他之前说的是真的吗
That true? What he said back there?
还是他编造的
Did he create that shit?
是真的 那是他的宝贝
Yes. It’s his baby.
那他简直就是个天才
Well, then he’s a genius!
难怪你会带上他
That’s why you brought him.
我们开始了解彼此了 内托先生
We’re starting to understand each other, Don Neto.
如果你们真有那种神奇的大♥麻♥
If you guys had that magic weed,
为什么不在家乡种植
why not plant it back home?
不行 它不能挨着其他的大♥麻♥种植园
It can’t be done. It can’t grow near any other dope.
纯正的品种会被污染的
The strain would be contaminated.
要让那些植株好好生长 必须把它们隔离开
For these fuckers to grow… they have to be alone.
那阿维莱斯呢
And Aviles?
他对这事会怎么想
What’s he going to think about all of this?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don’t know. What do you think?
成为墨西哥最大的毒品贩子
Being the biggest trafficker in Mexico?
我觉得他会喜欢的
I think he’ll like it.
他似乎是那种人
He seems like that sort of guy.
为什么选择我
And why me?
我有个计划
I’ve got a plan.
我毫不怀疑
I don’t doubt it.
不管怎样 你都是个疯子
Either way, you’re still fucking crazy.
但或许你对这行生意的了解比我以为的要深
But maybe you know more about this business than I thought.
不 我对你们的生意没有兴趣
No, I’m not interested in your business.
我在这里是要建立起 一个帝国
What I’m doing here… is building an empire.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!