I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about–
好了 再试一次
All right, let’s try that again.
他们还没烧毁的种植园到底在哪儿
Where the fuck are the fields they haven’t burned?
我不知道
I don’t know!
听好了 蠢货
Pay attention, moron.
他们还没烧毁的塔梅帕的种植园到底在哪儿
Where are the Tameapa fields they haven’t burned?
那边 长官 在那边
Up there, sir! Up there!
在山的另一边 过了河再往前走两公里
On the other side of the hill, two kilometers past the river.
从没见过你这样的锡那罗亚警♥察♥
Never met a Sinaloan cop like you.
-他怎么处置 我能带走吗 -当然
– What do you say? Can I take him? – Of course.
我们还有很多种植园要烧
We still have a lot more fields to burn.
各位 我们走
Gentlemen! Let’s go!
别动 冷静点
There! Hey! Stay calm.
就这样
There you go.
看看这些混♥蛋♥都干了些什么好事
Look at what these fucking assholes have done.
闭嘴
Be quiet.
别下车
Don’t get out.
是我 我要开门了
Hey, it’s me. I’m going to open the door.
爸爸
Dad!
你怎么样 儿子 你们还好吗
How’s it going, son? Are you okay?
我们听到他们在摧毁这里
We heard them ripping the place apart.
他们又回来过
They came back.
跟你说的一样 好像是你计划的一样
Just like you said they would. As if you’d planned it.
亲爱的 预测不是计划
My love, predicting is not planning.
你还好吗
You all right?
你们保护了妈妈吗
Did you protect your mom?
我们尽力了 但我们很害怕
We tried, but we were scared.
好了 你不用害怕
Hey, you don’t have to be afraid.
-好的 -知道
– Okay. – All right.
叔叔
Uncle!
宝贝
Sweetie.
你怎么没留在车里
You didn’t stay in the car.
开始疼了 阻断了血液循环
Starting to hurt. They’re cutting off my circulation.
看到他们对我的温室做了什么吗
Do you see what they did to my greenhouse?
他们没有全部拿走
They didn’t take all of it.
这应该够了
Well, that should be enough.
我一直说你是这家里的军师 玛利亚
I always said you were the brains in this house, Maria.
进去 他们会看到你们的
Get inside. They’re gonna see you.
快 跟他一起进去
Go on, go inside with him!
跟叔叔进去
Go on, go with your uncle.
-你对我下手真重 混♥蛋♥ -别抱怨
– You hit me really hard, asshole. – Don’t be a crybaby.
我考虑过让他们全拿去
I considered letting them take all of it…
给我们争取几个月时间
buy ourselves another couple of months.
不行
No.
要是我们现在不做 一切都不会改变
If we don’t do it now, nothing is going to change.
我知道
I know.
但我跟你说了
But I’ve already told you…
如果你希望我收手 我会的
if you want me to stop, I’ll stop.
所以我才开不了口
That’s why I could never ask it of you.
这你应该也预见到了 混♥蛋♥
I think you also predicted that, you bastard.
好了
All right.
军方介入的后果永远跟你希望的不一样
Military intervention never works the way you want it to.
实际上 通常都会适得其反
In fact, it usually backfires.
毒贩子就像蟑螂
Drug dealers are like cockroaches.
你可以毒杀它们 踩踏它们
You can poison them, step on them…
甚至纵火烧它们 但它们总会卷土归来
fuck, you can set them on fire, but they’ll always come back…
通常比以往更强大
usually stronger than ever.
每次你以为你铲除了贩毒生意
Any time you think you’ve knocked out the dope business,
一个聪明的毒贩子 他总会找到更好的方法
a smart trafficker, well, he’ll just find a better way.
州里有一半的地方仍在燃烧
Half the state is still smoldering.
墨西哥城从没关心过我们
Mexico City’s never cared about us.
他们只关心
They only care about showing the
向美国人展示他们可以控制大♥麻♥生意
Americans they can control the marijuana business.
是的
Yes.
但危机中总会诞生新机遇 不是吗
But with crisis… comes opportunity. Right?
-是你教我这一点的 州长 -也伴随着风险
– You taught me that, Governor. – And risk.
我也教过你别忘了这一点
I taught you that too.
我来是感谢你为我的家人所做的一切
I came to thank you for everything you’ve done for my family.
养育鲁道夫也有你的功劳
You had as much to do with raising Rodolfo as I did.
你本来可以在执法部门里高升的 米格尔
Could’ve had a real career in law enforcement, Miguel.
如果你愿意的话 可以当州警♥察♥局局长
Head of state police, if you wanted.
那或许就能改变这里的情况了
Might’ve even changed things around here.
或许 是吧
Maybe, right?
但是 你就从不想改变任何事
But no… you never wanted to change things.
从不想坐上更高的位置 不是吗
Never wanted something bigger, right?
来自锡那罗亚的总统吗
A Sinaloan president?
算了
No.
要想改变 就需要制♥造♥很大的动静
Have to make a lot of noise to change things.
我不适应那种生活
I’m not one for noise.
我会告诉鲁道夫你来过
I’ll tell Rodolfo you came by.
-他会很后悔没见到你 -嗯
– He’ll be sorry he missed you. – Yeah.
不管你在计划什么 小心点
Whatever you’re planning, be careful.
明白
Yes.
好了 州长 谢谢你
All right, Governor. Thank you.
加州 弗雷斯♥诺♥市
当时是凌晨4点
It’s like four o’clock in the morning, right?
我和一群人从长滩过来
And I’m coming up from Long Beach with a bunch of vatos.
然后突然间
Then all of a sudden…
我♥操♥啊 兄弟
Fucking shit, bro. Fuck.
我被拦下 那个人盯着我
I get pulled over and this dude is just eyeing me, right?
我也盯着他 他说
And I’m looking at him back and he’s like,
“能出示你的驾照吗”
“Can I get your driver’s license?”
我后备箱里有5磅毒品
I got five pounds in the trunk
而他因为我的车尾灯坏了要拦下我
and he’s fucking gonna stop me for a fucking taillight?
我往回看
So, anyway, I look over my shoulder,
我兄弟迪亚斯 他像这样
and my boy Diaz, you know, he’s like this.
他拿着枪对着车门
He’s got the gun pinned against the door,right?
他才不想回监狱
He’s not gonna go back.
要是这人叫我打开后备箱
If this guy asks me to pop the trunk,
我绝对会爆了他的头
I’m gonna blow his fucking head off.
但突然间
But all of a sudden, there’s…
无线电响了 “发生抢劫什么的”
Fucking radio chirps. “Robbery in progress. Blah, blah, blah.”
他回来 看着我说
He comes back and he looks at me and he says,
“嘿 知道吗
“Hey, you know what?
今天是你的幸运日 把尾灯修好”
It’s your lucky day. Fix that fucking taillight.”
我心想 到底是我走运还是你走运啊
And I’m thinking to myself, “My lucky day?”
真疯狂 兄弟
Crazy, bro.
想好了吗 我们要交易吗
Hey, so what’s up? We gonna do this?
才四分之一磅
A fucking quarter?
认真的吗
Are you serious?
只是样品
Sample only.
喜欢的话 我们下次再谈 我可以搞来更多
Like what you see, we talk next time. I set you up with more.
我想要的量是一百磅
What I want to see is a hundred.
不是这样操作的 哥们
That’s not how I work, vato.
我说了 我们从样品开始
Like I said, I’ll start you on a sample.
这些在街上也能买♥♥到
Something you could’ve bought off the street, right?
如果你想让我先从样品开始
If you want to start me off with a sample,
就带我去你的仓库
you take me to your warehouse,
你拿出一包 我从里面取样品
you pull out a bale, and I take my sample from that.
什么仓库 我都不认识你
What warehouse? I don’t fucking know you.
楚伊负责介绍
Chuy’s making the fucking introduction!
我以为你都安排好了 兄弟
Thought you had this lined up, bro?
-这傻♥逼♥是在浪费我时间 -听着 混♥蛋♥
– You’re wasting my time with this clown. – Listen to me, puto…
-他负责介绍 -淡定 淡定
– He’s making the fucking introduction! – Hey! Chill! Chill! Chill!
他不是从街上搞来的
Yo, he didn’t get that shit off the street,man.
我可以担♥保♥
I can speak for that.
好吧
All right.
我不是为样品而来的 好吗
I didn’t come here for a fucking sample. All right?
我是来找供货商的 你能做到吗
I came here for a supplier. Is that gonna be you?
知道吗 你有点强势啊 对吧
You know what? You’re kind of pushy, homes. Yeah?
要不来抽一根 冷静一下
So why don’t you take a hit? Chill the fuck out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!