This place is dirty as fuck.
兄弟
Hey, man…
你得慢慢来
you need to slow down.
长官 如果这里什么都没有
Sir, if there’s nothing to it,
那他为什么要看守这个地方
then why is he guarding this place with–
因为这些管子很贵 这里的人什么都偷
Because this pipe’s expensive and they’ll steal anything here.
但你不知道 因为你是新来的
But you don’t know that because you’re new
你很急切
and you’re pressing.
我知道你是来办案 建功立业的
I know you came here to make cases,
但不可能一天成功
but it ain’t gonna happen in a day.
走吧
Let’s go.
该死的钻头
Fucking drill.
下加利福尼亚州 提华纳
-是这里吗 -是的 没错
– Is it here? – Yeah, here.
-他在那儿 -是
– There he is. – Yeah.
最近怎么样 本杰明
What’s up, Benjamin?
还好吗
How’s it going?
米格尔·安赫尔 你好先生
Miguel Angel. Gentlemen.
-你们要进来坐坐吗 -好 走吧
– You just gonna sit here or what? – No, let’s go.
你看起来一点都不想念库利亚坎
Looks like you don’t miss Culiacan.
“家庭宫殿”离这里三个街区
“El otro lado” Is 3 blocks away.
随便一个有卡车的混♥蛋♥都能赚大钱
Any asshole with a truck can make good money.
-电子产品吗 -是的
– Electronics? – Yeah.
日本货 名牌牛仔裤 时不时有一些毒品
Japanese shit. Designer jeans. Some dope here and there.
嘿 小莫
Hey, ‘Mon!
-你要去哪 -什么
– Where you going? – What?
潘乔说我能去拿个冰淇淋
Pancho said I could get an ice cream.
“潘乔说的”
“Pancho said.”
那些电视机可不会自己搬好
Those TVs aren’t gonna move themselves.
你会长胖的 小混♥蛋♥
You’re gonna get fat, little bastard.
快去 兄弟
Come on, dude!
所以 要和佩德罗·阿维莱斯合伙
So, partner with Pedro Aviles.
是的
Yeah.
我们都会发财的
And we all get rich.
不用再运牛仔裤和面包烤箱了
No more blue jeans and toaster ovens.
我得跟我的兄弟们谈谈 但我很感兴趣
I’ll talk to my brothers, but I’m interested.
如果是这样的话
If it’s how you say.
得要古巴人同意才行
But only if it’s cool with El Cubano.
-你是说西西里·法尔孔吗 -是的
– Talking about Sicilia Falcon? – Yeah.
他卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥给电影明星的 他管这个干什么
He sells coke to movie stars. What does he care?
他让我和我的兄弟们在提华纳受欢迎
He made me and my brothers welcome in Tijuana.
我不会做任何会惹恼他的事
I won’t do anything that pisses him off.
没事 兄弟 我去跟他谈
That’s okay, bro. I’ll speak with him,
保证这中间没误会
make sure there’s no misunderstandings.
这里不是锡那罗亚 法尔孔很圆滑
This isn’t Sinaloa, man. Falcon’s slick.
他跟那些大人物在一起混 人脉很广
He hangs with big shots. Connected people.
我认识一个能安排我们见面的人
I know someone who can arrange a meeting.
到处都能找到锡那罗亚人
You can find people from Sinaloa anywhere.
-米格尔·安赫尔 -嗨
– Miguel angel. – Hi.
好久不见了
It’s been so long.
从鲁道夫的18岁生日起就没见过了
Rodolfo’s 18th birthday, I think.
这位是埃内斯托·丰塞卡·卡里洛
This is Ernesto Fonseca Carrillo,
和他的侄子阿马多
and his nephew Amado.
阿马多·卡里洛·富恩特斯 飞行员
Amado Carrillo Fuentes. Pilot.
伊莎贝拉·巴蒂斯塔 幸会
Isabella Bautista. My pleasure.
那是露西娅·莫拉莱斯吗
Is that Lucia Morales?
是的
Yes.
她待会要为我们唱歌♥
She’s going to sing for us later.
也许你可以告诉她你是一名飞行员
Maybe you can tell her you’re a pilot.
靠 那当然
Fuck, yeah.
来 我带你去见阿尔贝托
Come on. I’ll take you to meet Alberto.
我们一会回来
We’ll be back.
好的 晚上好
All right. Good evening.
干杯 干杯 各位
Cheers! Cheers, guys!
你和这些人很能合得来
You fit right in with these people.
不 我只是擅长假装而已
No. I’m good at pretending.
有钱人就是玩不够这些
Rich people can’t get enough of the shit.
是啊 他们从不满足
Yeah. They never get enough.
利润高到难以想象
The margins are unbelievable.
那是胡安·马塔·巴列斯特罗斯
Juan Matta Ballesteros.
拥有洪都拉斯的顶级航♥空♥公♥司♥
Owns the top airline in Honduras.
管着哥伦比亚的运输业
Handles transportation for the Colombians.
可以介绍给你
Could introduce you.
不了
No.
可♥卡♥因♥很棘手 还是小众生意
Cocaine’s tricky. It’s still a niche business.
哥伦比亚人只会通过巴哈马群岛运输
Colombians only move real weight through the Bahamas.
但你的古巴朋友 他才厉害
But your Cuban friend, he’s the real deal.
-他肯定是找对门路了 -是啊
– He must be doing something right. – Yeah.
我们是时候建立一个帝国了
Now it’s our time to build an empire.
我们是在做这个吗
Is that what we’re doing?
没事 托尼 我们是朋友
It’s okay, Tony. We are with friends.
等下 托尼
Hey, Tony.
告诉费利克斯先生你在越南杀了多少人
Tell Mr. Felix here how many men you killed in Vietnam.
杀得不够多 法尔孔先生
Not enough, Mr. Falcon.
他说”杀得不够多”
He said “Not enough.”
你家非常漂亮
Your home’s very beautiful.
谢谢你能见我
Thank you for seeing me.
为伊莎贝拉做什么都行
Anything for Isabella.
这肯定是很严肃的事
This must be serious.
你朋友和我是这里唯一没喝酒的人
Your friend and I are the only two here who aren’t drinking.
米格尔·安赫尔之前为我叔叔做保镖
Miguel Angel worked as a bodyguard for my uncle.
他是唯一会陪我们这些孩子玩的
He was the only one who’d play with us kids.
但仅限于他执勤结束之后
But only after his shift was done.
他是个认真的人
He’s a serious man.
如果你诚意相邀的话 也许他现在也能陪你玩
Maybe he’ll play with you now. If you ask nicely.
我是来这谈生意的
I’m here on business.
我知道
Yes, I know.
你想利用阿力拉诺·费利克斯兄弟
You want to move Sinaloan weed through Tijuana
把锡那罗亚大♥麻♥通过提华纳运出去
using the Arellano Felix boys.
你以前试过哥伦比亚的货吗
Tried the Colombian shit before?
试过一两次
Once or twice.
放屁
Bullshit.
看 叔叔 那条狗的蛋蛋跟你的一样
See that, uncle? Its balls look just like yours.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
叔叔
Uncle!
这些中国混♥蛋♥要干什么
What’s up with those Chinese fuckers?
他们要互揍对方
They’re going to fuck each other up.
真♥他♥妈♥是个精彩的派对啊
What a fucking party, man.
天呐
Holy shit!
这跟你的生意不一样
It’s a different business than yours.
我们不会跟你竞争
We won’t be in competition with you.
那我真松了一口气啊
Now that’s a relief.
这对所有人都有好处
It’s good for everyone.
一个组织
One single organization…
会控制所有
that would control all the
墨西哥大♥麻♥的种植和分销
cultivation and distribution of marijuana in Mexico,
这意味着更少的暴♥力♥
which means less violence…
更少的屁事
less bullshit.
我向你保证 这不会妨碍到你的生意
I give you my word, this won’t interfere with your business.
我们会成为完美邻居
We’ll be the perfect neighbors.
伊莎贝拉又说对了
Isabella’s right, as usual.
你是个严肃认真的人
You are a serious man.
我同意了 费利克斯先生
You have my consent, Mr. Felix.
欢迎来到提华纳
Welcome to Tijuana.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我想谈谈自己的见解 希望不会冒犯到你 但是
I hope you won’t be offended if I offer you some insight, but…
要把墨西哥人 更别说锡那罗亚人 组织起来
the idea of Mexicans, let alone Sinaloans, getting organized…
似乎是不可能的 无意冒犯
seems unlikely. No offense.
是啊
Yeah.
给我点时间 我会改变你的想法
Just give me some time and I’ll change your mind.
你还有很多工作要做 朋友
You have a lot of work ahead of you, friend.