Are you gonna answer me?
什么
Wha– What!?
你要我说什么
What do you want me to tell you?
我要保护我的生意
I have a business to protect.
我挡了他们的路 他们就会让我们消失
I stand in their way, and they’ll make us disappear.
一个认为自己是商人的毒贩
The narco who thinks he’s a businessman…
就是个即将遭殃的毒贩
is a narco about to get fucked.
这话肯定是你♥爸♥说的
No doubt something your father said.
他话不多
He was a man of few words.
那又怎样 那些日子已经结束了
So what? Those days are over!
这里不再是农场
This isn’t the ranch anymore.
我们不能拿上我们的东西逃往山上 然后人间蒸发
We can’t just grab our shit and… head for the hills and vanish.
那就记住我们当初为什么离开
Then remember why we left there.
你不能信任那些混♥蛋♥
You can’t trust those motherfuckers.
你不能把拉斐交给警方 米格尔
You can’t turn Rafa in, Miguel.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
你可以打理好你的生意 米格尔
You can take care of your business, Miguel.
同时还能保护你的家人
But also protect your family.
瞧瞧这家伙
Look at this guy.
我去开
I’ll get it.
我来抱
I’ll take him.
我来抱
I’ll take him.
你好呀 小舞蹈家
Hi, my little dancer.
真的发生了 瘦子搞砸了
Well, it happened. Thin Man fucked up.
他是怎么想的啊
The hell was this guy thinking?
重要的是拉斐惹了不该惹的人
All that matters is Rafa has crossed hombres that you do not cross.
他即将卷入革命制度党的血雨风暴中
He’s about to get caught in a PRI shitstorm.
抓获聪明人的最好方法
Best way to catch the smart ones?
就是找个白♥痴♥为他们效力
Get an idiot working for ’em.
所以拉斐发疯干蠢事 我们趁机拿下费利克斯
So Rafa rolls, gives us Félix.
但我们必须赶在
Just gotta get it done before
革命制度党那家伙息事宁人前搞定
the PRI genie goes back in the bottle.
或是在拉斐逃离前
Or Rafa gets the fuck out of Dodge.
邦妮和克莱德
是《雌雄大盗》的男女主人公
不 邦妮
No! Bonnie!
狗♥杂♥种♥们 持枪抢劫
Now, you sons of bitches, this is a fucking stickup.
不想给我们钱
You don’t wanna give us the money?
那就挨枪子吧 傻♥逼♥
Then eat lead, motherfuckers!
我们该去抢银行
We should rob a bank.
银行都是我的
They’re mine.
那就更该去抢了
All the more reason.
你演邦妮很合适
You make a good Bonnie.
为什么总是你扮演狠角色
Why do you always get to be the badass?
因为邦妮是心脏 克莱德是大脑
Because Bonnie was the heart, and Clyde the brains.
克莱德总是在上面
And Clyde was always on top.
而我是狠角色
And I’m the badass.
拉斐
Rafa.
拉斐
Rafa!
-干什么 -费利克斯在外面
– What the fuck do you want? – Félix is outside.
你知道你做了什么吗
You realize what you’ve done?
淡定 没有问题
All right, man. There’s no problem.
没有问题
No problem?
一个都没有
None?
就是个玩笑而已
It was just a joke.
她的家人想要你死 拉斐
The family wants you dead, Rafa.
他们是革命制度党的
And they’re in the PRI.
我明天送她回家 风波会平息的
I’ll bring her home tomorrow, and it’ll blow over.
你得去自首
You’re turning yourself in.
不可能 为什么
No fucking way. Why?
他们要从墨西哥城派人来
They’re sending men from Mexico City
爆了你的头 拉斐
to put a bullet in your head, Rafa.
他们为了找你 会摧毁我的生意
They’re going to tear the business apart looking for you.
我建立起来的一切
Everything I’ve built.
所以是你发明的精育无籽大♥麻♥吗
Oh, so you invented sinsemilla now?
你就是不明白 拉斐
You don’t fucking get it, Rafa.
我们终于得到了我们想要的
We finally got all we wanted.
你却变成用下半身来思考的人了
And you’re thinking with your dick?
我自首了 然后怎么办
I turn myself in, then what?
只是这个女孩
It’s just this girl…
天呐
Damn!
我曾以为
I thought that…
没有任何事能让我的心思从种植园转移
nothing would ever get me away from that field.
但是没事
But it’s okay.
我会去自首的 把我铐走吧
I’m going to turn myself in. Take me in, man.
但是这次不能像上次一样
But it can’t be like last time.
我他妈不可能在监狱给你写信的 混♥蛋♥
And no fucking way I’m writing you from prison, asshole.
去告个别
Go say goodbye.
然后收拾行李
And pack a bag.
你不把我交给警方了吗
You’re not turning me in?
快去 别等我改变主意
Now! Before I change my mind.
这个混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker.
跟你听到的恰恰相反
Contrary to what you may have heard,
当墨西哥政♥府♥专心做某事时
when the Mexican government puts its mind to something,
就会做成
it gets it done.
记得阿♥拉♥莫之战吗
Remember the Alamo?
他们一旦行动 就是猛攻
When they come, they come hard.
根据他们对此事的反应来看
And by the way they responded to this,
就好像费利克斯的麻烦是缉毒局的机会一样
it was looking like Félix’s problem was DEA’s opportunity.
拉斐在部长的面前挥枪后的24小时内
Within 24 hours of Rafa waving a gun in a minister’s face,
他们到处设路障
they put up roadblocks everywhere,
从墨西哥城调了许多王牌警♥察♥
and sent their big game hunter from Mexico City.
此人被当地称为墨西哥的艾略特·内斯
This was the man the locals called the Eliot Ness of Mexico.
副指挥官吉列尔莫·冈萨雷斯·卡尔德罗尼
Subcomandante Guillermo González Calderoni.
拉斐尔·卡罗·昆特罗
Rafael Caro Quintero.
我们的目标人物
Our target.
和很多迁到这个地区来的锡那罗亚人
Business associate of many of the Sinaloans
都是生意伙伴的关系
who’ve relocated to this area.
各位
Gentlemen…
事先声明
let me make this clear.
必须抓到卡罗
Caro’s going down.
这是高层的命令
This comes from the top.
我们已经在整个城市布防
We’ve got a perimeter around the city.
你们的队长们接到了命令
Your captains have their orders.
现在马上起来去工作
Now get off your asses and get to work.
指挥官 我们是瓜达拉哈拉的缉毒局的
Commander, we’re from the DEA in Guadalajara.
我们是来协助你们的
We’re here to offer our assistance.
别担心 我英语说得很好
Don’t sweat it. I speak real good English.
我们有关于拉斐的信息
We have information on Rafa.
我们当地警员对卡罗·昆特罗先生很熟悉
My local offices are familiar with Mr. Caro Quintero.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, Comandante,
你们的人和他唯一的接触
the only contact your men have with him
就是假装查获他的大♥麻♥
is pretending to seize his weed.
墨西哥城一直盯着你们的行动
Which will not be helpful with Mexico City
给他们通风报信 这对你们很不利
breathing down your neck for him.
长官 我们盯他有一段时间了
Sir, we’ve been following him for a while.
这是他 他的伙伴 他的住♥宅♥
Him, his associates, his residences.
甚至是他开的又大又丑的四轮驱动车
Even the big ugly four-by-four that he rolls around town in.
带着你们的装备 我们20分钟后出发
Get your gear. We leave in 20.
走吧
Let’s go.
-费利克斯先生 -我现在没有时间
– Mr. Félix. – I don’t have time right now.
接下来是谁 这样好不好
Who is after… how is it?
布兰卡夫人
Doña Blanca.
很好
Very good!
我就是小蜜蜂在搜寻…
I’m that little bee that’s after…
这姑娘真聪明
This girl is very smart.
爸爸回来了
Daddy’s home.
我没看到的那个人…
The one person I don’t see…
是拉斐
is Rafa.
是的 我们找不到他
Yeah. We couldn’t find him.
你完蛋了
It’s your funeral.
阿布丽尔 我们别打扰你♥爸♥爸跟客人说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!