我发现有个人在偷罂粟花蕾
I found a man clipping buds from the stalks back in the fields.
那个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Poor bastard.
竟敢偷盗一个丝毫不懂得宽恕之人的东西
Stealing from men who don’t know how to forgive…
就跟你们一样
just like you.
他们叫我杀了他 让他消失
They asked me to kill him and “Make him disappear.”
你们知道我是怎么做的吗
Do you know what I did?
我开车把他载到沙漠的边缘
I drove him out to the edge of the desert…
我把他从车里拉出来 叫他快跑
I pulled him out of the car, and told him to run.
我叫他一直跑 直到太阳升起
I told him to go straight until the sun rose.
那个人 是一个警♥察♥的弟弟
That man… was the brother of a cop.
他才刚刚开始起步
He was just starting out.
他们称呼他为”蓝人”
They called him “El Azul.”
但我相信你对他的称呼一定不是这个 对吧
But I think you call him something else, no?
我觉得你叫他”警长”
I think you call him “Commander.”
带我去见他
Take me to him.
否则你的下场可能会跟我一样
Or we’ll see if you don’t end up just like me.
这里有两瓶威士忌
We got two whiskeys,
三杯自♥由♥古巴鸡尾酒 以及五瓶啤酒
three Cuba libres, and cinco cervezas.
所以你就请他们喝一晚上的酒
So you just buy them drinks all night
希望从他们嘴里套出些消息
and hope they give you something?
他们醉得越厉害 透露的消息就越多
Drunker they get, the more they spill.
听着 没人比喝醉的墨西哥警♥察♥透露的消息更多
Look, nobody talks more shit than a drunk Mexican cop.
我来拿
I got it.
你是新来的 对吧
You’re new here, right?
刚到
Just got here.
欢迎来到瓜达拉哈拉
Welcome to Guadalajara.
你在执勤吗
Are you on duty?
这里的人都在执勤 你看
Everyone here is on duty. Look.
-我叫奇奇·卡马雷纳 -我叫萨米·阿瓦雷兹
– Kiki Camarena. – Sammy Alvarez.
-这些人都是警♥察♥吗 -是的
– These guys all cops? – Yeah.
那些穿制♥服♥的 是瓜达拉哈拉市警♥察♥局的
The ones in uniform, those are the Guadalajara municipal cops.
换句话说 就是本地警♥察♥
In other words, local shit.
穿蓝色制♥服♥的是哈利斯科州警♥察♥
The ones in blue are from the Jalisco State Police.
那边那个是我的队长
The one over here is my captain.
法警呢
And the judicial police?
后面那两张桌子坐的是联邦警♥察♥
The two tables in the back, the federales.
正跟你上司说话的那个 是拉哈斯警长
The one talking to your boss, that’s Commander Rojas.
他旁边的那个是门德斯警长
And the one next to him is Commander Mendez.
你们就喜欢请人喝酒 是吧
You guys like to buy drinks, eh?
那是美国人的处事方式
That’s the American way.
-你想喝一杯吗 -好啊 我还要一样的
– Do you want one? – Sure, I’ll take the same.
警长
Commander.
警长
Commander.
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
-晚上好 -晚上好
– Good evening. – Good evening.
托马斯
Tomas.
你这些朋友是谁
Who are your friends?
这位是之前在锡那罗亚救了你弟弟性命的人
This is the guy who saved your brother’s life back in Sinaloa.
我想着在我们杀他前
Thought maybe you’d want to talk to him
你或许想跟他谈谈 老大
before we kill him, boss.
真是个好主意
What a good idea.
只是我根本没有弟弟 你个该死的白♥痴♥
Except I don’t have a brother, you fucking idiot.
我们是来跟你谈一个合作提议的
We’re here to make you a proposal.
声明一下 这是他们的事 我跟他们不是一起的
This is their deal, I’m not with them. Just to make it clear.
没错 他们跟我说你有个提议
Yeah, they told me you had a proposal.
我听说你跟赫宁·纳兰霍见面聊了聊
I heard you had a meeting with Hernin Naranjo.
但不是很顺利
And it didn’t go well.
我本来就是想跟你合作
My deal is only for you.
从来不是为纳兰霍准备的
It was never for the Naranjos.
我的东西在那个包里
My offer is in that bag.
那是我们最新的品种
It’s our new strain.
比你们这里的货要强劲得多
It’s much stronger than the shit you have here.
杰瑟 把我们的货拿一公斤过来
Jesus! Give me one of our kilos.
重量一样 怎么做到的
They both weigh the same. How?
告诉他 兄弟
Tell him, bro.
我剔除掉了雄株
Well, I bred out the male strain.
雄株会给雌株进行异花授粉
The males would cross pollinate the female and so…
这样一来就没有籽了
there’s no seeds.
你的货里有很多茎秆 籽 等没办法抽的东西
Your dope’s filled with stems, seeds, shit you can’t smoke.
我们的货占的空间更小
So it takes up less space.
用同样数量的卡车 可以运输更多我们的货
We can transport much more using the same number of trucks.
我在寻找合作伙伴
I’m looking for a partner.
利润五五分成 你意下如何
I’m offering 50 percent. What do you think?
-你们的货叫什么 -叫什么
– And what do you call this? – What do we call it?
「无籽精育大♥麻♥」
Seedless.
那些混♥蛋♥在哪儿
Where are the fuckers?
这些就是杀了我弟弟的混♥蛋♥吗
These are the motherfuckers who killed my brother?
-冷静 -不 滚吧
– Calm down. – No, fuck that!
能解释下为什么这混♥蛋♥还活着吗
Want to explain to me why this fucking guy’s still breathing?
这些狗♥娘♥养♥的必须马上死
These sons of bitches die right now!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下
Lower it.
这该死的家伙杀了我弟弟
This fucking guy just killed my brother!
不好意思 请原谅
You’ll have to excuse me.
但我必须维护我的合作伙伴们
But I’ve gotta look after my partners.
去抓住他们 托马斯 解决好一切
Go get them! Tomas, take care of it.
至于你
And you…
你刚不是说你跟他们不是一起的吗
didn’t you say you aren’t with these guys?
等等 等等 他是跟我们一起的
Wait, wait, wait. He’s with us.
-那只是个玩笑 -没错
– It was just a joke. – Yeah.
他只是有点不太情愿
He was dragging his feet.
那很好
That’s good.
我希望每个月都收到我那份钱
I want my money every month.
我相信要把它种出来 肯定要一段时间
I figure it’ll take a little while… for it to grow.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
第一个月就当是纳兰霍兄弟卖♥♥个人情吧
First month is courtesy of the Naranjos.
乐意之至
It’s a pleasure.
我叔叔是哈利斯科州警局的
My uncle is from the Jalisco State Police.
有一天 他打电♥话♥给我 叫我去他家
One day, he calls me and tells me to go to his house.
并且带些钱过去 然后他就开始数钱
And to bring some money. And he starts to count it.
突然 他跟我说我现在也是个警♥察♥了
All of a sudden… he says that I am now a cop too.
我想是因为我以前帮某人摆脱过麻烦
I suppose I was helping someone get out of trouble,
作为回报 他给我弄了份工作
and in exchange, he got me a job.
至少你还有工作 不是吗
At least you have a job, right?
他会从我的薪资中抽走10%
He takes ten percent of what I make.
那你叔叔真是个大”好人”啊
What a nice guy, your uncle.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
魔鬼
The boogeyman.
三杯威士忌
Three whiskies.
谢谢
Thank you.
那些人是局里的
Those boys are DFS.
联邦安♥全♥局♥
Federal Security Directorate.
就像是克格勃和盖世太保的结合体
They’re kind of like the KGB and the Gestapo all rolled into one.
-看来我们不会请他们喝酒了 -的确不会
– Guess we’re not buying them drinks. – No.
不 中情局会请他们喝酒的
No, they get theirs from the CIA.
我们离他们远一点 他们也会同样回敬我们
We steer clear of them, they do the same for us.
那已经形成约定俗成的规矩了
That’s just kind of the deal.
好吧 我懂的
Right. No, I get it.
我们不是主角 只需要负责端茶倒水就行了
Not our ballgame. We just provide the refreshments.
你学得很快嘛
You learn quick.
能递给我一张吗
Hey, could you hand me one?
好的
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的鞋子上沾了血
You’ve got blood on your shoes.
就是这里了
This is it.
这是片沙漠啊
It’s a desert.
但是地下有很多水
But there’s a lot of water underneath.
足以用来种植够美国抽一年的毒品了
Enough to grow all the dope the U.S. can smoke in a year.
你是在大学里学的这些吗
You learn that at college?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!