of institutional corruption or is this it?
原来要改变墨西哥的弊病
Turns out all we needed to fix Mexico
只需适时发怒就行
was a well-timed temper tantrum.
你是漠不关心 还是时间长了
Is it that you don’t give a shit, or it’s been so long
你都忘记什么叫在其位谋其政了
you forgot what doing your job actually looks like?
-你想去外面干一架吗 -奉陪 兄弟
– You want to run that by me outside? – I’d love to, pal.
-停下 够了 别闹了 -操♥你♥妈♥的
– All right. Hey! Enough of this shit! – Fuck you!
好了 现在已经5点了
Hey, it’s five o’clock.
你们不是应该在卡美洛酒吧喝啤酒吗
Shouldn’t you be at the Camelot drinking beers by now?
够了 冷静 你出去走走
Enough! Calm down! You go for a walk.
静一静
Cool off.
谁给美国方面打个电♥话♥
Somebody should call D.C.
告诉他们我们决定献出瓜达拉哈拉
and tell them we surrendered Guadalajara.
我们有72间客房♥和6间套房♥
We have 72 rooms and 6 suites.
真不敢相信这些都是你的
I can’t believe this is all yours.
-这是一种投资 鲁道夫 -投资
– It’s an investment, Rodolfo. -An investment?
我从我爸那得到的IBM的股票才是种投资
The IBM stock I got from my father was an investment.
我们会在你的接待处设两个吧台
Look, we’ll put two bars for your reception over there
这样客人可以晚上出来喝酒
so the guests can come out and drink in the evening.
加布丽拉会喜欢的
Gabriela’s going to love it.
真不知道怎么感谢你才行 米格尔
I can’t thank you enough, Miguel.
不用感谢我 感谢我什么 兄弟
You don’t have to thank me. Thank me for what, man?
我是看着你长大的
I used to watch you run around in your underwear,
吓唬保姆
terrorizing nannies.
西里斯州长 欢迎
Governor Celis. Welcome.
-你还好吗 -很好
– How are you? – Can’t complain.
三位州长
Three governors.
-欧卡纳·加西亚州长 -我认识你
-Governor Ocaña García. -Yes, I know who you are.
-阿瓦雷兹长官 -很高兴见到您
-Governor Álvarez. -Nice to meet you.
-德尔·卡斯蒂罗·弗兰科州长 -幸会
-Governor Del Castillo Franco. -Delighted.
请允许我介绍主人
Allow me to introduce our host,
米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo.
很久以前
A hundred years ago,
米格尔·安赫尔是我家的保镖
Miguel Ángel worked as a bodyguard for my family
那时他在州警♥察♥局工作
back when he was in the state police.
你阿姨来了 去打招呼
Your aunt’s here. Go say hello.
去啊
Go.
失陪
Excuse me.
你们先吃 也许过会儿
I’ll let you finish, but maybe after,
我可以带你们看看用来待客的舞厅
I can show you the ballroom we’re using for the reception.
-希望你们会喜欢 -我们一会儿就去
– I’d like your approval. – We’ll join you shortly.
暂时失陪 玩得开心点
I’ll leave you to it then. Make yourselves at home.
-失陪 -恭喜
– Excuse me. – Congratulations.
我们自己结婚前夕 你都没这么紧张
You know you weren’t this nervous before we got married.
我们整个婚礼的花销还没你现在买♥♥一个蛋糕的钱多
And our entire wedding cost less than the damn cake you bought.
那时可没有墨西哥一半的州长来道贺
We didn’t have half the governors of Mexico on our guest list.
你♥爸♥爸出钱筹备的婚礼 我当时很穷
Your dad paid for our wedding. I was quite broke.
我记得这一点
That I remember.
米格尔
Miguel?
你以为如果你给这些人留下深刻印象
You think if you impress these people,
他们就会接受你吗
they’re going to accept you?
我只是希望这个婚礼能完美而已
I just want the wedding to be perfect.
你显然是想打动西里斯
You certainly want to impress Celis.
我就是又怎么样
And what if I do?
怎样
So?
那个人对我来说是最接近父亲的存在
That man was the closest thing I had to a father.
真的 我错了吗
Seriously. Am I wrong?
我欠他的
I owe him.
怎么了
What’s up?
费利克斯先生 有您的电♥话♥
Mr. Félix, you have a call.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this call.
我很快回家 还得早起
I’ll be home soon. Have to get up early.
干什么 去检查进口餐巾纸吗
For what? To inspect the imported napkins?
别闹
Oh, come on.
什么事
What’s up?
抱歉打扰了你的舞会 灰姑娘
Sorry to interrupt the ball, Cinderella.
有麻烦了
We’ve got a problem.
成功之后的一个问题是
There’s one problem with success.
不是所有人都能应对自如
Not everyone can handle it.
当一切顺利的时候
When things go well,
人们以为是因为他们自己太他妈聪明了
people start thinking it’s because they’re so fucking smart.
可当把狼和熊放在同一队时 猜猜又会怎么样
But guess what happens when you put wolves and bears on the same team?
-这他妈的是什么 -“残羹剩菜”
– What the fuck is this? -Those are the leftovers.
“残羹剩菜”
Leftovers?
-狗♥日♥的♥锡那罗亚人 -没错
– Fucking Sinaloans. – Right.
总有一方会被吃掉
Someone gets eaten.
你想干什么
The hell do you want?
维克多
Victor!
搞什么
What the fuck?
“残羹剩菜”
The leftovers.
但一切并不会就此结束
But it doesn’t end there.
因为在墨西哥的毒品游戏中
Because in the Mexican narcotics game,
所有人都有亲缘关联
everyone’s related.
警♥察♥刚刚干掉了维克多·莫利纳那伙人
The cops just took out Victor Molina and his crew.
他们杀了博特表兄 他死了
They killed cousin Beto. He’s dead, man.
该死的警♥察♥
Fucking cops.
从纳瓦的父亲还在穿尿裤起
Molina family’s been moving weed
莫利纳家族就在贩运大♥麻♥了
since Nava’s father was in diapers.
他们还曾左右规则 称霸市场那么久
Had their thumbs on the scale for about that long, too.
可还是…
But still…
阿力拉诺·费利克斯兄弟
the Arellano Félix brothers
要为他们的表兄报仇
want blood for their cousin.
没错
True.
那孩子很受欢迎
Kid was well-liked.
够了
Enough.
我们得好好管一管那帮警♥察♥了
We have to get the cops back in line.
警♥察♥内部的改革吗
Police reform?
你是不是醉了
Are you drunk?
你看起来根本毫不在乎 内托
Seems like you don’t give a shit, Neto.
我在跟你说话 那你给我出个主意啊
I’m talking to you! Then give me an idea.
一个组织的二把手不需要解决问题
The number two guy doesn’t solve problems.
他仅仅指出问题就够了
He just points them out.
你觉得她怎么样
What do you think of her?
作为女演员来说吗
As an actress?
不 作为女伴
No. As a date.
-很性感 不是吗 -是的 她很性感
– Pretty hot, no? – Yes, she’s hot.
米格尔要办年度盛大派对
Miguel is throwing the party of the year.
我要在他的高端新朋友面前留一个好印象
I want to make the right impression on his fancy new friends.
你是个聪明的家伙
You’re a smart guy, skinny.
你会弄明白的 只是别太久
You’ll figure it out. Just don’t take too long.
我们的手下已经生疑了
Our guys are already asking questions.
任何一个疯癫的混♥蛋♥敢跟联邦安♥全♥局♥开战
Any of these crazy motherfuckers start a war with the DFS…
-一切就全完了 -我会跟纳瓦说的
– this thing is over and done with. – I’ll talk to Nava.
-奇奇 是你吗 -不是
– Kiki, is that you? – No.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好干什么
Ready for what?
-烧烤 -什么烧烤
– The barbecue. – What barbecue?
瑞塔打电♥话♥来的时候你也在
You were there when Rita called.
瑞塔他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is Rita?
瑞塔·纳普 罗杰的妻子
Rita Knapp. Roger’s wife.
罗杰·纳普的烧烤聚会是今晚吗
Roger Knapp’s barbecue’s tonight?
是的 你又”破案”了
Yes. Another case cracked.
-快去准备 -不
– Come on, get ready. – No.
-“不”是什么意思 -就是说我不去
– What do you mean, no? – I mean I’m not gonna go.
你们看到从马萨特兰分局来的电报了吗
You all see that cable that came in from the Mazatlán office?
你想让我们盯着一个从锡那罗亚来的家伙
You want us to keep tabs on some guy coming in from, Sinaloa?
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
科奇 科奇洛克
Coch… Cochiloco?
反正叫科奇什么的
Cochi-something.
我也不知道 我们会搞定
I don’t know. We got it.
我很高兴他说”基本没机会”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!