赋予你在厄尔巴岛持有皇权
grant you sovereignty of the island of Elba.
法国政♥府♥每年提供两百万法郎
A revenue of two million francs from the French funds,
作为波拿巴家族和玛丽露易丝皇后的津贴
pensions for the Bonaparte family and the Empress Marie-Louise.
约瑟芬皇后也得以保留其财产
It also provides for Empress Joséphine to retain all of her properties
每年将获得一百万法郎的收入
and an allotted annual income of one million francs.
我太爱法国了
I love France too much.
我只渴望为法国谋求荣耀
All I’ve desired was its glory.
从未想过带领国家走向厄运
I would never bring her misfortune.
他们却要我退位
They want me to abdicate.
好吧 那我就退位
Fine, I’ll abdicate.
(拿破仑)
(1814年 厄尔巴岛)
陛下
Your Highness.
皇后
Empress.
给
Here.
约瑟芬…
Joséphine, Joséphine.
我被你深深吸引
I am charmed.
可是…
But…
你没必要因为他不在这里了 而将自己囚禁起来
you do not have to lock yourself away just because he’s not here.
我理解被低估的感受
I know what it is like to be underestimated.
只是你的眼神 魅力和灵魂
But your eyes, your charm and your spirit,
都蕴藏着无限潜力
it is in there.
这些潜力都是你的 你大可加以善用
It is yours, and you can use it.
(沙皇到皇后约瑟芬巴黎府中与其会面)
(波拿巴旧爱又关不住了)
亲爱的约瑟芬
Dear Joséphine,
你是我的 也永远是我的
You are mine. You will always be.
我再也受不了了
I cannot stand it any longer.
我待在这个石头岛上300天了
It has been 300 days on this rock,
我已经做好重返家园 重拾属于我的东西
and I’m ready to come home and reclaim what’s mine:
也就是你和法国
you and France.
你这艘船我要了
I’m taking your ship.
只要你不挑衅我 就没必要怕我
If you do not provoke me, you do not have to fear me.
拿破仑
Napoleon,
我是一朵绽放的花 向阳展露笑颜
I’m a flower that opens its petals and smiles to the sunshine,
对即将到来的风暴茫然不知 这场风暴将摧毁我
unconscious that the storm is near which will lay me low
将花叶撒向天际
and scatter leaves to the heavens.
快来吧 我的朋友
Come quickly, my friend.
请您张开嘴巴
If you would open your mouth, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
您胸部充血 喉咙发炎
Well, your chest is congested. Your throat is aflame.
我建议您卧床休养
My suggestion is to stay in bed.
但拿破仑要来了
But Napoleon is coming.
现阶段接待任何宾客都不是明智之举
It would be unwise to receive any visitors.
但拿破仑要来了
But Napoleon is coming.
我理解
I understand.
确保她没有承受任何不适
Just keep her comfortable.
吁
Whoa!
陛下
Your Majesty.
说吧
You may speak.
陛下 波拿巴回国了
Bonaparte, Your Majesty. He has returned.
今早有一艘船抵达了昂蒂布
A ship landed on a beach in Antibes this morning,
他们正在前进
and they’re on the march.
拿破仑波拿巴正往巴黎进发
Napoleon Bonaparte is marching towards Paris.
再来点
More.
陛下
Your Majesty.
下午好 上校
Afternoon, Colonel.
陛下
Your Majesty.
在下马尔尚将军
General Marchand,
为国王路易十八的御前侍卫
in defense of the royal government of King Louis XVIII,
名令您放下武器 停止进发
requests that you surrender your weapons and cease your march
束手就擒 返回您统治的岛屿
so that you may be arrested and returned to your island.
可否请你知会大将军 说我想跟他说几句话
Will you please inform the general that I shall like to come and speak with him?
我和第五军团之间不存在斗争
I have no fight with my own Fifth Army.
是
Sir.
他要跟您说话
He wishes to speak.
备战
Make ready!
举枪
Present.
第五军团的士兵们 还认得我吗
Soldiers of the Fifth Regiment, do you recognize me?
士兵们 还认得我吗
Do you recognize me, soldiers?
认得 皇帝
Yes, Emperor!
我想念你们
I miss you.
我想念我的家园
I’m melancholy for my home…
也想念我们一起夺下的胜利
and for our victories together.
我要回家
I want to come home.
你们愿意加入我的阵营吗
Will you join me?
吾皇万岁
Long live the emperor!
吾皇万岁 – 吾皇万岁
Long live the emperor! – Long live the emperor!
5月26日 科维萨医生被传召
On May 26th, Dr. Corvisart was called
医生发现她胸部充血 喉咙发炎
and found her chest congested and her throat inflamed.
诊断结果是白喉病
Her illness was diphtheria.
5月29日 吃过最后一顿圣餐后 她就去世了
On May 29th, last sacrament was given, and she died.
没人想过要知会我一声吗
And no one thought to notify me?
奥坦丝
Hortense.
你会怪…
Do you blame–
你会怪我吗
Do you blame me?
我不怪你
I don’t blame you.
这是理所当然的
Of course not.
你母亲的不幸
I’m not to bear the burden of responsibility
不是我造成的
for the misfortunes of your mother.
我想要回我写给她的所有信件
I want the letters that I wrote to her.
抱歉 信不在我手上 都被她的女侍偷走了
I’m sorry, I don’t have them. They were stolen by her valet.
她把信都藏在哪里
Where did she keep them?
藏在她卧室床侧的衣柜里
In the cupboard in her bedroom, next to her bed.
她偷来干什么
What did he do with them?
那个女侍把信都卖♥♥了
Her valet sold them.
节哀
I’m sorry.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
拿破仑波拿巴已经摧毁了…
Napoleon Bonaparte has destroyed
(1815年3月 维也纳会议)
…他赖以生存的头衔
the only title upon which his very existence depended.
我们盟军应该要集结…
This congregation of allies shall form
(惠灵顿公爵 阿瑟韦尔斯利)
…一支大军 在法国和比利时边界迎战
along the borders of France and Belgium an army.
英国派出七万兵力
70,000 troops from England,
普鲁士派出十二万兵力
120,000 troops from Prussia.
这个虫害在欧洲农地肆虐已久
This vermin has routed the farmyards of Europe
而农民们却酣睡不知
while the farmers snored.
我们早该反击了
We should have struck this blow long ago.
他将世界置于动荡局势中 全因他狂妄自大
He has held the world hostage with his egotism,
渴慕权势
his insatiable hunger for power,
缺乏素养
and his lack of simple good manners.
没了他 我们都可以再次睡个安稳觉
We will all sleep again without him.
我相信我代表所有人说出了 这个共同的遗憾
I believe I speak for all of us when I say that the only regret we all share
那就是允许这个虫害继续滋长
is that we allowed this vermin to live at all.
这个叛徒有二十五万兵力
250,000 men with the traitor.
这边有两万五千兵力 这边有十二万五千兵力
25,000 men, 125,000 men
这边则有十万兵力
and 100,000 men…
对上我们十二万五千兵力
against our 125,000 men.
这是一场陆战
This is a fight on land.
陆战不是英国所长 而是我所长
This is what Britain does not know how to do that I know.
迅速攻打惠灵顿和布吕歇尔
Strike quickly against Wellington and Blücher.
分别击破
Defeat them separately.
防止他们在这里集结兵力
Disallow them from uniting forces here.
(滑铁卢)
(1815年6月18日)
早上好
Morning.
普军正往这里进发
The Prussians are advancing.
我们应该开始进攻了
We should begin the offensive.
要等地面干燥后才能进攻
We must wait for the ground to dry.
布吕歇尔是来不及抵达集结点的 午餐前我就会拿下惠灵顿
Blücher will never make it in time. I’ll have Wellington by lunch.
我一向尽可能不让自己淋湿
I never get wet if I can help it.
要我对属下下达什么命令
What shall I tell the men?