How long is your stay?
不确定
Well, indefinitely.
内托先生
Don Neto.
听说你来了 我很意外
I was surprised to hear you were in town.
这次来得很突然
It was an unplanned trip.
我是来照顾这家伙的
Babysitting this one.
你哥哥还好吗
How’s your brother?
很好
All good.
我听说军队的事了
I heard about the army.
他们又把货烧了 对吧
They burned the goods again, right?
真糟糕
Too bad.
不过想杀老鼠
But if you want to kill rats,
就得进下水道
guess you have to go into the sewer.
-对吧 -是啊
– Right? – Yes.
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
总之 就像我说的 我是来介绍你认识这家伙的
Anyway, like I said, I’m here to introduce you to this guy.
他有个合作提议
He’s got a proposal for you.
-提议 真好啊 -是啊
– A proposal? How nice. – Yes.
那就听听吧
Let’s hear it then.
锡那罗亚出了那些乱子之后
After that mess that happened in Sinaloa…
我们的组织面临着一个新机遇
an opportunity was born for our organizations.
我们想寻找合作伙伴
We’re looking for a partnership.
-合作伙伴 -是的
– Partnership? – Yes.
现在我有兴趣了
Well, now I’m interested.
很简单
It’s very easy.
基本上就是 我们把种植的业务移到这边来
Basically, we move our growing operation here.
我们移到瓜达拉哈拉来
We move to Guadalajara.
我们需要从你这得到的就是警方保护
And all we need from you is police protection.
其他的我们都会解决 包括劳动力
We take care of everything, the labor,
分销等 同时承担一切开支
the distribution, all of the costs.
并且我们愿意将利润平分
And we’re willing to split the profits 50/50.
好啊
Okay.
我想说 我们是最适合干这些事的人选了
I mean, we’re… we’re the best suited to make this thing grow.
瞧瞧这混♥蛋♥
Well, look at this fucker.
不如这样吧 利润六♥四♥开
How about this? We split the profits 60/40.
不 等等 七三开
No, wait… 70/30.
不 八二开
No… 80/20?
不 九一开
No… 90/10.
这是我的最终开价了
Here’s my final offer.
你什么都别想得到 滚出我的小城
You get nothing and get out of my fucking town.
合作伙伴
Partners?
这家伙是认真的吗
Is this fucking guy serious?
你们锡那罗亚有很多美女 对吧
You guys have a lot of fine pussy in Sinaloa, right?
既然你们都快饿死了
Well, since everyone is going to starve,
不如把最漂亮的美女弄到这里来
why don’t you send us the best you got?
我们在这里可以给她们安排工作
We’ll find work for them here.
告诉雄狮 他在瓜达拉哈拉就是个笑柄
Tell the Lion that we’re laughing at him in Guadalajara.
合作伙伴
“Partnership.”
其实 我还有另外一个提议
You know what? I have another proposal for you.
是吗
Oh, really?
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你是疯了吗 混♥蛋♥
Did you go crazy, motherfucker?
很快
Any minute now,
这里就会被警♥察♥包围 被他们掌控的警♥察♥
this place is gonna be crawling with cops, their cops,
我们会被直接带到他哥哥面前 然后被活活烧死
who are gonna drive us straight to his brother to burn us alive.
拉斐
Rafa.
快过来
Come on.
你疯了 你们两个都去死吧
You’re crazy. Fuck you both.
快点 给我看看
Come on. Show me.
快啊 给我看
Come on, show it to me.
我找那个地质学家谈过了 他说…
I spoke to the geologist. He said that…
这里
Here.
-真的吗 -比我们想象的要近
– Seriously? – It’s closer than we thought.
我们只需要往下挖就行了
We just have to dig.
照原计划行事
Stick to the plan.
美国领♥事♥馆♥
你好 我是奇奇·卡马雷纳
Hi, I’m Kiki Camarena.
我想找海米·科肯德尔
I’m looking for a Jaime Kuykendall.
科肯德尔先生在后面等着你呢
Mr. Kuykendall is in the back waiting for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡马雷纳探员
Agent Camarena.
-是 长官 -我是海米 海米·科肯德尔
– Yes, sir. – Jaime. Jaime Kuykendall.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-欢迎来到瓜达拉哈拉 -谢谢 长官
– Welcome to Guadalajara. – Thank you, sir.
到这后面来
Come on back.
到这边来的旅途还顺利吗
So how was the trip down?
耗时有点太久了 长官
It was a little long, sir.
车上载着个6岁小孩就更遭罪了
Having a six- year- old in the back didn’t help.
但我很期待在这里开展工作
But I look forward to getting started.
你应该会说西班牙语吧
I take it you speak Spanish?
我这肤色可不是晒太阳晒出来的
Well, the tan isn’t from the sun.
我生出来就这样
I was born this way.
那你在弗雷斯♥诺♥生活有没有被排挤
Well, how did that play with the boys up in Fresno?
你可以预料得到 长官
Like you might expect, sir.
我妻子来自恰帕斯 但我们更喜欢这里
My wife is from Chiapas. But we like it better here.
我相信你也会喜欢的
Yeah, I think you will too.
事实是
I mean, the truth is,
这个办事处需要你这样的人
this office has been needing someone like you.
别误会我的意思 纳普探员和希尔斯探员
Don’t get me wrong. Agents Knapp and Sears,
也是很优秀的探员
they’re strong agents,
但是种族决定了他们对本地人的影响有限
but ethnicity poses its limitations on the locals here.
是啊 肯定的 我可以想象
Sure, yeah. No, I’d imagine
线人向墨西哥同胞举报腐♥败♥的事
that the informants probably feel a little safer
肯定会觉得更加安全
talking corruption to a fellow Mexican.
你很懂墨西哥这边的处事方式嘛
So you get how Mexico works.
我奶奶就是瓜达拉哈拉人
Uh, well, my grandmother’s from Guadalajara
我小时候经常来这里
and I used to spend a lot of time here as a kid.
墨西哥的联邦探员们都贪腐成风
Well, the Mex- Feds are crooked as hell,
但我们也只有他们可以用
but they’re what we got.
我们尽量跟他们合作
You know, we work with them best we can.
-反正是努力合作吧 -好吧
– We try to, anyway. – Right.
长官 有没有什么案子是你希望我立即着手的
Uh, sir, is there a case that you want me to jump on?
你把这当成一个收集数据的工作
It may serve you better to think about this as more of a, uh…
可能会对你更好一些
a data- gathering assignment
而非传统的执法职位
rather than a traditional law enforcement posting.
我们不能逮捕任何人
You know, we can’t arrest anyone.
我们没有那个权力
We don’t have that power.
我们尽可能地收集情报
We just gather intelligence best we can,
然后发给美国境内的探员们就可以了
and send it on to the agents up north.
有点像是邻里守望
Like a neighborhood watch.
我们尽力就好
We do the best we can.
不 我明白 长官 抱歉 我理解的
No, I understand, sir. Sorry. I understand, like, you know- –
如果你们的工作是数据收集
If data gathering is what you do,
那我会全力投入的 长官
then, uh, I’m all in, sir.
很好 我们5点的时候去卡美洛
Good. All right. So we hit the Camelot around 5:00.
那是街对面的一家酒吧 你应该加入我们
That’s the bar across the street. You should join us.
你见过沙漠了 是时候见见毒蛇了
I mean, you’ve seen the desert. It’s time to meet the snakes.
联邦安♥全♥局♥ 站起来
Federal Security Directorate! On your feet!
把手举起来 举起来
I want to see your hands! Hands!
你们好
Hello.
别试图做出任何愚蠢的事
Don’t do anything stupid.
搜身
Search them.
跟我们走
Let’s go.
我们发现这个肥猪试图逃出城
We found this fat fuck headed out of town.
他们会杀了我们 这都是你的错 混♥蛋♥
They’re going to kill us and it’s your fault, asshole.
快走 别再说话了 快点
Let’s go. Stop talking. Let’s go.
我也是个警♥察♥
I’m a cop, too.
至少曾经是
At least I was.
州警♥察♥
State police.
以前在锡那罗亚时 我经常晚上在种植园里巡逻
I used to patrol the fields at night back in Sinaloa.
有天晚上
One night,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!