What?
“皇帝”
“King.”
没错 皇帝
Yes, king.
皇帝
King?
我的发型已经做好了
My hair has been set.
这是你喜欢的发型
The way you like it.
你这个色鬼 我的发型已经做好了
Oh, you filthy man. My hair has been set now.
我的妻子是国色天香
I have the most beautiful wife.
我…真拿你没办法 来吧
I– All right, come on then.
帽子摘下
Hat off.
手给我
Give me your hand.
感觉到吗 – 什么
You feel that? – What?
感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
这是你的
That’s yours.
是你的
It’s yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
够了
Stop.
你怎么还没怀孕呢
Why aren’t you pregnant?
这是一个提问还是一项控诉
Is that a question, or is that an accusation?
以前是一个提问
It was a question.
现在成了一项控诉
Now it’s an accusation.
我见过科维萨医生 他也没有答案
Well, I’ve seen Dr. Corvisart, and he has no answer.
只建议我采纳雷慕沙夫人用过的方法
Only that I do what Madame de Rémusat has done.
什么方法
Which is?
方法就是…
Which is…
怀抱对未来的美好盼望 加上喝了点红酒后
along with hopeful thinking and a bit of red wine,
医生建议我到亚琛泡温泉
he suggested I take the waters at Aix-la-Chapelle.
那你怎么还不去呢
And why haven’t you?
身为第一执政官的夫人 我没有多余的时间
As wife of the First Consul, I haven’t found the time.
我的时间都花在帮你处理烂摊子上
I spend many hours cleaning up after you.
找个时间去吧
Find the time.
我没必要跟你解释这事有多重要吧
I don’t need to explain to you the importance of this, do I?
你是指你要继承人的事吗
What, you want an heir?
我马上就要
I want one now.
天啊
Oh, my God.
(1804年12月2日 加冕大典)
愿上帝在宝座上承认你的君主之位
May God affirm you on his throne,
愿基♥督♥与你同治永恒的王国
and Christ give you to rule with him in his eternal kingdom.
我在动荡不安的局势中
I found the crown of France in the gutter.
用剑首拾起了法国的王冠 将它清理干净
I picked it up with the tip of my sword and cleaned it…
并把它戴在我的头上
and place it atop my own head.
显赫荣耀 崇高至极的拿破仑
The most glorious, the most august Napoleon,
已经加冕登基为
emperor of the French,
法国皇帝
is crowned and enthroned!
吾皇万岁
Long live the emperor!
吾皇万岁
Long live the emperor!
我不支持这个做法
I do not support this idea.
争辩这么多年后 你居然建议我离婚
You suggest divorce after years of debate.
你也看得出我很为难吧
You can see that it has me divided.
我没有野心
I am not ambitious.
我未曾向任何一方宣战
I’ve never declared war with anyone.
没错
No.
您是有史以来最伟大的领袖
You are the greatest leader in the history of the world
也是实现世界和平的唯一希望
and the world’s only chance at peace.
国土和世界局势安稳与否 取决于君主有没有继承人
The security of the empire and peace in the world depends upon an heir.
那是个选择
It was an option.
我以前常说这句话
And I said it at the time.
你玩得开心吗
Are you enjoying yourself?
我即将赶赴战场捍卫我们的人♥民♥
I’m going to war to defend our people,
我的妻子却无法为我生下继承人
and my wife cannot provide me an heir.
今晚你再不怀上我的孩子
If you do not bear me a child tonight,
我们就离婚
there will be a divorce.
我们在这个家行房♥的次数太少 不足以怀上孩子
Hasn’t been enough lovemaking in this home to bear a child.
足够多了
Yes, there has.
已经很多年了
There have been years of it. Years.
你还不只有我一个人男人呢
And with more than just me.
但你的肚子还是没有动静
And still you are empty.
而你是个大胖子
And you’re fat.
因为我吃得开心 真的
I enjoy my meals. I do.
命运让我走到这一步
Destiny has brought me here.
命运让我享用到这块羊排
Destiny has brought me this lamb chop.
约瑟芬
Joséphine.
过来
Come then.
过来
Come.
我欣赏你的才华和品味
I love your talents and your taste.
当我不在你身边时 我会想念你的美好
And while I’m away, I will miss your grace.
以及你高尚的品格
And your dignity.
我会回到你身边的
And I will come back to you.
为今天的胜利干杯
To today’s victory.
听好 弗朗茨 我会一直当你的后盾
Look, I’m always here for you, Francis.
(俄♥罗♥斯♥皇帝 沙皇亚历山大一世)
但实话实说 我被战场上的高昂士气深深震撼
But I must admit, I’m overwhelmed with the excitement of the battlefield.
亚历山大 我不想骗你
I should not deceive you, Alexander.
(奥地利皇帝 弗朗茨一世)
这次与他对战势必血流成河 死伤惨烈
This battle against him will be brutal and terrifying.
(1805年12月2日 奥斯特利茨战役)
加把劲
Come on!
摆好防御阵型
Get in defensive position!
我的贤妻约瑟芬
My good wife, Joséphine.
天啊 这里好冷 我想念你的温暖
My God, it’s cold here. I miss your warmth.
今天是我们庆贺加冕登基一周年的日子
On this day, we celebrate the first anniversary of our coronation.
我先前的盟友已经加入了敌人的阵营
My previous ally has now joined with my enemy.
俄♥罗♥斯♥沙皇亚历山大和奥地利王子结盟
The Russian Tsar Alexander joined forces with the prince of Austria.
听说他一直在学习兵法
I have heard that he’s been studying the art of war
有意效仿我的战术
and trying to emulate my battle tactics.
多点些火
More fires.
他试图模仿我
He tries to copy me,
可惜这个小男孩即将犯下大错
but he is a little boy who will make a terrible mistake.
我有信心今天能率领军队 再次拿下辉煌胜利 载誉归来
I am certain I will bring the laurels of another glorious victory to my army today.
你的拿破仑
Yours, Napoleon.
嘿 从后面绑 把那一角钉在地上
Hey, tie it from the back. Peg that corner to the ground.
很好
That’s it.
该死的
Fuck.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我们被发现了
We are discovered.
很好
Good.
叫士兵们歇歇
Tell the men to rest.
“发现步兵”
I-N-F-S.
发现步兵
Infantry sighted.
“紧急”
I-M-T.
紧急情况
Imminent!
备战
Stand to!
备战 – 备战
Stand to! – Stand to! Stand to! Stand to.
兄弟们 醒醒 预备 – 备战
Wake up, men. Get ready! – Stand to!
快起来
Come on, get up!
稍安勿躁
Wait.
预备
Ready!
稍安勿躁 让他们自以为占据了高地
Wait! Let them think they have the higher ground.
开火
Fire!
开火
Fire away!
任意开火
Fire at will!
叫步兵队进攻
Send in the infantry.
叫他们在更高处就位 加快脚步
Take their position on the higher ground. At the double.
占领阵地
Take the ground!
西翼骑兵队 进攻敌军侧翼
Cavalry from the west. Pierce their flanks.
撤退 撤离战场
Retreat! Withdraw!
撤离战场
Withdraw!
这是陷阱
It’s a trap!
撤退
Retreat!
揭开大炮 – 大炮
Uncover the cannons. – Cannons!
开火 – 开火
Fire! – Fire!
装弹
Reloading!
集中火力