知道吗
You know what?
我还处于假释期 所以我什么都不抽
I’m on parole, so I ain’t hitting shit.
你和你讲的故事
You and your little fucking story.
是什么幌子吗 混♥蛋♥
What is it? Some kind of cover, puto?
你的警♥察♥朋友现在在窃听吗
What, you got your cop buddies listening in right now?
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我不喜欢被叫做骗子
Look, motherfucker, I don’t like being called a fucking liar.
更不喜欢
And worse…
被叫做警♥察♥
a fucking cop.
他在干什么
What’s he doing?
老天 我靠
Jesus! Fuck.
不管谁在偷听 他们现在听不到了
Hey, whoever’s listening, they can’t hear us right now.
-嘿 -不不
– Hey… – No, no, no.
-搞什么 -他是掏出了枪吗
– What the fuck? – Did he just pull out a gun?
看到没 对准我的头
See that? Point it at my head.
对准我 对准我
Point it at me. Point it at me!
-你疯了 -像这样
– Hey, you’re fucking crazy, man. – Go like this.
没错 这就对了
Yeah, yeah. There you go.
这样更好 就这样
You’d know what would work better? Like that.
冷静 再等等
Guys, relax. Give it a second.
我们得把他救出来 快啊
Gotta get him out of there. Come on.
什么都听不到
Can’t hear a fucking thing!
我如果是警♥察♥ 被人用枪抵着头的话
If I was a fucking cop and I had a gun pointed to my head,
他们早就冲进来
they’d be rushing through that fucking door
把你们全干掉了
and blowing you motherfuckers away.
把他弄出来
Get him the fuck out of there!
太疯狂了 混♥蛋♥
That was crazy, fucker, eh?
-我就说吧 -还挺有意思的
– I told you. – It was funny though.
-给他瓶啤酒 -我懂你 兄弟
– Get him a beer. – I hear you, bro.
-我也在假释期 -是啊
– I’m on parole too. – Yeah.
-难受死了 -太难熬了 兄弟
– It’s a bitch, you know? – Fucking bitch, bro.
“开枪啊 开枪” 你太疯狂了
“Pull it, pull it.” You’re fucking crazy.
我喜欢你 混♥蛋♥ 我喜欢你
I like you, puto. I like you.
好了 听着
Yeah, yo. So listen.
是这样的 兄弟
So it’s like this, homie.
下周会到一批货
I got a shipment landing next week.
-到了以后 -好
– So once it gets here… – Right.
你就来我的地方
you come to my spot,
你可以慢慢感受那些货 哥们
and then you can feel all the bales you want, carnal.
-好 -好 干杯
– All right. – All right. Cheers.
我把那四分之一磅拿走
I’m gonna take that quarter
这样我的兄弟们就能拿到你的
so my homies can get your…
样品了
samples.
弗雷斯♥诺♥警局
Fresno P.D.!
弗雷斯♥诺♥警局 什么鬼
Fresno P.D.? What the fuck?
跪下 转过去 跪下 面对墙 快
Stay down! Turn around! Get the fuck down! Against the wall! Now!
-该死 -我♥操♥
– Shit. – Fuck!
-别急 我们能进去吗 -靠
– Hang tight. Can we move in on this? – Fuck!
我是缉毒局的 好吗
Hey, I’m DEA, all right?
是吗 我还是 奥莉维亚·纽顿-约翰呢
Yeah? And I’m fucking Olivia Newton-John.
闭嘴 小子
Shut the fuck up, chico.
你有听说过DEA吗
Hey, you ever hear of a DEA?
嗯 好像是缉毒署什么的
Yeah, it’s like… Drug Enforcement Agency or something.
-是局 -对
– Administration. – Yeah.
这小子一直说他是他们的卧底
Chico over here keeps saying he’s working undercover for them.
看样子我们抓了一伙卧底
Looks like we picked up a whole team of undercovers.
慢着 那是我的人
Whoa, whoa, whoa! That’s one of my guys.
靠 认真的吗
Shit. Are you serious?
-是的 -他是你们一伙的
– Yes. – He’s with you?
他是我的搭档 要不是你们
Yeah, that’s my partner. And if it wasn’t for you guys,
我们下周可以缴获一百磅的
we’d be taking down a hundred fucking pounds next week!
不是针对你 兄弟
Well, nothing personal, buddy.
只是有时候难以区分好人和坏人
Just tough telling the good hombres from the bad sometimes.
是 我懂
No, I get it.
现在 你如果说你是缉毒局探员
Nowadays, you say you’re a DEA agent,
你会赢得人们的尊重
you’re gonna get some respect.
但在当时 人们都不知道该怎么看待他们
But back then, people didn’t know what to make of them.
他们那时候才刚刚存在了几年
They’d only been around for a couple of years.
跟我们更知名的联邦机构
And compared to our better-known federal agencies,
联调局 中情局相比
the FBI and the CIA,
他们就好比是无名小卒
they were nobodies.
实际上 在1980年 纽约警局的女性
In fact, in 1980, there were more women in the NYPD
都比缉毒局所有探员加一起还多
than there were agents in the entire DEA.
位于华盛顿特区的总部位于一家脱衣服俱乐部的楼上
The headquarters in D.C. Sat on top of a fucking strip club.
尽管他们不需要有人提醒他们
And even though they didn’t need a reminder they came in last
他们处于执法部门的最底层
in the law enforcement pecking order,
但他们还是定期会收到这样的提醒
they got one pretty regularly.
当时挺险的
It was a rough one out there.
恕我直言 长官 他们就跟业余的一样
With all due respect, sir, it was like working with amateurs.
因为他们 六个月的卧底工作
Like six months of undercover work down the drain
付诸东流
because of those guys.
你就没想过要通知当地执法部门
You don’t think to inform local law enforcement
你在他们的地盘上搞行动吗
that you’re running an op in their backyard?
不过是引见而已 没有任何威胁
It was only an introduction. There was no threat.
不需要找当地警局
There was no need for local P.D.
奇奇 枪都抵着你脑袋了
Kiki, you had a gun at your head.
长官 没那么简单 你也看了 长官
Sir, it– it’s more complicated than that. You read it, sir.
不管了
Fuck it.
街头又少了一个人♥渣♥
One more scumbag off the street.
关于我的工作调动有定论了吗 长官
Has a decision been made about my transfer, sir?
没有如你所愿
Didn’t go your way.
好吧
All right.
他们派了谁去迈阿密
Who did they give Miami to?
柯林斯吗
Was it Collins?
-奥布莱恩吗 -有关系吗
– O’Brian? – Does it matter?
不 告诉我吧 我可以接受
No, just tell me. I can take it.
说吧
Just tell me.
科肖
Kershaw?
好吧
Yeah.
我都不知道他提申请了
I didn’t know he put in for it.
我平常怎么跟你说的
What am I always telling you?
要考虑态度和经验
Attitude and experience are factors.
科肖两者兼具
Kershaw has both.
我也有态度啊 想要更多吗 我可以给你更多
I got attitude! Want more attitude? I’ll give you more attitude.
会轮到你的
Your time will come.
在这里干了5年还不够吗 长官
Five years on post here isn’t enough, sir?
还有哪里的职位空出来了 长官
What other post is available, sir?
还有什么
What do you have?
-瓜达拉哈拉 -只有那里有空位
– Guadalajara? -That’s all that was available.
我要是留在这儿 我的事业就完了
If I stay here, my career’s just gonna die.
我是认真的 不 不 知道吗
I’m serious. No, no, I mean– You know what?
你要是不向前走 就升不了职 就是这样
If you don’t move on, you don’t move up. That’s the way.
手册里面写的吗
That from the handbook?
你想让我说什么 奇奇 那里不是迈阿密
What do you want me to say, Kiki? It’s not Miami.
迈阿密 该死的科肖 我发誓 纯粹扯淡
Miami. Fucking Kershaw. I swear. It’s fucking bullshit.
邓恩就是个混♥蛋♥
Dunn’s a fucking asshole.
5年白干了
Five years for what?
我不说了 不说了
I’ll stop. I’ll stop.
-小奇奇要击打了 -好吧
– Kikito’s about to bat. – All right.
加油 小奇奇 记住我说的
All right, let’s go, Kikito. Just like I said.
眼睛盯着球 朝它击打 好吗
Keep your eye on the ball and swing through it, okay? Hey!
保持简单 记住 记住
Keep it simple. Remember, remember,
挥杆 转动 击打
from the ground up, rotate, release,
盯着球 加油
and keep your eye on the ball. Let’s go.
我们训练时可不是这样教你的
That’s not how we practiced.
他继承了你♥爸♥的基因
That’s your dad’s genes at work right there.
-击球点不错 小奇奇 -是啊 击球点掌握得好
– Good contact, Kikito! – Yeah, good contact.
击打得漂亮
Nice hit!
我们随时可以搬回加利西哥
I mean, we could always move back to Calexico.
我有个更好的主意 不如你辞职
I got a better idea. Why don’t you quit?
管他呢 重新做回消防员
Fuck it. Become a fireman again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!