是吗
Do you?
英国人缺乏荣誉 这点我们都认同
The English lack honor. We can agree on that.
听着 我认为…
Listen, there is–
对英国的憎恶是我们最大的共识
There’s nothing I think we can agree more with than our hatred for Britain.
有句话我不得不说 其实…
I just have to say that it actually–
如果能称呼你为兄弟 那我会感到不胜喜悦和荣幸
It would be my absolute pleasure and honor if I could call you my brother.
要跟我称兄道弟不是没办法
There is a way for you to call me brother.
昨晚 在晚宴上 我…
Last night, at dinner, I was…
被你的胞妹深深吸引
charmed by your sister.
敢问她可有婚配
Is she spoken for?
可惜她已订婚了 她即将嫁给奥尔登堡公爵 真遗憾
Sadly, yes. She’s to be married to the Duke of Oldenburg, I’m afraid.
那她妹妹呢 也就是那个安娜
And what of her younger sister? Anna?
安娜可有婚配
Is there a formal offer for Anna?
是这样的 安娜才15岁
Well, you see, Anna, she’s 15 years old.
这是小事
That is a detail.
我们的交情建立在对英国的不信任感上
Our friendship is built on our mutual distrust of England.
我们实施大♥陆♥封锁令 是为了扼杀他们的贸易活动
When we hold to the Continental Blockade, we choke them from the trade,
捍卫我们最神圣的权益
and we fight for our most sacred rights.
这才是我们建立友谊的重点
That is what is important between us.
我刚有了个想法
I just had a thought.
算了 – 不行 说吧
No. – No, say it.
我应该告诉你吗 – 请说
Should I tell you? – Please.
想象一支五万人♥大♥军
Imagine an army. 50,000 men.
俄军 法军 甚至奥军
Russians, Frenchmen, perhaps even Austrians,
三军同盟从君士坦丁堡进攻亚洲
marching by way of Constantinople into Asia
仅仅抵达幼发拉底河
would have only to reach the Euphrates
就足以让英国战栗 在亚洲大♥陆♥前
to make England tremble and bring her down on her knees
俯首称臣
before the continent.
真难以想象啊
It is incredible.
来干杯吧
Toast.
敬你 – 也为我们干杯
To you. – To us.
拿破仑皇帝陛下有意向奥地利帝国
His Majesty, the Emperor Napoleon, wishes to make a formal offer to Austria
以及弗朗茨国王陛下正式提亲
and to His Majesty, King Francis,
以迎娶玛丽路易丝女大公
for the hand of the archduchess, Marie-Louise.
即弗朗茨国王的长女
His eldest daughter.
不行
No.
这宗联姻能拉近奥地利和法国的关系
This union would bring together Austria and France
形成牢不可破的姻亲关系
in an unbreakable matrimonial bond.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我可能觉得可笑 但陛下并不这么认为
I may find it humorous… but His Majesty does not.
旅途顺利吗
Did you have a pleasant journey?
非常顺利 谢谢
It was wonderful. Thank you.
你的个子挺娇小的
You’re quite petite.
我还不习惯呢
I’m not accustomed to that.
你觉得我长得如何
How do I look to you?
跟画像中一样吗
Do I resemble my portrait?
一样 而且比画像中更英俊强壮
Oh, yes. And even more handsome and strong.
你也是比我想象中更俊俏 更漂亮
And you are even more handsome, more beautiful.
希望你会满意自己的选择
I hope you’re pleased with your choice.
我也希望如此 要看看你的寝宫吗
I hope so too. Would you like to see the bedroom?
好啊 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
陛下 这是您的儿子
Your Majesty, your son.
你好
Hello.
开火
Fire!
我的小皇帝
My little king.
停
Hold.
可爱的孩子
Oh, sweet child.
总有一天 你会明白我为了你所作出的牺牲
One day, you will understand what I have sacrificed for you.
我亲爱的约瑟芬 我今天很难过
My dear Joséphine, I’m sad today.
沙皇亚历山大背叛了我 使我不得不进攻俄♥罗♥斯♥
Tsar Alexander has turned against me and forced me to invade Russia.
他决定为英国敞开港口的大门
He’s decided to open his ports to England
同时向法国人征税
while taxing the French.
我必须抹去悲伤 开始向莫斯科进军
I must wipe away my melancholy and begin the march to Moscow.
(1812年6月 拿破仑征俄战争)
我说服了欧洲各国领袖接受这个决议
I’ve convinced the heads of Europe of this resolution,
于是我率领着由法国 奥地利 意大利
and so I command the combined forces of France, Austria, Italy,
德国和波兰组成的盟军进攻
Germany and Poland.
我预见未来只有胜利等着我
I see nothing but success in my future.
保持队形 不要乱
Keep your lines. Steady.
往前线进发
To the front.
保持步调
Keep your step.
找掩护
Take cover!
趴下
Get down!
趴下
Get down!
追…
After them!
吁
Whoa.
吁
Whoa.
退后 撤兵 撤退 – 撤退
Get back! Drop back. Retreat. – Fall back!
(1812年9月7日 博罗金诺之战)
(法军折兵两万八千人)
我亲爱的约瑟芬
My dear Joséphine.
我写信告知你我今天打赢了一场大战
I’m writing to you because I have just won a great battle today.
明天我们会继续进发
Tomorrow we will resume our advance.
如今距离莫斯科只有322公里了
Moscow is now only 200 miles away.
这段期间我一直都在想你 只属于你的拿破仑
And I think of you all the while. All yours.
快到了
Nearly there.
多谢长官
Thank you, sir.
多谢将军 – 你们是奥斯特利茨的勇士
Thank you, Admiral. – You were the brave of Austerlitz.
你们在哪里
Where are you?
住在这座城市里的三十万生灵
300,000 souls lived in this city.
他们都离开了吗
And they’ve all just left?
小家伙
Little boy.
你在哪里
Where are you?
别害怕
Don’t be frightened.
我是会打打你的屁♥股♥
I’m just gonna give you a little spanking.
这不符合竞技精神 对吧
It’s not very sporting, is it?
这是他和俄♥国♥的荣耀 与我的无关
For his honor and Russia’s, not mine.
即使失败也要保持尊严
There’s dignity to be had in defeat.
是谁干的
Who did this?
是他们干的
They did.
不是 不是他们 明智点
No, they did not. Be sensible.
火到底是谁放的
Who set these fires?
陛下 火是他们放的
Your Majesty, they did.
他宁可烧掉自己的城市 也不跟我谈判
He’d rather burn his own city than negotiate with me.
我相信他也没有这个勇气
I didn’t think he had the courage.
好吧 那我们去圣彼得堡 让他也把那座城市焚毁
Well, we’ll go to Saint Petersburg and have him burn that too.
我们浪费太多时间了
We have let too much time slip away.
继续进发 我们就会碰上俄♥国♥严冬
We would be marching into the Russian winter
我们的马无法适应这种严峻气候
with horses that are not raised for this weather.
不如返回波兰 等冬季结束后再回来
If we go back to Poland, we can wait out the winter months.
拿破仑 你的信抚慰了我的心灵
Napoleon, your letters are a soothing balm to my heart.
我为你感到担忧
I fear for you.
记住 只有我清楚你的健康状况和恐惧
Remember that I alone know your health, your fears.
我感激你给我的爱 我也会一直深爱着你
I thank you as tenderly as I will always love you.
约瑟芬
Joséphine.
我的朋友约瑟芬
My friend, Joséphine.
“朋友“
“Friend.”
在信中如此称呼你挺奇怪的
It is strange to write that word to you.
因为你不只是朋友 你一直是我生命中重要的人
You have always been so much more.
尽管我们步步为营 但供应链依然出现中断问题
Despite careful organization, there have been breakdowns in supply.
我们饱受疾病 士兵叛逃和饥荒所苦
We’re suffering sickness, desertion and famine.
胜利在即
We are winning.
是我们的人还是哥萨克人 – 是我们的人
Us or Cossacks? – Us.
约瑟芬 好运已离我而去
Joséphine. Fortune has abandoned me.
我知道这就是命运的安排
I know that it is what fate has for me.
(1812年12月)
你的话一直在我脑海中回响
Your words rattle in my head.
没有你 我什么都不是
I am nothing without you.
当初你派遣六十万人进军俄♥罗♥斯♥ 如今只有四万人回来
Of the 600,000 men you sent to Russia, only 40,000 have returned.
作为惩罚 您将被流放他乡 此决议毫无异议
Therefore, you have been exiled in no uncertain terms.
奥地利 普鲁士 俄♥罗♥斯♥和英国联盟
The allied coalition of Austria, Prussia, Russia and England,
连同法国最高行政法♥院♥同意
and with the agreement of the French Council,