明白吗 很多
Hmm? A lot.
很多 好好享受派对吧
A lot. Enjoy the party.
阿尔贝托凭喜欢任性妄为
Alberto does what he likes.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
似乎这里的人都喜欢干这种事
Seems everyone does in this place.
我们两个现在都远离锡那罗亚
We’re a long way from Sinaloa. Both of us.
伊莎贝拉 等等
Isabella, wait.
我忘了你是墨西哥最后一个正派的男人了
I forgot you’re the last decent man in Mexico.
但愿别真是那样
Let’s hope not.
我可是想挣大钱的
I want to make some real money.
谢谢你的帮助 我不会忘记的
Thank you for your help. I won’t forget it.
米格尔·安赫尔
Miguel Angel…
如果你的计划真能成功 相信我
if you can make this work, trust me,
我会让你很难忘的
I won’t let you forget.
-你起得很早啊 -我睡不着
– You’re up early. – Oh, I couldn’t sleep.
你不是说那些卡车里什么都没有吗
Thought you said there was nothing in those trucks.
别惹怒任何人
Just don’t piss anyone off.
那就是我的工作内容
Well, that’s what I do.
回头再联♥系♥
I’ll check in later.
今晚需要一点帮助
Just a little help for tonight.
该死的
Fucking bullshit.
混♥蛋♥
Sons of bitches.
搞什么鬼 拉斐
What the fuck, Rafa?
你开什么玩笑 拉斐
You fucking kidding, Rafa?
你是疯了吧
You’ve lost your mind.
拉斐 冷静
Rafa, chill the fuck out.
该死的
God damn it.
拉斐 你会把我们都害死的
Rafa, you’re going to kill us all.
不可能 不可能啊 老兄
No fucking way! No fucking way, dude!
天呐 老兄
No fucking way, dude!
那个小鬼灵精知道藏糖果了
The little sneak hides the candy.
她在脏衣篮里发现了被藏起来的糖果
She found a stash in the laundry basket.
那个小鬼 跟她妈一样机灵
That little cheat. Just like her mom.
等等 亲爱的
Hold on, honey.
联邦安♥全♥局♥的人在楼下
The DFS is downstairs.
他们老大也来了
And the boss is here.
-我得先挂了 玛利亚 -米格尔
– I have to go, Maria. – Miguel.
阿维莱斯会听你的
Aviles will listen to you.
只要你说些他想听的就行
Long as you tell him what he wants to hear.
好了 回头再聊
Yeah, talk to you later.
替我亲吻孩子们
Kiss the babies for me.
内托说你说服那些混♥蛋♥同意这事了
Neto says you got these motherfuckers to agree to this thing.
没错 他们至少同意出面了
That’s right. They agreed to show up at least.
事实上 我从未想过这计划会成功
Truth is, I never thought this shit would work.
-好吧 -但现在却成功了
– Yeah. – But here we are.
先生 要让这事能做成 还有最后一件事要处理
Sir, there’s one last thing to handle in order for this to work.
你需要跟帕布罗·阿科斯塔修复好关系
You need to make amends with Pablo Acosta.
我必须做什么
I have to do what?
你♥他♥妈♥在胡说些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我知道这很难 但这是唯一的办法了
I know it’s difficult but… it’s the only way.
就这最后一件事
Just this last thing.
一旦完成 你就可以控制
Once it’s done, you’ll control
全墨西哥最大的大♥麻♥组织了
the largest marijuana organization in Mexico.
不仅是墨西哥 是全世界
Not just Mexico. In the entire world.
我就知道这是个愚蠢的主意
I knew this was a dumb idea.
先生
Sir.
你只需要跟他握握手
You just shake his hand,
说几句好话就成了
say a couple of words and it’s done.
作为回应 阿科斯塔必须给你一点尊重
And in return, Acosta has to show you respect.
他们都这样
They all do.
他们会替你效力
They’ll work for you.
你会成王 佩德罗先生
You’ll be king, Don Pedro.
我会跟阿科斯塔修复好关系的
I’ll smooth things over with Acosta.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我在楼下等你
I’ll wait for you downstairs.
还好吗 兄弟们
What’s up, boys?
妈的
Fuck that.
那么先生们
So then, gentlemen,
我们会确保为你们所有的广场提供保护
we are guaranteeing protection for all your plazas.
在场的诸位
With the agreement of every man here,
有我的老大 来自锡那罗亚的佩德罗·阿维莱斯
my boss, Pedro Aviles of Sinaloa,
来自奥希纳加的帕布罗·阿科斯塔
Pablo Acosta of Ojinaga,
来自提华纳的阿力拉诺·费利克斯兄弟
the Arellano Felix brothers from Tijuana,
来自马萨特兰的加比诺·萨尔茨多
our friend Gabino Salcido from Mazatlan,
来自萨卡特卡斯的费列蒙·麦迪纳
Filemon Medina of Zacatecas,
来自诺加利斯的瑞雷·瓦杜戈
Rene Verdugo from Nogales.
当然了 还有联邦安♥全♥局♥的各位
And of course the DFS,
他们会为我们的协议提供安全保障
which will coordinate security for our arrangement.
今天对于我们所有人来说都是个大日子
Today is an important day for all of us.
先生们 我们的协会成立了
Gentlemen, we have our consortium.
干杯
Cheers!
先生们
Gentlemen…
身为墨西哥人 今天是个令人骄傲的日子
this is a proud day to be Mexican.
我想向让这一切成真的人敬一杯酒
I want to toast to the man who made this possible…
是他让我们聚在一起
brought us all together…
米格尔·安赫尔·费利克斯·加利亚多
Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo,
来自锡那罗亚的兄弟 干杯
our brother from Sinaloa. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers!
我还想说 这一切能够成真
And I would like to say that none of this could happen…
都是因为有佩德罗·阿维莱斯的领导
without the leadership of Pedro Aviles.
我们欠你很多 谢谢你 老大 谢谢
We owe you a lot. Thank you, Boss. Thank you!
太好了
Bravo!
我有几句话要补充一下
I have something to add.
我很乐意促成这个集体的协议
I’m happy to proceed with this fine arrangement.
但要做一个小小的更改
With one small modification.
我这辈子在生活和工作上遵守的一个原则就是
I’ve made it a practice in my life, and in my work…
永远不跟满口谎言的人♥渣♥合作
never… to work with a lying cocksucker.
所以那意味着帕布罗·阿科斯塔出局
So that means Pablo Acosta is out.
你听到了吗 混♥蛋♥
You hear me, motherfucker?
滚出我的协会
Get the fuck out of my consortium.
老大 无意冒犯
Boss, with all due respect,
没有华雷斯 就没有协议
without Juarez, there’s no agreement.
如果华雷斯要砍我们的价
If Juarez’s going to be undercutting our price…
那我的家族对这协会不感兴趣
my family’s not interested.
我们走
Let’s go.
滚吧 我们不需要你们
Get the fuck out. We don’t need you.
我们走
Let’s go.
你今晚要跟我一起回锡那罗亚 米格尔
You’re coming back to Sinaloa with me tonight, Miguelito.
我觉得城市生活不适合你 孩子
I don’t think city life agrees with you, son.
妈的
Fuck.
-准备好了吗 -去他妈的
– Ready? – Fuck this.
只要你发话 兄弟 我们也有枪
Say the word, bro. We have guns too.

No.
谢谢你做的一切 阿马多
Thanks for everything, Amado.
保重 内托先生
Take care of yourself, Don Neto.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
把这个给我妻子
Get this to my wife.
没问题
You got it.
那是个美妙的主意 米格尔·安赫尔
It was a beautiful idea, Miguel Angel.
什么情况 赶快走
What the fuck is happening? Let’s go!
坐到后面去
Get in the back.
明天去我那里
Come by my place tomorrow.
没问题 佩德罗
You got it, Pedro.
我们走
Let’s go.
告诉我妻子和我儿子我被埋在哪儿
Just tell my wife and my son where I’m buried.
好让婊♥子♥养♥的♥儿子十年后找我报仇吗
So the little son of a bitch can catch up with me in ten years?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
听着
Look.
有时候 人还是清楚自己的地位比较好
Sometimes, it’s better to know your place.
老实待着别动
To just stay the fuck put.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!