Jaime, we’re guests down here.
人们不喜欢客人开始
And people don’t like it when guests start
翻箱倒柜 随意刺探
nosing through the cupboards.
你知道我说的是什么意思吗
You understand where I’m pointing at with this one?
知道 知道 那
Yeah, I do. I do. That…
那都说得通了
That all tracks on this end.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
听着 我也一样不喜欢这样
Look, I don’t like it any more than you,
但目前情况就是这样
but this is the deal.
明白 长官 谢谢你的时间
Yes, sir. I appreciate you taking the time.
你的手会习惯的
Your hands will get used to it.
这地方有多大
How big is this place?
我从没看到过尽头
I’ve never seen the end of it.
你该吃下去
You should eat.
今天剩下的时间里就只有这个支撑了
It’s all we get for the rest of the day.
-库克 -什么事 老大
– Cuco. – What’s up, boss?
拉斐去哪儿了
Where is Rafa?
他在城里有急事
He had an emergency in the city.
我们来到这边 那混♥蛋♥却在城里
We came out here and that motherfucker’s in the city?
-问他存货的事吧 -给我看存货
– Just ask for the inventory. – Show me the inventory.
佩佩 把存货清单拿来 外加两瓶啤酒
Pepe! Bring the inventory list and two beers.
要冰啤 热死了
Make sure they’re cold. It’s fucking hot.
所有工人 回去干活
Back to work, fuckers.
是我
It’s me.
听着 听我说
Listen– Listen to me!
你想要报复 对吗
You want payback, right?
今晚来我的酒店
Come to my hotel tonight.
跟他们说你是我的私客 穿得好一点
Tell them you’re my personal guest. And dress nice.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
那好
Okay, then.
我有任务给你
I have a job for you.
去找点人
Get some men.
该走了 快点
Time to go. Move it.
结束了
That’s it.
米却肯州来的小子 回车上去
Michoacán. Back to the bus.
看看这些可怜的傻♥逼♥
Look at these poor fuckers.
整天在烈日下工作
Working under the sun all fucking day.
等等
Hold on.
在这儿等我
Wait for me right here.
你去哪儿 老大
Where are you going, boss?
快点
Let’s go.
快点
Let’s go.
戴上头套
Hoods on.
老大
Boss!
拉斐尔来电了
Rafa is on the phone!
就来
Be right there.
这混♥蛋♥现在又想干什么
What is this asshole up to now?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
老天
Jesus.
你真帅 亲爱的
You look very handsome, my love.
你也很美
You look good, too.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
美洲酒店
鲁道夫·西里斯夫妇邀请各位
Mr. And Mrs. Rodolfo Celis invite you to join them
上台共舞
on the dance floor!
这家伙搞什么鬼呢
What the fuck is this guy doing?
这家伙来参加了一个什么样的派对啊
What kind of party did shit-bird make the cut on?
希望你带舞鞋来了 布奇
Hope you got your dancing shoes, there, Butch.
-找个地方停车 -好
– Find a place to park. – Yup.

Sit down.
明天见 米却肯州来的小子
See you tomorrow, Michoacán.
-美国缉毒局 -我是奇奇 科肯德尔呢
– DEA. -Hey, it’s Kiki. Where’s Kuykendall?
奇奇 你去哪了 我们一直在找你
Kiki, where’ve you been? We’ve been looking for you.
米卡要生了 她在医院了
Mika’s in labor. She’s at the hospital.
女王大人口渴了
My queen was thirsty.
一贯如此
Always.
-我们再来一杯如何 -你还要来一杯吗
– How about we have another drink? – You want another one?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
怎么了
What’s up?
有麻烦了吗
We gonna have a problem?
我得再去拿杯马丁尼 朋友
I have to go get a martini, my friend.
-你兄弟怎么了 -他很火大
– What’s wrong with your brother? – He’s pissed.
女士们先生们 感谢光临
Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for being here.
我想请各位移步楼下的餐桌
I would like to ask you to go downstairs to your tables.
楼下的派对更精彩
The party is better down there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还不知道蠢货也能来派对呢
I didn’t know they allowed assholes at the party.
放下来
Hey, put that down!
雷蒙 别做蠢事
Hey, Ramon! Don’t do something stupid.
我带你们来是让你们来听 没让你们说话
I brought you here to listen, not talk.
看好你的疯狗
Tie up your mutts.
这句话也适用你们所有人
That goes for all of you.
你看 纳瓦先生
Let’s see, Mr. Nava.
你今天收了些现金
You received some cash today.
第二回了 信封里分量不够 是不是
For the second time, the envelope was light. Right?
作为回应 你想再次表明态度
And in response, you decided to make another point.
闹点动静 给他们点教训
Something to teach them a lesson.
让他们看看不听话是什么下场
Show what happens to men who disobey you.
查查所有房♥间
Check all the rooms.
把这里整个搜查一遍
Search the property.
问题是 长官
Thing is, Comandante…
我也这么做了
so did I.
晚上好
Good evening.
放下武器 各位
Your weapons, gentlemen.
你个混账 居然给我下套
Fucking chinolo. You set me up.
兄弟们想血债血还
The brothers want blood.
公平得很
And that’s fair.
杀害你们表兄的人 会交给你们处置的
So you’ll get the man responsible for your cousin’s death.
你怎么确定我会接受这些条件
What makes you so sure I’ll accept these terms?
你得明白一些事
You have to understand something.
是我们在种植大♥麻♥
We are the ones that grow it.
你负责确保没有任何人敢捣乱 这就够了
You make sure nobody fucks with it. That’s it.
我来掌控一切
And I run the show.
没有我 你什么都得不到
Without me, you got nothing.
你要是愿意 我们就取消掉一切合作
But if you want, we can throw away everything.
然后你去跟所有该拿钱的人
And then you can explain to all the men
好好解释一下 他们的钱怎么就没了
on your payroll why their money is gone.
只要源源不断有钱收就没问题 米格尔阁下
As long as the money is coming in, Don Miguel.
不过 一旦钱没了
But the minute it’s not,
我一定朝你脸上开一枪
I’ll be the one putting a bullet in your face.
我希望你们到楼下 找个桌子坐下
I want you to go back downstairs and sit at that table,
让大家都看见你们举杯共饮
so that everyone sees you having a drink together.
因为这事过去了
Because this is over.
过去了 明白吗
It’s over. Understood?
还有件事
One more thing.
你可以转告那位”重要人物”
You can tell this “someone important”
我不是专门负责帮别人忙的
I’m not in the business of doing favors.
这事到此为止
Now we are done here.
怎么回事 雷蒙 我叫你穿讲究一点的 蠢蛋
What’s up, Ramon? I told you to dress nice, fucker.
这样很讲究啊
This is nice.
雷蒙
Ramon.
永远不要忘记我们从哪里来
Never forget where you come from.
我们锡那罗亚人也许会四散在风中
We Sinaloans may scatter to the winds,
但我们的根终究紧紧扎在一起
but our roots keep us planted firmly
深入土地
on the ground.
要知道 你们今天神圣地结合在一起
Know that today, you have taken part in a sacred act.
血誓山盟重于骨肉亲情
“The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.”
自主组建的家庭是最最稳固的
There is no stronger bond than that of the family you choose.
今天 你们选择相聚在一起 组成新的家庭
And today, you decided to be together, to be a family.
那你们可算完了
You’re screwed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!