Abril, let your father speak with the man.
走 我们去找你的兄弟
Come. Let’s go find your brother.
他肯定在到处玩
Must be playing around.
拜 宝贝
Bye, precious.

Bye.
可爱的一家
Cute family.
所以 我们怎么补救这件事
So, how do we fix this?
-“我们”吗 -是的 这也是你的烂摊子
– “We”? – Yes, this is also your mess.
而且 我付了你钱
Besides, I pay you.
是的 但是…
Yes, but…
我们都要向上级领导交差
we all answer to someone.
至少我…
At least I…
我知道我要向谁交差
I know who I answer to.
知道吗
You know what?
告诉你上司 我愿意帮他那个忙
Tell your boss I’ll do him that favor.
我会安排飞机 调度一切
I’ll arrange the planes, coordinate everything.
你不是嫌帮忙太掉身价吗
I thought favors were beneath you?
跟他说 就当这是我在主动示好了
Well, tell him to accept it as a friendly gesture.
叫停搜查
To call off the search.
他是国防部长
He’s Secretary of Defense.
我无权命令他做任何事
I don’t tell him shit.
好吧 但是…他会听你的想法
Okay, but… he listens to you.
你可以提建议
You can make a recommendation.
是 但是用一架你的飞机去做点小事
Yes, but running an errand with one of your planes,
和绑♥架♥人家女儿
and kidnapped daughters? Well…
这两件事完全无法相提并论
they’re not worth the same.
先做点什么吧 好吗
Let’s do something, okay?
我会找他沟通的
I’ll make the call.
但你必须亲自监督这一任务的完成
But you’ll oversee the mission yourself.
-为什么 -就把它当做
– Why? – Think of it as…
质量监控
quality control.
-之前不是这么说的 -是啊 但是情况变了
– That wasn’t the deal. – Yes, but circumstances have changed.
他们会放过拉斐吗
And they leave Rafa alone?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
但如果你不做 他们会杀掉他
But they’ll kill him if you don’t.
这个我敢保证
That I’ll guarantee.
如果我是你 我就行动起来
I’d get moving if I were you.
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
那些搜查令批得可快了
Those warrants came through fast.
现在所有人都想要公正了
I guess everybody wants justice now, huh?
怎么 你是那种操蛋的墨西哥裔美国警♥察♥
What, are you some fucking pocho cop
不敢相信这里的行事风格吗
can’t believe how shit works here?
我以为我很懂
I thought I knew…
直到我来这里 看到这国家腐烂成什么样了
until I got down here and saw how fucked up it is.
别叫我墨西哥裔美国警♥察♥
And don’t call me pocho.
事情比你想象的复杂得多
Things are more complicated than you think.
但如果你清楚游戏规则 还是能做好工作的
But if you know how to play it, you can still do good work.
听起来像一堆借口
That sounds like a bunch of excuses.
你知道为什么我们管贿赂叫”咬一口”吗
Do you know why we call a bribe “una mordida,”
卡马雷纳探员
Agent Camarena?
因为他们都想分一杯羹吗
Because they want to take a bite?
因为每个人都得吃饭
Because everybody’s got to eat.
萨拉查 负责后方
Salazar. Take the back.
卡里洛 负责这边
Carrillo, from this side.
现在来大闹一场吧
Make a fucking mess. Now!
传递一点信息可没有什么坏处
Doesn’t hurt to send a message.
是啊 真不明显
Yeah, subtle.
我们要捣毁你给的所有地址 卡马雷纳探员
We hit every fucking address you gave us, Agent Camarena.
所有拉斐的房♥子
All of Rafa’s houses.
没搜到
Nothing.
什么都没搜到 你最好希望他还在城里
We’ve got fuck all. You better hope he’s still in the city.
我有一个线人 叫哈维尔·孔特雷拉斯
I have a CI. Javier Contreras.
他跟一个拉斐的枪手混在一起
Yeah, he hangs out with one of Rafa’s gunmen.
那我们去找孔特雷拉斯先生谈谈
Let’s go have a talk with Mr. Contreras.
这玩意儿真酷
This shit is cool.
你驾驶过这种型号♥的飞机吗
You flown this type of plane before?
没有 但飞机就像女人
No, but it’s like girls.
无所谓身材大小 动起来都一样
Doesn’t matter the size, they all move the same.
我们在运的是什么货
What’s the cargo we’re moving?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我们运到哪里去
Well, where are we taking it?
我们一到那 他们就会告诉我们
Once we get there, they’ll tell us.
运到之后 我们要给纳瓦打电♥话♥
And Nava will be waiting for our call after we deliver.
兄弟 如果拉斐真像你说的那样闯了大祸
Brother, if Rafa fucked up as bad as you say…
你有没有想过纳瓦是在用这个方法
have you considered this is Nava’s way
将一切占为己有
of taking the whole thing for himself?
这算什么鬼
What the hell is this?
这叫低调 傻♥逼♥ 你必须这样
This is called laying low, motherfucker, and you’re gonna do it.
带着那些东西
Bring those.
欢迎
Welcome.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
看起来像个书店
Looks like a book store.
费利克斯想买♥♥下城里最大的房♥子
Félix wanted the biggest house in town.
但是这里几乎没有家具
But there’s hardly any furniture.
或者圣诞节装饰
Or Christmas decorations.

Look.
他直接把你交给那帮人 一切就简单多了
It would’ve been real easy for him to toss you to the lions.
如果是我的话
If it had been me–
怎么 你会放弃我吗
What? You would’ve given me up?
我会亲手杀了你
I would’ve killed you with my own hands.
坐下
Sit down.
你不能给任何人打电♥话♥ 尤其是那个女人
We’re not gonna call anyone. Especially the girl.
必须低调 避风头 懂了吗
We’re gonna keep quiet and out of sight. Got it?
然后祈祷圣米格尔能保护你避过这次的危机
And pray St. Miguelito saves you from this one.
这儿都是你的了
It’s all yours.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
兄弟 你的指挥官在哪
Hey, man. Where’s your commander?
该死
Shit!
你是那个毒贩吗
You the drug dealer?
你不是敌人
You ain’t the enemy, man.
老天保佑啊 对吧
Amen to that, right?
来吧 小子们 我们运送一些自♥由♥吧
All right, ándale, boys! Let’s deliver some freedom.
-他刚才说什么 -快
– What did he say? – Fast!

Here.
-操 -出发
– Fuck. – Let’s go!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我们要去尼加拉瓜 兄弟
We’re going to Nicaragua, bro.
-还好吗 哈维 -嗨
– What’s up, Javi? – Hey!
我来介绍下豪尔赫 他是我在缉毒局的同事
Let me introduce you to Jorge. He works with me at the DEA.
从美国来的吗
From the States?
是的
Yeah.
达拉斯市外
Outside Dallas.
他给你带了很多钱
He brought you a lot of money.
真的吗
Really?
今天是你的幸运日
It’s your lucky day!
再来一轮酒 宝贝
Bring me another round, sweetheart.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
拉斐尔·卡罗·昆特罗在哪
Where is Rafa Caro Quintero?
我不知道
I don’t know.
一切发生得太突然了 没人看见他去哪了
Everything happened so fast… no one saw where he went.
我跟他们关系没那么亲密
I’m not that tight with them.
听着
Look…
如果你帮忙 钱就是你的了
the money’s yours if you help.
我们无论如何都能找到他
We’ll find him one way or another.
放松 冷静下来
Relax, bro, calm down.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
告诉我信息 快点 混♥蛋♥
Give me something. Right now, motherfucker!
不然我把你撕成两半
Or I’ll tear you apart.
试试看 伙计
Let’s see, man.
最后一次机会 混♥蛋♥
Last chance, asshole.
在哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!