Keep to the one side.
撤离冰面
Off the ice!
撤兵吧 长官 我们被困住了
Renounce, sir. We’re pinned in.
撤离冰面 撤退
Off the ice! Withdraw!
切断他们的退路
Cut off their retreat.
弗朗茨 很高兴终于见到你了
Francis. So nice to finally meet you.
请进 里面很暖
Please come in where it’s warm.
谢了 – 请见谅
Thank you. – You must forgive me.
过去两个月我都把这个帐篷当成宫殿
This has been my only palace for the last two months.
看起来别有一番雅致 你也物尽其用嘛
Seems very agreeable. You make excellent use of it.
战场上 我们都会拼尽全力
Well, we do what we can on the battlefield.
是 没错 可不是吗
Yes, we do, don’t we?
很高兴终于见到另一个皇帝
It’s nice to finally meet another emperor.
介意我问亚历山大在哪里吗
Where, may I ask, is Alexander?
要等他抵达后才开始吗
Are we waiting for his arrival before we get started?
我认为他不会来的
I do not believe he will be joining us.
他被愤怒冲昏头了
He’s beside himself with rage.
我意识到你让我犯下一个大错 所以不得不称赞你
I realize I must compliment you for making me commit an enormous error.
一个大错 – 是的
An error? – Yes.
你犯了什么错
What error have you made?
在这里跟你闲聊 接受你提出的和平倡议
To be speaking with you here and accepting this invitation for peace,
而非乘胜追击
I have not followed up my victory.
我原本可以将俄奥联军变成战俘的
I could have taken the whole Russian and Austrian army prisoners.
没错
Yes.
只是那么做会收获更多泪水
But after all, there will be less tears.
我知道你一定会 把我的善举铭记在心的 对吧
And I know you will remember this gesture of kindness. Yes?
多谢了
Thank you.
要干一杯吗
Toast?
为友情 为太平盛世 以及为欧洲的最大利益干杯
To friendship, a glorious peace and the best interest of Europe.
这是产自勃艮第的红酒
Burgundy.
等一下 天啊
Hold on. Hey, whoa!
天啊 不能汪汪叫 好吧
Whoa, we don’t say woof. Okay.
乖 真乖
That’s my boy. Attaboy.
过来 坐下
Come here. Sit.
皇帝 是时候解开这个谜题了
It is time to put this mystery to rest, Emperor.
我想知道问题出在你还是约瑟芬身上
I want to know if it’s you or Joséphine.
为了得到答案 我们会进行一个非常有效的实验
And to that end, we will conduct a very practical experiment.
走廊尽头…喝吧
At the end of the hallway– Take this–
有个裸女正等着你宠幸
Waiting for you, undressed, ready to receive,
她今年18岁 名叫艾丽诺德努丽德拉帕莱尼亚
is 18-year-old Eléonore Denuelle de La Plaigne.
棕发棕眼
She’s brunette with brown eyes.
这项实验
And the object of this, well,
不至于令人不悦 目的是得知你是否不育
hardly unpleasant task is to see if you can father a child.
事后这个恼人的问题就会得到解答
And then we will have an answer to this nagging question
到时就会知道 到底是谁让法国王位后继无人
of who is keeping who from an heir to the throne of France.
可以过去了吗
Shall we go?
可以再给我一杯吗
May I have another, please?
那名女子怀孕了
The girl is pregnant.
是你让她怀上了孩子
You made her pregnant.
我知道我没见过她
I know I didn’t see her.
你什么时候才要坚决地跟我离婚
When are you going to insist we divorce?
能离婚也太好了 不是吗
Isn’t that wonderful?
我征服了天下 却留不住我这辈子唯一爱过的女人
From the only woman that I’ve ever loved and given all that I’ve conquered.
我知道离婚是必然的 我只是等你跟我提等倦了
I’m just too tired to wait for you to tell me what I know is coming.
那就这么办吧
If you insist.
我不会为难你的
I’ll make it easy for you.
我知道你将会有个私生子
I know you will have a bastard child.
如果我成功诞下一个我称之为儿子的男孩
If I succeed in making the birth of a boy that I shall call my own son,
我要你作假见证 说皇后在坐月子
I want you as a witness to pretend the confinement of the empress.
陛下
Your Highness,
您是在叫我捏造您继承人生母的身份
you are asking me to lie about the status of the mother of your heir.
你要这么说也对
That is another way of putting it, yes.
陛下 奉皇命办事
Emperor, it is my honor and my duty, of course,
自然是在下的荣幸和职责
to do as you require of me.
但如果别人问起 恕我无法不说出真♥相♥
But if asked, I cannot contain that which I know to be the truth.
虽然这话您听了会难受
And painful though it is,
但真♥相♥是皇后已经无法为您诞下子嗣了
the truth is that the empress is no longer capable of bearing you a child.
我亲爱的约瑟芬
My good Joséphine.
你知道我有多爱你
You know how I’ve loved you.
是你 就你一个人
It is you, to you alone,
让我在这个世界上感受到片刻的幸福
that I owe the few moments of happiness I have known in this world.
我的命运比我的意志更强大
My destiny is more powerful than my will.
而我的感情只能被置于国民的利益之下
And my affections must yield to the interests of my people.
皇帝诏曰 皇帝拿破仑和皇后约瑟芬
The imperial decree for the dissolution of the marriage
从此解除婚姻关系
between the Emperor Napoleon and the Empress Joséphine.
“我的子民渴望这座上帝赐予我的王位
“My people desire that this throne, where providence has placed me,
由我的子嗣继承
would be given to my children.
然而 跟我亲爱的妻子 约瑟芬皇后结婚以来
However, I have lost hope of having children from my marriage
我已经对诞下子嗣失去希望
to my beloved wife, Empress Joséphine.
我被教导必须以国家的利益为重
I have then been led to listen only to the good of the state
因此决定结束多年的婚姻关系”
and to want the dissolution of years of my life.”
过去15年以来 你为我的人生增添了色彩
You have embellished my life for 15 years.
这些回忆我都会永远铭记在心
The memories of which will remain forever etched in my heart.
“我们的婚姻关系已经成了 法国走向繁荣的阻碍”
“Our marriage has become an obstacle for the prosperity of France.
“造成这个国家失去了
She has been deprived of one day being governed
被天选之人的后代继续统治的机会
by the descendants of the man brought to us by providence
从而无法修补恐怖革命所带来的弊端
to mend the evils of a terrible revolution
恢复信念 王座和社会秩序”
and restore faith, the throne and the social order.”
对不起
Sorry.
皇帝 先等等 – 你走吧 不是 听好 好吗
Emperor. Wait. – Go. No, listen. All right?
这是为了国家好 这是离婚的目的 知道吗
This is for your country. That’s what this is, all right?
快说
Now say it.
说啊
Say it.
“我们的婚姻关系已经成了 法国走向繁荣的阻碍
“Our marriage has become an obstacle for the prosperity of France.
同意离婚
Agreeing to the dissolution of our marriage,
虽是迫不得已 但并不会改变我对皇帝的感情
as I must, does not change my feelings.
皇帝将永远拥有我这位最真挚的朋友”
The emperor will have in me always his truest friend.”
皇帝
Emperor,
你刚刚说出了将我们永远分开的那个词
you have just pronounced the word which separates us forever.
你狂妄的野心…
Your mistaken ambition has ever been
(法国 吕埃 马尔迈松城♥堡♥)
…一直牵引着你的一举一动 以后也是
and will continue to be the guide of all your actions.
无论如何
Nevertheless,
我愿你幸福这一点毋容置疑
you can never doubt the sincerity of my wishes for your happiness.
希望这份心意多少能为我的痛苦带来安慰
May it at least afford me some consolation for my sufferings.
你亲爱的约瑟芬 – 谢谢
Yours, Joséphine. – Thank you.
早安 夫人 – 谢谢 你叫什么名字
Good morning, madame. – Thank you. What’s your name?
弗蕾尔 – 弗蕾尔 幸会
Fleur. – Fleur. Pleasure.
我好想你
I miss you.
现在的婚姻生活非常和谐
Marital life is very agreeable now.
到目前为止 你都展现了超凡的勇气
You’ve shown such great courage so far.
你一定要勇敢下去
You must maintain it.
不能让自己陷入忧郁
Do not permit yourself to fall into melancholy.
你开心的时候最好看了
You look best when you’re happy.
请好好保重身体
Please take care of your health.
这对我来说非常重要
It is precious to me.
你明天会写信给我吗
Will you write me tomorrow?
后天呢
And the next day?
我会
Yes.
大后天呢
And the day after that?
大后天后呢 – 我会
And the day after that? – Yeah.
那就好
Good.
有一次 有个英国大使质问我打仗的理由
Once, an English ambassador challenged my reasons for war.
(提尔希特条约 法俄结盟)
(1807年7月)
他说:“你们法国人是为钱而战
He said, “You French, you fight only for money,
我们英国人则是为荣誉而战”
while we English, we fight for honor.”
我回应:“所有人都是 为自己没有的东西而战”
I replied, “Everyone fights for what they lack.”
这不是真的吧 你并没有经历过这件事
This is not your story. This never happened to you, did it?
当然是真的
Of course it did.
是吗 – 这话什么意思
Of course it did. – What do you mean?
我国人♥民♥和土耳其人之间 也流传着这个说法
We had the same saying with my people and the Turks.