– Enough! – No, you will listen!
你已经让你自己还有我们活在痛苦之中
You’ve made your lives and our lives a misery.
难道还不够吗
Isn’t that enough for you?
至少让伊莎贝尔姨妈和罗里姨父团圆吧
At least help aunt Isabel and uncle Rory to be together.
等着
Wait here.
-快点签 伊莎贝尔 -我得看看内容吧
– Hurry it along there, Isabel. – Well, I’ve got to read it, haven’t I?
好的
Right.
妈妈 求求你 等一等吧 求你了
Mum, please, wait. please.
别这样 梅茜
Stop it, Megsie.
双方遵循以下条款…
“Those shall be accepted in reserve…”
一只老鼠 椅子下面有一只老鼠
A mouse. A mouse under the chair.
他们真的会离婚吗 你的爸爸和妈妈
Are they really going to get a divorce, your Mum and Dad?
那你们会跟谁呢
So who will you live with?
应该是我妈妈 其实也没什么差别
My mother, I suppose. Won’t make much difference.
他俩我们基本都见不着
We hardly ever see him or her.
我们只是在特殊的场合才和他们在一起
We only ever get wheeled out for them on special occasions.
你们可以过来跟我们住 你和希莉亚
You can come live with us, you know. You and Celia.
很感谢你能这么说
That’s jolly decent of you.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
上面怎么说
What does it say?
恐怕他只是M.I.A.
I’m afraid he’s M.I.A.
-那是什么意思 -行动中失踪
– What’s that? – Missing in action.
我很抱歉 诺曼
I’m sorry, Norman.
等等
Wait.
失踪
“Missing”?
是”在行动中失踪”而不是”阵亡”
“Missing in action,” not “Killed in action”?
没有牺牲
Not killed.
你们收到的电报信息有误
The telegram you received was incorrect.
事实上 记录表明并没有发出这封电报
In fact, there’s no record of any telegram having been sent,
关于这件事我们也会调查
which is something we should look into…
我就知道 他还活着
I knew it. He’s alive.
谢谢你 叔叔
Thank you, uncle.
他是我的外甥 乡下的孩子
He’s my nephew. He’s a country boy.
淳朴的好孩子
“Rough diamond,” as they say.
快来 我们得回去了 去告诉妈妈
Come on, we’ve got to get back. We’ve got to tell Mum.
西洛
Cyril,
你确实在乡下得到了锻炼
it’s done you good, all that country air.
加油
Carry on.
我会的 长官
I will, sir.
我是说 爸爸
I mean, father.
很好
Right-o.
很好
Right-o.
诺曼 要是陆军部没有发那封电报
Norman, if the War Office never sent that telegram,
那么你们的那封就是伪造的
it means the one you saw was forged,
但谁会去伪造一封电报说别人死了
but who would forge a telegram saying someone was dead?
-谁会做这么卑劣的事情 -菲尔叔叔
– Who would do something that awful? – Uncle Phil.
他一直都在劝妈妈卖♥♥掉我们的半个农场
He’s been trying to get Mum to sell our half of the farm.
他肯定是知道的
He must have known
如果妈妈知道爸爸死了的话 就会卖♥♥掉农场
she’d sell if she thought Dad was dead.
我们得快点了
We’ve got to hurry.
他没有死 他只是失踪了而已
He’s not dead. He’s only missing.
这可是个好消息
That is good news.
但我们要快点赶回去 在路上跟你解释
But we’ve got to get back quickly. We’ll explain on the way.
希莉亚 拜托 别叫了
Celia, please, stop screaming!
都叫了半个小时了
It’s been half an hour.
一只老鼠都没有
There is no mouse.
我刚才看到了 一定是逃了
I saw it. Must have escaped.
没错
Right.
伊莎贝尔 我们把这个弄完 好吗
Isabel, let’s just get this done, shall we?
你有钢笔吗
Have you got a pen?
妈妈 求你等一下
Mum, please wait.
够了 梅茜
That’s enough, Megsie.
-菲尔 找笔来 -好的 一支笔
– Phil, find a pen. – Another pen. Right.
麦克菲保姆 我们需要你
Nanny Mcphee, we need you.
求求你 麦克菲保姆 我们需要你
Please, Nanny Mcphee, we need you.
快点出现吧 麦克菲保姆 我们需要你
Please, please, Nanny Mcphee, we need you.
麦克菲保姆 我们需要你
Nanny Mcphee, we need you.
我们需要你 我们需要你 我们需要你
We need you. We need you. We need you.
诺曼 你能把我的手杖递给我吗
Norman, could you hand me my stick, please?
实际上 最好还是
Actually, better still,
你能用它敲一下地面吗 用力一点
could you just bang it down on the road once, quite hard?
敲吧
Go on.
别掉了
Don’t drop it.
丢了还得再领一根
The paperwork involved in replacing it
那手续可就麻烦了
simply doesn’t bear thinking about.
干得好 把它放回去吧
Well done. Put it back.
-这有什么用 -怎么
– What did it do? – What?
刚刚诺曼用它敲地 有什么用吗
When Norman banged the stick, what was it for?
妈妈 求求你不要签
Mum, please, don’t.
这是我们的农场 不要签这个
It’s our farm. Don’t sign it.
这些都写得清清楚楚
This is all self-explanatory.
就是这些啦
Oh! So is this.
你只需要在这儿签字就可以了
And that. And you just sign it there.
笔去哪儿了
Where is the pen?
你搞什么呀 菲尔
For heaven’s sake, Phil.
没关系
Never mind.
它们刚刚还在这里的
They were here.
再见
Bye.
你不是很想让我签字嘛
I thought you wanted me to sign the thing.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
一定是有人
Someone must’ve…
我想应该没有钢笔了 妈妈
I don’t think there are any more pens, Mum.
-麦克菲保姆 -什么事 亲爱的
– Nanny Mcphee. – Yes, dearie?
这东西究竟能跑多快
How fast can this thing go, exactly?
看看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
伊莎贝尔 咱们事儿办完好吗
Right. Isabel, let’s get this thing done, shall we?
我们把这个签了吧 伊莎贝尔
Let’s get this signed, Isabel.
我会稳住你的手的 稳着点 这儿
I’ll steady your hand. Steady your hand. There.
就在那里 对了
Just… Just there, that’s it.
-我们怎么办 -我不知道
– What are we going to do? – I don’t know.

Yes.
我想不到任何能阻止他的办法了
I can’t think of anything that could stop him now.
敌方战机
伊莎…
“I-s…”
-是个哑炮 -那是什么
– It’s a UXB. – What’s that?
哑火的炸♥弹♥ 我们在伦敦见过
An unexploded bomb. We have them in London.
随时可能爆♥炸♥
Could go off at any second.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
也可能不会 看情况
It might not. It depends.
这会毁掉收成的
But it’ll destroy the harvest.
这是个征兆
It’s a sign.
她们要来找我了
They’re coming for me.
不要害怕 救援马上就到
Stop panicking. Help is at hand.
她们要杀了我
They’re gonna kill me.
-哑炮 -她们要杀了我
– Unexploded bomb! – They’re gonna kill me!
-哑炮 -谁 谁要杀了你
– Unexploded bomb! – Who? Who’s going to kill you?
暴♥力♥女
The hit-women.
肥婆娘
The lady heavies.
我在这儿 不要慌张 不要
I’m here. Stop all that panicking. Stop it!
我做不到 我要死了
I can’t stop it. I’m going to die.
我要躲在桌子底下
I’m going to get under the table.
我去烧壶水
I’m going to put the kettle on.
我的要加奶和两块糖
Mine’s a milk and two sugars.
谢天谢地 你逮捕我吧
Thank God. You have to arrest me,
你现在就逮捕我 在她们到这儿之前
and you have to arrest me now, before they get here.
什么
What?
现在就抓我 我再说一遍
Arrest me now! I repeat…
为什么抓你 你犯了什么罪
Arrest you for what? What’s the crime?
要犯了罪才抓你啊
There’s got to be a crime.
伪造公文罪
Try forgery.
诺曼 你去哪儿啦
Norman, where have you been?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!