Oh, come on.
少来 我不需要听你说自己多有男子气概
Come on. I don’t need to hear about what a man you are
我们未来的女儿也不需要
and neither does our future daughter.
我想要当年给小奇奇喝的同款配方奶粉
I want to use the same formula we gave Kikito.
他们可以从德州寄过来 但是贵一点
They can send it from Texas, but it’ll cost more.
-你在听我说吗 -在
– You listening to me? – Yeah.
这里的医生很好 奶粉不好
The doctors here are good and the formula isn’t.
我忘记转弯了 坐稳
Oh, I missed my turn. Hold up.
我们这是在哪儿
Where the hell are we?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
等一下 等一下
Hold up, hold on.
你是在跟踪别人吗
Are you following someone?
不 希尔斯说这附近有家不错的羊肉汤店
No, uh… Sears told me that there’s a good birria place nearby.
我一定是听错了
I, uh… I must have heard wrong.
天啊 奇奇 这可是从妇产科回家的路上
Jesus, Kiki. On the way home from the OB?
你永远都不会知道幸运何时降临在自己头上
You never know when you’re gonna get lucky, right?
别在接小奇奇放学的时候走运就行
Just don’t get lucky when you’re picking up Kikito from school.
摆桌子吃晚餐了
Set the table for dinner.
刚刚这句是摆桌子的意思
Hey, that means make the table.
我们要多说西班牙语了 小奇奇
We’re going to speak more Spanish, Kikito.
-祝你好运 -不留下吃完饭吗
– Good luck. – You’re not staying for dinner?
不 我得回办公室 亲爱的
No, I gotta get back to the office, babe.
小奇奇 你的望远镜在哪
Kikito, where are your binoculars?
太好了
Perfect.
地质学院
这就是可渗透表面
And this is what makes the difference
和不可渗透表面的区别所在
between permeable and impermeable surfaces.
下课了
Class is over.
你们耳朵聋了吗 贱♥人♥
Didn’t you hear, pussies?
快点 滚开这里 走
Get moving! Get the fuck out of here! Go!
抓紧 走人
Fast. Move.
快点 走
Come on. Let’s go!
赶紧的 走开
Hurry up! Move it!
快 走
Come on! Let’s go!
我的宝贝要死了
My babies are dying.
就因为你 混♥蛋♥
Because of you, asshole.
奇瓦瓦州 奥希纳加
你好
What’s up?
你好 帕布罗
What’s up, Pablo?
啤酒是冰的吗
Are the beers cold?
你长胖了 内托先生
You look fatter, Don Neto.
-是吗 -是的
– Think so? – Yeah.
镇子上出事了
Problem in town?
没有 兄弟
Nah, man.
你这是在提议搞垄断
You’re proposing a monopoly.
我们的产量比谁都高
We’re producing more than anyone else.
分销渠道也好 我们会主导市场的
With good distribution, we’ll dominate the market.
我们一旦控制住 就定一个死价
Once we control it, we set a fixed price.
我们的价格
Our price.
在这个基础上 我们就不用担心被压价了
On top of that, we don’t have to worry about getting undercut.
会得到更多的利润
More profits will come.
慢慢地 市场也会更稳定
And little by little, more stability.
就像阿♥拉♥伯人那一套 对吗
Like how the Arabs do, right?
大♥麻♥欧佩克组织
OPEC for weed.
没错 差不多就是这样
There you go. More or less.
只要管控起来 也不会有暴♥力♥
And with control, there won’t be violence.
除非每个广场都参与进来才行
Only works if every plaza signs up.
是的
Yeah.
只需要重要的几个 我们基本都认识
We just need the important ones. Most of them we know.
-锡那罗亚人 -是啊
– Sinaloans. – Yeah.
就像这匹金毛马
Like blondy here.
到处游荡的混♥蛋♥们
Wandering motherfuckers.
无处不在 就像来自山里的犹太人
They’re everywhere. Fucking Jews of the mountains.
不 我们只与值得信任和尊敬的人合作
No. We do business with any man we trust and respect.
哪怕他来自奥希纳加这样的破地方吗
Even if he’s from a shit-stain like Ojinaga.
-嘿 不要拉得太猛 慢点 -好的 老板
– Hey! Don’t pull too much! Slowly! – Yes, boss.
我他妈花了不少钱才买♥♥回那匹马 混♥蛋♥
That nag cost me a lot of fucking money, that asshole.
你也许有些担心
You might have concerns.
不如来瓜达拉哈拉参加我们的会议吧
Why don’t you come to our meeting in Guadalajara?
看看我们能一起取得什么成果
See what we can achieve together.
你看起来挺聪明 米格尔·安赫尔 问题是…
You seem like a smart man, Miguel Ángel. My problem is…
你的老大
your boss.
他并不聪明
He’s not very smart.
佩德罗·阿维莱斯并不适合共事
Pedro Avilés is not a man you can do business with.
多年来我们之间有不少血腥恩怨
We’ve had bad blood over some bullshit for years.
算了
No, man.
我觉得行不通 我不接受
I don’t think it would work. I don’t accept.
我知道你们之间的争端 说实话
I’m aware of your dispute. In fact…
他让我转达 他很后悔当初那样做
he asked me to let you know he regrets his part in it.
听我说
Look…
这些是他的原话
those were his words.
“告诉他应该向前看了” 这是他说的
“Tell him that it’s time to move forward.” That’s what he said.
我会去瓜达拉哈拉
I’ll come to Guadalajara,
跟阿维莱斯和其他人坐在一起
sit down with Avilés, the others.
但要是没有证据证明
But if I don’t see proof
你成功将警方拉入了这个大♥麻♥欧佩克组织
you got the cops on board to grease this fucking OPEC thing?
那就到此为止
That’d be all.
这就足够了
That’s enough.
好的 兄弟
Okay then, brother.
这表不错
That’s nice.
不错吧
Nice, huh?
-能显示日期吧 -对
– Does the date, too? – Yeah.
这样吧 为了庆祝
Actually, to celebrate the
我们即将开始的新旅程 这表送你
beginning of this new venture, here you go.
快看
Check it out.
就是这样 慢点
Like that, smooth.
我很想看看
Like to be there
你告诉佩德罗 他得讨好阿科斯塔时的场景
when you tell Pedro he has to kiss Acosta’s dusty ass.
我还能怎么办
What else could I do?
你怎么不提醒我他们之间有过节
You couldn’t have told me about the bad blood?
我只是帮你引见一下
I was sent to make introductions.
你♥他♥妈♥想学历史 就应该去买♥♥本书
You want a history lesson, buy a fucking book.
你根本不在乎 对吗
You don’t give a shit, do you?
有什么好在乎的
What’s there to give a shit about?
你知道这会为我们带来什么
You know what this can be, for all of us.
我还知道家里一旦动了家具
I also know when you start moving furniture around,
就会有人撞到脚 然后生气
people stub their toes and get upset.
我们必须更强大
We have to grow.
否则 就会任由命运摆布
Otherwise, life does whatever the fuck it wants with you.
命运向来如此 亲爱的
It always does, sunshine.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老家伙
Fuck you, old man.
好吗
Okay?
够了 赶紧选一边站吧
Enough. Pick a side already.
你那个超级农场 准备好了吗
So this super farm, it’s ready?
光是安装灌溉设备就得几个月 不是吗
‘Cause just laying irrigation in would take months, no?
是的
Yeah.
但这件事没必要让阿科斯塔知道
What Acosta doesn’t know won’t hurt him.
你不同意吗
You disagree?
不 你很有胆量
No. You got balls, man.
-送表的举动很聪明 -是吧
– The watch was a cool touch. – Right?
-是啊 -假的
– Yeah. – Fake.
足够供应美国市场一年的毒品量
So, enough weed to supply the American market for a year.
好极了
Right on.
然后呢
And then?
什么
What?
你要用卡车把产品运出去吗
You going to get all that product across in trucks, or what?
是啊
Yeah.
飞机 兄弟
Planes, man.
很多很多飞机
A shitload of planes.
那才是未来
That’s the future.
费利克斯的梦想是创造墨西哥毒贩毒集团联盟
Félix’s dream was to create a union of Mexican traffickers.
瓜达拉哈拉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!