如果我认识的最吝啬的美♥国♥佬♥要请我喝酒
If the cheapest gringo I know is gonna buy me a drink,
这人情肯定不小 对吧
that shit is gonna cost me something, right?
跑道上所有那些
What happened to all those big-ass Cessnas
大型赛斯纳飞机都哪儿去了
we had lining that runway?
美国政♥府♥资助的赛斯纳飞机 它们去哪儿了
U.S.-funded Cessnas. Where’d they go?
项目里只有不到三分之一的飞机可运行
Less than a third of the program’s planes are operational.
其他的都被拆卸开 卖♥♥了备件 全是垃圾
The rest have been junked, sold the spare parts. Pieces of shit.
老样子 老样子
Same old, same old.
但你们还是会飞 对吧
But you guys still do fly, right?
我单纯问问 弗雷多
This is just me asking, Fredo.
是的 我们偶尔会飞
Yeah, we fly sometimes.
我们还会拍照 但前提是他们叫我们拍
We also take pictures. But only when they tell us to.
你
You, um…
你见过这些吗
You seen these?
是的 我见过
Yes, I’ve seen them.
我拍的
I took them.
看到这个数字了没
See this number right here?
Z 指的是萨瓦拉
The Z? It’s Zavala.
我的身份
That’s my ID.
那是一年多前的了
But that was over a year ago.
一年前
A year ago?
是的 至少一年
Yeah, at least.
你要找的就是这个吗
That’s what you’re looking for?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
你还要啤酒吗
You want another beer?
好啊 反正你请客
Sure, why not. You’re buying.
-服务员 再来两瓶 -三瓶
– Señor! Two more! – Three!
我要瓶啤酒
I’ll have a beer.
拿一根吧
Take one.
不然我就得抽完一整包了
Or else I’ll finish the whole pack.
艾尔·帕西诺 《疤面煞星》
我怎么知道你不是又一个告密者 托尼
How do I know you’re not a chivato, too, Tony?
嘿 索萨
Hey, Sosa.
服务员
Waiter?
我们现在就说清
Let’s get this straight, now.
逗我呢
Are you fucking serious?
-说我是服务生 -我整过的人都是咎由自取
– A waiter. – I never fucked anybody over who didn’t have it coming.
我可以买♥♥下那个夜♥总♥会♥ 傻♥逼♥
I could buy that fucking nightclub. Stupid brat.
还有我的承诺 我不会为任何人食言
and my word and I don’t break them for no one.
你明白吗
You understand?
上面那人♥渣♥
That piece of shit up there,
我从来没喜欢过他 没信任过他
I never liked him, I never trusted him.
据我所知 他给我下套
For all I know, he had me set up
让人杀了我朋友安赫尔·费尔南德斯探员
and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed.
但那都成历史了 我在这儿 而他不在
But that’s history. I’m here, he’s not.
你要是想继续跟我闹 就开口
You want to go on with me, say it.
不想的话 那就采取行动
You don’t, then you make a move.
他们让我上了大巴 把我送回家
And they put me on a bus, shipped me home.
都没来得及和我老婆道别
Didn’t even get to say goodbye to my wife.
而且她怀孕了
And she’s pregnant.
你说你是哪里人来着
Where did you say you are from?
米却肯州
Michoacán.
听上去不像
Doesn’t sound like it.
说了太久的英语
Speak English too long.
这里招工吗
Any work around here?
我很勤奋的
I’m a hard worker.
我需要足够的钱 再次去美国
Just need enough money to get north again.
没有
No.
我不知道有任何要招工的地方
I don’t know about any work.
拿吧
Go ahead.
-确定吗 -嗯
– You sure? – Yes.
-喂 -亲爱的
– Hello? – Oh, hey, babe.
那个 我今晚没办法回家了
Hey, so I won’t be able to make it home tonight.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 在工作
No, I’m fine. I’m just on a job.
-好 小心点 -我会的
– Okay. Be careful. – I will be.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – Love you too.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
注意 车来了
Heads up. The buses are coming.
好了 各位 开始排队
All right, everyone. Start forming a line over here.
快点
Quickly.
动作快点
Move it.
快点
Speed it up.
慢着 我不认识你
Hold up. I don’t know you.
我认识他
I know him.
他是我来自米却肯州的侄子
He’s my nephew from Michoacán.
在美国遇到了麻烦 不过
Had trouble up north, but…
他工作很勤奋
he’s a hard worker.
来自米却肯州
From Michoacán.
好 上车吧
Okay, get on the bus.
快
Go!
谢谢
Thanks.
你欠我一半的工资
You owe me half your pay.
每天都要工作
Every day you work.
把袋子套上
Put the bag on.
他们叫你取下 你才能取下
Don’t take it off until they tell you to.
好了 各位
All right, fuckers.
该干活了
Time to get to work.
摘掉
Take them off!
摘掉套子
Take off your hoods.
走吧 下车
Let’s go. Get off the bus.
快点
Hurry up.
快
Come on!
该干活了
Time to work!
他们会给你们工具 你们知道该做什么
They’ll give you your tools. You know what to do.
快 我们时间不多
Hurry up, we don’t have much time.
我们组负责北部的种植园之一
Our crew works one of the northern fields.
以前有摘过大♥麻♥吗
Ever pick weed before?
我教你怎么做 跟着我
I’ll show you what to do. Follow me.
这家伙对马萨特兰办事处来说肯定很重要
The Mazatlán office must have a real hard-on for this asshole.
科奇洛克
Cochiloco.
意思是”疯猪”
“Crazy Pig.”
靠 这绰号♥真逗
Damn, that’s a good fucking nickname.
迪斯科 妓院 理发店
Disco, whorehouse, barbershop.
他光顾了”人♥渣♥三角区”
Guy’s hitting the dirt-bag trifecta.
你觉得他喜欢吗
You think he likes it?
他们给他这绰号♥的时候 你觉得他的反应是
I mean, when they gave it to him, you think he was like,
“好啊 疯猪 就是我”
“Cool. Cochiloco. That’s me.”
喂
Hello.
-海米 我是艾德·希斯 -谢谢回我 艾德
– Jaime. Ed Heath. – Thanks for getting back to me, Ed.
几个月前 我们
Well, uh, a couple of months ago, we,
我们让空中灭毒项目的人
we asked the eradication guys to do a fly-over
在瓜达拉哈拉外面的沙漠里低空飞行
in the desert outside of Guadalajara.
我们终于收到了照片
And we finally got the pictures back.
那些照片是至少一年前的
They’re at least a year old.
自从那以后就没有飞机从那飞过
And no flights have been ordered over that area since that time.
-你什么意思 -空中灭毒项目纯粹扯淡
– So what are you saying? – The eradication program’s bullshit.
是个骗局 或者至少已结被毒贩渗透收买♥♥了
I mean, it’s a fraud, or at least it’s been compromised.
问题是 海米
The thing is, Jaime…
这件事很复杂 难以扯清
that’s a bit of a complicated knot you’re tugging on there.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
在墨西哥政♥府♥看来
Well, as far as the Mexican government is concerned,
这项目运行得很好
the program works fine.
-我觉得这就是问题所在 -国♥务♥院♥也同意
– I think that’s the problem– – And the State Department agrees.
它被视作模范项目
It’s considered a model program.
他们将其视作”我们两个政♥府♥之间
They see it as “strong evidence of the successful partnership
成功合作的强有力证据”
between our two governments.”
这是国♥务♥院♥的原话
That’s a direct quote from State.
我明白了
I see.
海米 我们是这里的客人