Enough!
如果你们对当下局势有任何疑问 我会一一回答
If there is any question of what is happening here, I will answer!
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
这是…你已经违反了宪法
This is– You have violated the constitution!
你已经… – 抓住他
You have– – Hold him!
抓住他
Get him!
逮捕他 – 拦住他
Arrest him! – Stop him!
该死的
Oh, fuck!
干掉他
Kill him!
让我出去
Let me through!
很好
Right.
我们正被一群挥舞着匕♥首♥的议员威胁
We are being terrorized by deputies armed with daggers!
这群疯子目无法纪
And these madmen have outlawed themselves
企图剥夺这个国家的主♥权♥
by their attempt on the liberty of this country!
他们企图杀了我 – 他们企图杀了他
They’re trying to kill me! – They’re trying to kill him.
开门
Open these doors!
让我们出去
Let us out of here!
如果我胞兄剥夺了法国人的自♥由♥ 我也会杀了他
I will kill my brother if he betrays the freedom of the French people!
赶紧进去
Get in there now!
该死的
Fuck.
快退后 退后
Move. Get back. Back.
快退后
Move it!
退后… – 退后 别挡路
Back. Move back. – Move back. Out of the way.
快退后 退后
Move. Backwards.
加油 哥
Good luck, brother.
让开
Stand aside.
可以投票决议了吗
Shall we vote?
我们要上哪去
Where are we going?
我们之间的纷纷扰扰都过去了
All our harsh words are behind us.
我要你成为我最温柔的挚友
I need you to be my most tender friend.
门后昭示着我们的命运
Over this door is our destiny.
举枪敬礼
Present arms!
第一执政官 – 大人
First Consul. – My lord.
夫人
Milady.
公民波拿巴 – 公民波拿巴
Citizen Bonaparte. – Citizen Bonaparte.
第一执政官 – 公民波拿巴
First Consul. – Citizen Bonaparte.
第一执政官
First Consul.
过来 小丫头
Come, little one.
乖乖爬上主人的床
You get into the bed of your master’s.
你好 夫人
Hello, madame!
你好 晚上好
Hello, good evening.
母亲 这位是阿维尼翁公爵
Mother, the Duke of Avignon.
幸会
It’s good to meet you.
这位应该就是约瑟芬了吧
Could this be Joséphine?
母亲 这是约瑟芬 约瑟芬 这是我母亲 – 幸会
Mother, Joséphine. Joséphine, Mother. – Good to see you.
那是查尔斯
It’s Charles.
往这边走
This way.
“陛下 英国和法国在浪费国库”
“Your Majesty, England and France are wasting their prosperity.”
让我再试试
Let me try again.
国王陛下 英国和法国…
Your Royal Majesty, England and France
都在浪费国库 – 是“陛下”
are wasting their prosperity… – Your Majesty.
我刚才怎么说来着
What did I say?
“国王陛下”
“Your Royal Majesty.”
“国王陛…”
“Your Royal Ma”–
陛下 英国和法国都在浪费国库
Your Majesty, England and France are wasting their prosperity.
我不会因为主动献议而感到羞愧
I am not ashamed to take the initiative.
我认为我已经向全世界证明了
I have, I think, sufficiently proven to the whole world
我不畏惧开战
that I do not fear the chances of war.
但我由衷希望英法两国能和平相处
But peace is my heartfelt wish for England and France.
读给我听
Read it back to me.
我已经将你升为第一执政官的消息 传达给各国势力
I have notified all foreign powers of your accession to the Consul,
并致函所有境外外交官员
I have addressed letters to all diplomatic agents abroad,
声明我得知你已向英国提出和平倡议
and I understand that you have made friendly overtures of peace to England.
(首任执政官顾问 阿尔芒德科兰古公爵)
科兰古公爵
Caulaincourt.
我想要通过你更了解
What I need from you is a better understanding
俄♥罗♥斯♥沙皇亚历山大
of the Russian Tsar Alexander.
你认为沙皇是英国还是法国的盟友
Would you consider the tsar an ally to England or France?
我认为相较于跟法国结盟 他跟英国结盟
Well, I would think that his trade with England is more beneficial to him
对他更有裨益
than his trade with France.
在你看来 英国对沙皇宫廷的影响力大不大
And do you have a sense of British influence in the Russian courts?
恕我不知 但我相信影响力挺大的
I do not, but I imagine it is quite robust.
挺大的
Robust?
沙皇是怎样的人 形容一下
What kind of man is he? Describe him.
他年纪尚轻
Well, he’s young.
骄傲自负
He’s vain.
深受人♥民♥爱戴 他也希望能维持这股热潮
He’s popular, and he wishes to remain so.
深受人♥民♥爱戴
He’s popular?
真的吗
Really?
他最大的恐惧是步他父亲的后尘 在睡梦中遇刺身亡
His greatest fear is to be killed in his bed, like his father.
此事造成他对 最终引起他关注的人态度不一
This makes him dangerously fickle to whoever last has his attention.
所以他需要一个能称兄道弟的盟友
So he needs an ally that he can also call a friend.
(外♥交♥部♥长 查尔斯莫里斯塔列朗)
停止下注
No more bets.
真令人感到意外啊
What a surprise.
能在公共场合见到你真好
How nice to see you out.
各位 打扰一下
Excuse me, gentlemen.
晚上好 今晚手气不太好
Good evening. I’m just trying to lose some money.
既然如此 这一局后 不妨过来一起聊聊
Well, after this hand, why don’t you come and join me?
我就在我常坐的桌位
I’m at my usual table.
恭敬不如从命
That’s a lovely idea.
晚上好
Good evening.
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
陛下今天收到了第一执政官送去的求和信
Your Majesty received a letter of peace from the First Consul today.
塔列朗先生 介意我说句实话吗
Monsieur Talleyrand, if I may be honest?
请说
Of course.
英奥联盟对法国非常不利
Austria’s coalition with England is in such a strong position against France,
拿破仑所提出的和平倡议
that these peace overtures are clearly
只是为了方便你控制国内舆♥论♥
only for your handling of French public opinion.
我的老朋友
Oh, my friend.
你很了解我嘛
You know me so well.
对 没错 拿破仑的目的是要控制舆♥论♥
Yes, it is true. It is public opinion Napoleon is after.
但我要提醒你 他跟世界历史中所有人一样
But my warning to you is that he’s as hungry for it
对控制舆♥论♥都有强烈的欲望
as any man in the history of the world.
恕我直言 我的建议是
So my suggestion, with respect,
接受他提出的和平倡议
would be to take this little offering of peace from him…
否则就要承受一个 不惜一切实现和平的人所带来的后果
or suffer the consequences from a man bent on peace at any cost.
大人 英国外交大臣惠特沃思勋爵已抵达
The English ambassador, Lord Whitworth, has arrived, Consul.
别用一种不知道我会说什么的眼神望着我
Do not look at me as if you don’t know what I’m about to say.
你知道我给你们国王发出了求和信吗
Are you aware of my letter of peace to your king?
不知道
I am not.
要我重复信的内容
Shall I repeat it?
不了 大可不必
No, you may not.
当这是对你们国王发出的警告
Take this as a warning to your king.
我会让你们活在猜疑和恐惧中
I will keep you guessing and scared.
你们定要时刻看着边界和后门
You will watch your borders and your back,
你们的礼义规范迟早被法国人同化
and your manners are bound, sooner or later, to be French.
我不会再发出求和信
I will offer no more letters of peace,
并将你们迟迟不回信的行为视为不敬之举
and I will take the lack of a swift reply as an act of disrespect!
你们自以为强大只是因为仗着有军舰罢了
You think you’re so great because you have boats!
可惜啊 如此伟大之人居然不讲礼节
‘Tis a shame such a great man should have no manners.
有事吗
Yes?
你满意了吗
Are you pleased?
你是不是打算告诉我 一件足以激怒我的事
Are you about to tell me something that will make me angry?
希望不是吧
Let’s hope not.
欧洲同盟认为 你只是个来自科西嘉岛的流氓
The European families think nothing more of you than a Corsican thug.
所以
Therefore,
我要提出一个早就应该实施的建议
I’m going to suggest something that’s been a long time arriving.
我建议你卸下法国第一执政官一职
I suggest that you abandon your role as First Consul of France
以换取“全胜执政官”的名号♥
in exchange for the title “Victorious Consul.”
又名“皇帝”
By another name, “king.”
怎么了