-或许有办法 -什么 告诉我
– There might be a way. – What? What? Tell me.
就是…我爸爸
Well, it’s just… my father.
他是陆军部的高♥官♥
He’s very high up in the war office.
没错 他很快就能找出来
Exactly, he’d be able to find out quickly.
-他在哪儿 -伦敦
– Where is he? – London.
那我们怎么去找他呢
Then how do we get to him?
我不知道 我们需要帮助
I don’t know. We need help.
我们要去问你妈妈吗
Should we ask your mother?
不 不行 我得证明他还活着
No. No, I need to prove that he’s alive,
证明给她看
bring her proof.
那找谁 谁能帮帮我们
Then who? Who can help us?
男孩们去伦敦了
The boys are on their way to London.
怎么可能
They can’t be.
他们说去瞧瞧麦子
They said they were checking the barley.
不 听着
No, listen.
梅茜 爸爸还没死
“Megs, Dad’s not dead.
我骨子里感觉得到 别跟妈妈说
“Feel it in bones. Don’t tell Mum.
我和西洛去伦敦找证据了
“Have gone to London with Cyril to get proof.
这是唯一能阻止她卖♥♥掉农场的办法了
“That’s the only thing that will stop her from selling the farm.”
但是她已经决定卖♥♥掉 不能告诉她吗
But she’s decided to sell, she said so. Can’t we tell her?
不 诺曼说得对 找到证据前我们不能说
No, Norman’s right. We mustn’t say anything until he has proof.
-在他回来之前我们得阻止她 -没错
– So we’ve got to stop her till he gets back. – Exactly.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
切尔西 你以前没来过这儿吗
Chelsea. Haven’t you been here before?
我以前连伦敦都没来过
I’ve never even been to London before.
纳尔逊勋爵
Lord Nelson.
我们怎么办 这要花很长时间的
What are we going to do? This is going to take ages.
天哪 天哪
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
我本希望不用这样的
I was hoping to avoid this,
诺曼 能帮我把那个小红阀
but, Norman, could you please turn that little red wheel…
顺时针转到底吗
all the way, clockwise?
好的 谢谢
Right, thank you.
麦克菲保姆 要多久才能…
Nanny Mcphee, how long is this going to…
伦敦的交通真让人受不了
I can’t bear London in the traffic.
-早上好 -早上好
– Morning. – Morning.
-睡得好吗 -不错 谢谢
– Sleep well? – Yes, thanks.
-看看我拿的是什么 -这是什么
– Look what I’ve got. – What’s that?
装你腰子的盘子 菲尔
It’s a kidney dish, Phil.
这足够装两个呢
It fits two in quite snugly.
你们用不着两个都要吧
Surely you don’t need both.
听着 女士们
Listen, ladies,
农场的地契很快就会到你们手上的
The deeds to the farm will be in your hands before you know it.
我也是这样希望的 菲尔
Oh, I do hope so, Phil,
要知道 摘腰子的过程可是痛苦而漫长
Cause the fact is, kidney removal is quite a long and painful procedure.
我们可没那么多闲工夫
And we’re on a very tight schedule.
陆军部
我们到了 下车吧
Here we are. Out you get.
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
祝你们好运
Best of luck.
-你还好吧 -还行
– You all right? – Yes.
有点紧张 但是还行
A bit nervous, but yes.
先生 求你了
Please, sir.
我们有生死攸关的事要找格雷勋爵
We’re here to see Lord Gray on a matter of life and death.
在我揍你们之前给我消失
Get lost before I thump you.
告诉他
Tell him.
-他是我爸爸 -证明给我看
– He’s my father. – Prove it.
-什么 -证明给我看 不然就滚蛋
– What? – Prove it or hop it.
杰弗里中士 你已经长大了
Sergeant Jeffreys, you’ve grown.
麦克菲保姆 女士您好
Nanny Mcphee, Ma’am.
为您效劳 女士
At your service, Ma’am.
放松点 拉尔夫
At ease, Ralph.
-看来第三课还挺有效的 -当然 太太
– Lesson three paid off, I see. – Certainly did, Ma’am.
-在军队待的怎么样 -很好 女士
– How’s the army treating you? – Proudly, Ma’am.
你知道要吃青菜了吗
Have you learned to eat your greens?
怎么
Well?
不想骗你 麦克菲保姆
I can’t lie to you, Nanny Mcphee.
对花椰菜还是有点不习惯
Broccoli still presents a challenge.
试试和奶酪一块儿
Try it with cheese.
别忘了 五六月份的时候
And don’t forget, in May and June,
芦笋也是个不错的选择
asparagus can be a pleasant alternative.
我替这些孩子担♥保♥ 请马上让他们进去
I shall answer for these children. Please let them in, immediately.
遵命 麦克菲保姆
On the double, Nanny Mcphee, Ma’am.
好了 菲尔 我准备好签字了
All right, Phil, I’m ready to sign.
妈妈 你要干嘛
Mum, what are you doing?
亲爱的 你知道我要做什么
You know what I’m doing, darling.
但是 你得等诺曼回来
But, well, you’ve got to wait for Norman.
不能再等了
No more waiting!
要是再等多一秒钟 我就没有腰子了
If we wait another second, we’ll lose the kidneys.
我是说这笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 买♥♥卖♥♥
I mean the sale. The sale.
梅茜 这件事诺曼也帮不上忙
Megsie, there’s nothing that Norman can do about this.
这是要干嘛 孩子
What is the meaning of this, boy?
很抱歉打扰到你 长官
Sorry to disturb you, sir,
但是我们需要你的帮助
but we need your help.
-我们从乡下赶过来 -我们
– We’ve come all the way from the country. – We?
他说的是我 姨父
He means me, uncle.
我是说 姨父阁下
I mean, uncle your lordship.
你是谁
And you are?
诺曼 先生 你的外甥
Norman, sir. Your nephew, sir.
伊莎贝尔姨妈的儿子
Aunt Isabel’s son.
是啊 那个婚姻不幸的姑娘
Ah, yes, the girl who made that unfortunate marriage.
他和我爸爸的婚姻很幸福 长官
Her happy marriage to my father, sir,
他为你的军队战斗 请您礼貌一些
who’s fighting for your army, so I’ll thank you to be more civil.
那请问你们来这儿有什么事
And what is your business here, pray?
长官 我们需要你帮忙查一下诺曼的爸爸
Sir, we need you to find out what’s happened to Norman’s father,
罗里姨父到底怎么了
to uncle Rory.
我们收到一封电报
We got a telegram saying…
说他阵亡了
he was killed in action.
但我知道电报是错的 我知道他还活着
But I know it’s wrong. I know he’s alive.
我知道了 所以你是说那封电报
I see. So, you’re saying that the telegram,
那封陆军部电报 里面的消息有误是吗
a telegram sent from the War Office, contained false information?
没错
Exactly.
但是你得有证据
And you have proof, of course,
不然你也不敢来到这里
otherwise you would not have dared to come here.
在接到电报后 你和你♥爸♥爸有过联♥系♥吗
Has your father contacted you since you received the telegram?
没有
No.
那一定是和他的战友们联♥系♥了 对吧
Then one of his unit has been in touch, presumably?
没有
No.
那你有什么证据
Then what proof have you?
我骨子里能感觉到
I can feel it in my bones.
-你说什么 什么 -我骨子里能感觉到
– In your what? What? – I can feel it in my bones.
你骨子里?
In your bones?
骨子里的直觉?
Feel it in your bones?
-是的 -我的天哪 孩子
– Yes. – Great heavens, boy.
你的意思是你凭着你骨子里的直觉
Do you mean you’ve persuaded my weak-willed son
就说服了我这懦弱的儿子
to bring you here, in the middle of a war,
在这狼烟四起之中 带你来到伦敦吗
with some cock-and-bull story about a feeling you have in your bones?
他不懦弱
He’s not weak-willed.
是他保住了那些小猪
It was him who saved the piglets
也是他想到的到这里来找证据
and him that thought of helping us by coming here.
而且 我知道我对我爸爸的直觉是正确的
And I know I’m right about my father.
求你了 您难道就不能查一查吗
Please, can’t you just inquire?
我的军队里有成千上万的士兵在战斗
There are thousands of men fighting in my army.
无论你♥爸♥爸有多重要
Why should I give your father,
我凭什么对他特别关照呢
however worthy he may be, my special attention?
因为
Because…
因为他们爱他 伊莎贝尔姨妈也爱他
Because they love him, and so does auntie Isabel,
而且他们很需要他
and they need him.
而且我也知道为什么要把我们送到乡下
And I know why you sent us away to them, too.
根本就和炸♥弹♥无关
It had nothing to do with bombs.
我知道你和妈妈要离婚了
I know you and mother are getting a divorce.
-够了 -不 你得听完

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!