来吧
Yeah!
好耶
Yeah!
这场仗我赢了 战争到此为止
The battle is mine. There will be an end to the war.
(1815年7月 普利茅斯 柏勒洛丰号♥战列舰)
高级军官登舰
Senior officer, on deck!
你们好
Good day.
如果我犯错了 我会马上承认 问题是我没犯过错
I am the first to admit when I make a mistake. But I never do.
因为这是几何学的问题
Because it is geometry.
我很清楚要在哪里布置大炮
I simply know precisely where to place a cannon.
但可悲的是 我无法将这种知识 传授给我的元帅们
But tragically I cannot transfer this knowledge to my marshals.
这也许是人生一大难事吧
That might be what is most difficult in life.
我是指接受他人的失败
Accepting the failures of others.
千万不要接受
You must not do that.
要鼓励人们追求伟大
Encourage greatness.
长官 小心头
Mind your head, sir.
小心头 长官
Mind your head, sir.
他们在里面干什么 – 长官 是海军军官候补生 非常景仰他
What are they doing there? – Sir, it’s the midshipmen. They adore him.
把他们赶出去
Well, get ’em out.
都出去 快点
Clear the room. Quickly.
陛下 – 早上好 将军
Your grace– – Good morning, General.
这些男孩真讨人喜欢
These boys are delightful.
请问我可以坐下吗
May I sit down?
坐吧
Please.
吃过这顿早餐后
And this breakfast.
我终于知道你们怎么培养出 如此精锐的海军了 谢了
Now I know why you have such a successful navy. Thank you.
我从没去过英国郊区
I’ve never visited the English countryside.
我相信我会喜欢科茨沃尔德丘陵的
I imagine I’ll love the Cotswolds…
那里山脉连绵起伏 阳光和煦
soft flowing hills, gentle light.
我尊敬的大人 只是出于极其微弱的舆♥论♥优势
My dear sir, it is only by a narrow margin of opinion
你才得以幸免于被枪毙的命运
that you have been spared the fate of being shot.
基于政♥治♥考量 很抱歉
Politically, I’m afraid it’s impossible
英国政♥府♥无法容忍♥您留在英国
for the British government to allow you to stay in England.
您可以携带三名军官和12名侍从
You are permitted three officers and 12 servants
一同流放他乡
to accompany you into exile.
流放地点是圣赫勒拿岛
Exile will be contained to the island of Saint Helena
由哈德森洛总督与其家属监管
under the watchful eye of Governor Hudson Lowe and his family.
圣…
Saint…
赫勒拿 那是一座小岛
Helena. It’s a small island.
更确切的说法是一块石头 真的
More of a rock, really.
距离非洲大♥陆♥一千六百多公里
A thousand miles from the mainland of Africa.
听说那里风景优美 环境幽静 您会有很多时间反省思考
I’m told it’s very pretty, tranquil. You’ll have time to reflect.
您的书信往来将会受到监控
Your correspondence will be monitored,
每天您的出入将会受到核实两次
your presence verified twice daily by the orderly officer.
(1815年10月15日 拿破仑被流放到圣赫勒拿岛)
修理那条绳索 扬起帆
Fix that rigging line. Draw up the sails.
到甲板下去
Go below deck!
如今你有什么打算呢 我不想看到你独单一人
What will you do now? I hate to see you alone.
你会回到我身边吗 我会原谅你吗
Will you come to me? Will I forgive you?
我可爱又固执的皇帝
My sweet, stubborn Emperor.
我让你自♥由♥ 你却走向了灭亡
I let you loose and let you come to ruin.
下次让我当皇帝吧
Next time, I will be Emperor,
到时轮到你听从我的话
and you will do as I say.
你说得对
Well, you were right.
每晚我都祈求能在梦中见到你
Every night I beg to see you in my dreams.
可是真在梦中见到你时 你都拒绝了我
And when I do, you turn me away.
丫头们 哪里是法国的首都
Girls, what’s the capital of France?
巴黎
Paris.
俄♥罗♥斯♥呢
And Russia?
圣彼得堡 以前是莫斯科
Petersburg. And Moscow before.
莫斯科 是谁把莫斯科烧成灰烬呢
Moscow. And who burnt Moscow to the ground?
大人 我不知道
I don’t know, sir.
是我
I did.
大人 我相信是俄军为了驱逐法军 而将莫斯科焚毁的
I believe, sir, the Russians burnt it to get rid of the French.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
这是常识 大人
It’s common knowledge, sir.
滚 去玩吧
Go. Go play.
准备好了
En garde.
我能告诉你 我为你准备了什么吗
Can I tell you what I have waiting for you?
这是秘密 等你抵达后我才给你看
It is a secret. And I will show you when you arrive.
到我身边来吧 拿破仑 我们再试试看
Come to me, Napoleon. And let’s try this again.
(被流放到圣赫勒拿岛六年后)
(拿破仑波拿巴于1821年5月5日逝世)
(在他的军旅生涯中 他率领军队参与过61场战役)
(土伦战役 六千人阵亡 马伦哥战役 一万两千人阵亡)
(奥斯特利茨战役 一万六千五百人阵亡 博罗金诺战役 七万一千人阵亡)
(滑铁卢战役 单日四万七千人阵亡 入侵俄♥罗♥斯♥战役 四十六万人阵亡)
(1793年至1815年间超过三百万人阵亡)
(他临终前最后一句遗言是…)
(法国…)
(军队…)
(约瑟芬)
(谨以此片献给露露)