又是七
Seven again.
没有 这局没人赢
No. No win.
我先走一步 这是我的
I’ll be out first. That’s mine.
为什么盯着我看
Why are you staring at me?
有吗
Am I?
没有 我没盯着你看 – 你有
No, I was not. – Yes.
你没有吗
You weren’t?
我有
I was.
我刚刚看着你的脸
I was staring at your face.
你这身装扮是怎么回事
What is this costume you have on?
这是我的制♥服♥
This is my uniform.
我率领法军拿下土伦战役的胜利
I led the French victory at Toulon.
别告诉我你叫什么名字
Do not tell me your name.
将军
General?
有个年纪尚轻的少年人要见你
There is a very young man who wishes to see you.
他叫欧仁博阿尔内
His name is Eugène Beauharnais.
公民
Citizen.
波拿巴将军
General Bonaparte.

Yes?
我叫欧仁博阿尔内 是约瑟芬博阿尔内的儿子
My name is Eugène Beauharnais, son of Joséphine Beauharnais.
有什么事吗
What do you want?
我父亲的佩剑
My father’s saber.
在他被逮捕并处死前被夺走了
It was taken from him before he was arrested and executed.
所以呢
Yes?
如果你能将佩剑归还予我们母子 那我们会感激不尽
It would mean a great deal to me and to my mother if it were returned to us.
佩剑是他唯一的遗物
It’s all we have of him.
佩剑是武器
The sword is a weapon.
我不允许让平民百姓持有武器
I cannot allow citizens to have weapons in their possession.
我只想用这把佩剑来纪念我所敬爱的亡父
The sword is a keepsake for me to remember my dear late father.
即便此话不假 佩剑终究还是武器
Perhaps, but it is a weapon nevertheless.
少年人 为什么偏要找我
Young man, why are you here?
我母亲说只有你有权找回这把佩剑
My mother said that you were the only man of authority to retrieve the sword.
这些都是被处死的军官所留下的佩剑
All of these are from officers who were sentenced to die.
没人想过要给佩剑附上主人的名字吗
Did no one think to attach names to any of them?
没有 佩剑上都没有名字
No, there are no names.
波拿巴将军
General Bonaparte?
谢谢你
Thank you.
我有没有必要自我介绍
Is there reason to introduce myself?
免了 将军
No, General.
好吧
Good.
只能说这户显赫人家的女主人教导有方
My compliments to the chef of this fine family.
要坐近点吗
Would you like to sit closer?
我看起来像陷入爱河的人吗
Do I look like I’m in love?
难道你觉得他没有吸引力
Do you find him without appeal?
不是
No.
也许这就够了
Then perhaps that is enough.
别低估自己的魅力
Do not underestimate your grace.
(小女子博阿尔内 向拿破仑波拿巴献上感激之意)
(也渴望与他共度愉悦时光)
望着我时 你会认为我是贵族吗
When you look at me, do you see an aristocrat?
不会
No.
我丈夫生前有好几个情妇
My husband had more than one lover.
他人头落地时 情妇们都在看
And when his head was cut off, all his mistresses watched.
我被囚禁期间 得知唯有怀孕才能活命
When I was in prison, I was told the only way to survive was to get pregnant.
所以 将军
So, General…
我需要预先告知你 我那些不光彩的往事吗
do I need warn you of my indiscretions?
不用 夫人
No, madame.
我有哪里让你不放心吗
Does where I have been concern you?
没有 夫人
No, madame.
如果你往下看 就会发现惊喜
If you look down, you’ll see a surprise.
发现后 你就会欲罢不能
And once you see it, you will always want it.
法国人 别上当 我们大有人在
People of France, don’t be fooled. There are more of us!
我们可以占领国民公会
We can occupy this Convention!
国王万岁…
Long live the king! Long live the king!
街道上的动荡局势你肯定都看见了
No doubt you’ve seen the chaos in the streets.
没错
Yes.
救国委员会相信
There is a belief amongst the Committee
这群暴民将对五百人院发动袭击
that there is an attack on the Council coming by this mob.
我的军力少于四千人 他们也缺乏武器知识
I have less than 4,000 troops and very little in the way of weapons.
萨布隆有40尊大炮 我可以命人在三个小时内运抵这里
There are 40 cannons in Sablons. I could have them here in three hours.
暴民总共有两万人
This mob is 20,000 strong.
没错
Yes.
作为我的第二指挥官 如果我把防御任务交给你
As my second-in-command, what would you intend to do
你会怎么做
if this assignment of defense was transferred to you?
我会接受这项任务 条件是我能按照自己的意愿指挥
I accept, on the condition that I command this as I see fit.
不准他人介入
Without interruption.
我也不会以第二指挥官身份领导部队
I will not lead as second-in-command.
(1795年10月5日 保皇派反♥革♥命♥叛乱)
加把劲
Come on!
开火
Fire!
按照1792年9月20日的法律
According to the law of 20th September, 1792,
玛丽约瑟芬罗丝帕热利
Marie-Josèphe-Rose Tascher,
1767年6月23日生于马提尼克
born 23rd June, 1767, in Martinique,
接受拿破仑波拿巴
accepts as her husband Napoleon Bonaparte,
1768年2月生于科西嘉岛阿雅克肖市 作为她的丈夫
born February, 1768, in Ajaccio, Corsica.
你愿意吗
Do you consent?
愿意 – 我愿意
Yes. – I do.
你愿意吗
Do you consent?
愿意 我愿意
Yes. I do.
我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I declare you united in marriage.
敬共和国的救星
To the savior of the Republic!
也敬波拿巴夫人
And to Madam Bonaparte.
敬波拿巴夫人
To Madam Bonaparte.
坐在我身边的男人
This guy right next to me?
他跟我要佩剑
He wants my saber.
希望这次的努力能为我们生个儿子
Let that good work make us a son.
亲爱的约瑟芬
Dear Joséphine,
我追随亚历山大大帝和凯撒的脚步
I follow in the footsteps of Alexander the Great and Caesar,
受命远征 解放埃及
as I have been sent to liberate Egypt.
(1798年7月 埃及)
我率领着四万大军
I have 40,000 men,
这里景观壮丽 气候炎热
and the sights are wondrous, and the weather is stifling hot.
我已经征服了意大利 他们和平地投降了
I have already conquered Italy, who surrendered without conflict.
五人督政♥府♥已经同意了我进攻英国的计划
The Directory has approved my plan for attacking England
让我从其东部领土入侵
through their eastern empire.
只是我的成就使我们分隔两地 也就显得微不足道了
But my achievements seem slight, as they keep us apart.
亲爱的妻子
Dear wife,
我对你的爱如同死亡
This love I have for you is a kind of death.
我唯有在你身边才能活过来
There is no survival for me except in you.
我又来了
Hello again.
你在忙什么
What are you doing?
没收到你的回信
No letters from you.
早上好 露西尔
Good morning, Lucille.
如果你爱我 就应该每天写两封信给我
If you loved me, you’d write me twice a day.
你的床上 双腿间最好没有别的男人
Tell me there are no snakes in your bed,
你的身体属于我
in your legs, inside what is mine.
你必须写信给我
You must write me and tell me
说你意识到我对你的爱超乎想象
that you realize that I love you beyond the limits of imagination,
唯有你能给我带来欢愉
that only you can please me.
我是不是什么事都能告诉你
Are there limits to what I can tell you?
可以这么说吧
There shouldn’t be.
即使这事可能会让你的内心感到痛苦
Should I tell you something at the risk of giving you personal pain?
没问题
Yes.
你的妻子最近跟一个 叫希波利特查尔斯的男人好上了
Your wife has taken a lover named Hippolyte Charles.
你以为我会相信吗 – 是
You expect me to believe this? – Yes.
你以为我会相信我妻子背叛我
That my wife would do this to me?

Yes.
你没得吃甜点 你可以退下了
No dessert for you. You may leave.
我从来不会骗你
I would never lie to you.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
露西尔是我的情妇 她在写给我的信中提到
Lucille is my lover. She writes to me.
约瑟芬的女侍从是你的情妇
Joséphine’s lady-in-waiting is your lover?