapo!
你太荒唐了
You’re ridiculous.
滚出我的房♥间
Get the fuck out of my room!
你像个孩子一样
You’re acting like a child.
有些人不给我机会成熟点
Well, someone won’t let me act like an adult!
-邦妮 -克莱德
– Bonnie? – Clyde.
邦妮
Bonnie.
圣诞节到了
It’s Christmas.
不 听着 我当时到医院晚了
No. Look! But I got to the hospital late.
浑身很脏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!