不 我可以做其他的事
No, I can do other things.
我可以做其他的事
I can do other things.
你当然可以了 亲爱的
Sure you can, honey.
-紧张吗 -是的
– Nervous? – Yes.
是时候了
It’s time.
没错 是时候了
Yes, it’s time.
你是时候买♥♥些新衣服了
It’s time you buy some new clothes, man.
你好 华金
Hello, Joaquin.
你要进去吗
Are you coming in?
不 我只是个农民 该你进去
No. I’m just the farmer. That part’s on you.
好吧
All right.
别耍我
Don’t you fuck with me!
六个月
Six fucking months!
我们得重新种植一切
We need to replant everything again.
问题就在此 我们失去了一切 老大
That’s the thing. We lost everything, boss.
整个种植园
The entire damn field.
他们烧毁我的种植园的时候你在干什么
And what were you doing while they burned my fields?
他失去了一只眼睛 佩德罗
He lost an eye, Pedro.
是的 我看到了 谢谢你的牺牲 赫克托
Yeah, I see that. Thank you for your sacrifice, Hector.
可你们其他人呢
But the rest of you?
在场有很多双眼健全的混♥蛋♥
I see a lot of two-eyed motherfuckers in here!
你们当时都他妈做什么了
What the fuck did any of you do?
去杜兰戈
Go to Durango.
叫戈麦斯把手头的货都卖♥♥给我们
Tell Gomez to sell us whatever he’s got.
-应该足够让我们渡过难关 -好的
– It might be enough to hold us over. – Done.
打断一下 老大
Excuse me, boss.
我能发言吗
If you’ll allow me…
我有个主意 能彻底解决这个问题
I have an idea to solve this for good.
我♥操♥ 这家伙以前不是州长家小孩的保姆吗
Well, fuck. Didn’t this guy used to babysit the governor’s kid?
他本可以提醒我们的
Could have gotten a heads-up from him.
他是锡那罗亚的州长 军方才不会事先通知他
He’s the governor of Sinaloa. They don’t tell him shit.
恕我直言 老大
With all due respect, boss,
军队烧了我们的种植园 我们的对策是什么
but the army burns our fields, and what do we do?
去杜兰戈买♥♥大♥麻♥ 希望能活下去 又是这样
We buy Durango weed and hope to stay alive, really? Again?
等他们再来一次 我们只会有同样下场 甚至更糟
We’ll end up the same or even more screwed when they come back.
我们必须去别的地方东山再起
We have to restart the business somewhere else.
一个他们动不了我们 也不敢动手的地方
Where they can’t touch us. Where they wouldn’t even try.
我们必须去瓜达拉哈拉
We have to go to Guadalajara.
我们在那里是无名之辈
We’re nobodies there.
我们在这里也是无名之辈 内托先生
We’re nobodies here, Don Neto.
军队入侵我们 结果呢
The army invades us, and what?
没有一个记者愿意报道
No fucking journalists will write about it.
他们这么做是因为我们是锡那罗亚人
They do this because we are Sinaloans.
我们完了 这里没有任何前景
We’re fucked. Nothing happens here.
那里的情况则不同
Things are different there.
那里有银行 大生意 有钱人
There are banks there, big businesses, and fancy people.
我倒想看看政♥府♥派军队到那儿
I’d like to see the government send the army there.
那会是一片混乱 绝对会上新闻头条
It would be a huge mess. Front-page news and all that shit.
我认为这是唯一的办法 不过你说了算 老大
I say it’s the only way. But whatever you say, boss.
这蠢货懂什么
What does this fucker know?
他又不是毒贩
He’s not a trafficker.
-他是警♥察♥ -是前警♥察♥
– He’s a cop. – Ex-cop.
那更糟了
Even worse.
我想想 瓜达拉哈拉仍是纳兰霍兄弟的地盘
Let’s see… Guadalajara is still run by the Naranjo brothers.
你觉得那群畜牲
Think those fucking animals are
会任由我们进入他们的领地吗 佩德罗
gonna let us move into their territory, Pedro?
你是锡那罗亚的雄狮
You are the Lion of Sinaloa.
开创这项事业的人
The guy who invented the game.
他们不跟你谈判就是傻子
They’d be fools not to negotiate.
他们会嘲笑我们的
They’re going to laugh at us.
没人敢笑我
No one fucking laughs at me.
去瓜达拉哈拉
Go to Guadalajara.
跟他们谈谈
Sit down with them.
如果你没法谈妥
If you can’t make a deal…
那是你的责任
it’s on you.
没问题
Sounds good.
请你派个人跟我一起去 增加我的可信度
I just ask that you send someone with me, to lend me credibility.
他这点倒是没说错
He’s right about that.
-你希望我派谁去 -内托先生就行了
– Who do you have in mind? – Don Neto would do.
我靠
Well, shit.
一记快速直球 但你永远无法知道
Fast ball here, but you’d never know
霍顿是如何投出滑球的
the way Horton’s got the slider working.
你还要喝几瓶
How many more you gonna have?
我不知道 我只喝了六瓶
I don’t know. I mean, that’s only my sixth one.
我想自己喝一瓶 但我不希望她变成你这样的酒鬼
I’d have my own, but I wouldn’t want her to turn out like you.
是啊 没人希望那样
Yeah, nobody wants that.
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
我觉得你知道答案
I think you know.
我不知道
I don’t.
我不想留在弗雷斯♥诺♥
I don’t want to stay in Fresno.
你受够了一成不变 我也是
You’re tired of the same. I am too.
所以我们改变一下吧
So let’s change it.
一起
Together.
让他们见识下你的真本事
Show them what they’re not seeing.
你确定你想这么做吗
You sure you want that?
你不想吗
Don’t you?
去墨西哥 奇奇 证明他们错了
Take Mexico, Kiki. Prove them wrong.
那你呢
What about you?
我得查一下
I have to check,
但我很肯定墨西哥也有女人生孩子
but I’m pretty sure women give birth in Mexico too.
是啊
Right.
墨西哥海关
护照
Passports.
欢迎来到墨西哥
Welcome to Mexico.
那些酒是给大家喝的
I brought those for all of us.
我没喝的你可以喝
Take the ones I didn’t take for myself.
你一定觉得自己很机灵吧
You must think you’re pretty smart,
拍佩德罗的马屁 让他支持你
kissing Pedro’s ass to get him to back you.
我给你解释一下游戏规则
Let me explain how this shit works.
纳兰霍兄弟是我们的竞争对手
These guys, the Naranjo brothers, they’re the competition.
他们才不在乎”锡那罗亚雄狮”
They don’t give a shit about the “Lion of Sinaloa.”
他们更不会把你放在眼里
And they certainly don’t give a shit about you.
我就把这趟出行当作去瓜达拉哈拉度假
I’m treating this like a vacation to Guadalajara.
我会玩个痛快
Gonna have a lot of fun.
我不是你计划的一部分
I ain’t part of your plan.
我会帮你安排见面
I’ll get you a meeting
然后就坐视不管 看着你失败
and then I’ll sit back and watch you go down.
明白吗
Got it?
好的 明白了
Yeah, got it.
还有一件事
And another thing…
拍马屁那一套 有利也有弊
that ass-kissing shit? It cuts both ways.
你让佩德罗难堪 让他显得软弱 他就会宰了你
You embarrass Pedro, make him look weak, he’ll blow holes in you.
你也一样 甜心
That goes for you too, cupcake.
哈利斯科州 瓜达拉哈拉
瓜达拉哈拉瓜特穆斯大学
去吧
Go ahead.
怎么了
What’s going on?
拉斐
Rafa!
你完事后 直接到酒店去 明白吗
Once you finish, go straight to the hotel, okay?
-好的 -兄弟
– Okay. – Brother…
这可不是闹着玩的
this is serious.
知道了
Okay.
他想找人给他就业指导还是什么
Is he looking for vocational guidance or what?
地质学院
美洲酒店
我要喝一杯
I’m getting a drink.
在圣佩德罗街上
Located on San Pedro Street.
没错
Yes.
是的
Yes.
很好
Perfect.
好的 先生 不客气
Yes, sir. You’re welcome.
有两间空房♥吗
Do you have two rooms?
您要住多久

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!