我猜她很忙
I suppose she’s very busy.
是的 小姐
That’s right, Miss.
她非常 非常忙
She’s very, very busy.
你们瞪着看什么
What are you gawking at?
看我们笑话吗
We’re not some freak show, you know.
-西洛 我们不是故意…-走开
– Cyril, we didn’t mean to be… – Get away!
你们根本不了解我们
You don’t know anything about us.
我不想要这鞋
I don’t want them.
我能看看吗
Can I look at them?
我不喜欢这鞋
I don’t care for them.
如果你想要 就送给你了
You can have them, if you want.
这些是我最好的衣服 给你穿吧
These are my best, but you can have them for everyday.
抓到你了
You’re it!
我要报仇 文尼 你完了
I’m gonna get you for that, Vinnie! You’re it!
过来分我们自♥制♥的小面包咯
Come and pass around these buns we made.
野餐还没开始呢
Not yet. Not yet.
多切蒂先生 想的真周到
Oh, look, Mr Docherty, how thoughtful.
他们还铺了垫子
They’ve put out cushions.
多切蒂太太 听我说
You see, Mrs Docherty, I regret to inform you
这是牛粪 不是垫子
That’s a cow pat, not a cushion.
牛粪就不能坐了吗 看起来很舒服
Can’t I sit on it anyway? It looks so comfortable.
我坐了
There we are.
-你能扶我坐下吗 谢谢 -请
– Can you help me down? Thank you. – There.
是的 很舒服
Yes, it’s very comfy.
你坐这儿
You going to sit down?
来片面包吗 麦克菲保姆
Would you like a bun, nanny Mcphee?
不用了 谢谢
I think I better not. Thank you.
看在上帝的份上 快走开 埃德维先生
Oh, for heaven’s sake. Get away with you, Mr Edelweiss.
你这只恶心的鸟
You revolting bird.
走开 我不想看见你
Get off. I don’t want you there.
它做了什么让你这么生气
What’s he done to make you so cross with him?
它吃了不该吃的东西
He eats inappropriate substances.
-不好意思 -比如说?
– I’m so sorry. – Such as?
比如说窗户的封泥
Such as window putty.
窗户的封泥?
Window putty?
比如说我家窗户上
Such as the window putty
每个窗格的封泥都让它吃了
in every single one of my window panes,
结果玻璃全掉下来了
which all fell out at once.
-行了 -太糟糕了
– Oh, please. – That’s bad.
我才不管你有多喜欢吃
I don’t care how much you love it,
你这可悲的小东西
you deplorable creature.
这是个恶习
It is a nasty habit.
麦克菲保姆 你的勋章是表彰什么的?
What are all your medals for, nanny Mcphee?
勇敢 善良 毅力
Courage, kindness, resolve,
想象力 热情 细心
Imagination, enthusiasm, basket-work
还有虔诚的信念
and leaps of faith.
-吃三明治啦 -万岁
– Sandwiches! – Hooray!
我作为…
In my…
我作为地方监察官 格林夫人
In my capacity as warden, Mrs Green,
请允许我向您建议
Might I suggest that
为您的家人买♥♥些头盔
you provide the family with protective head gear
以防止炸♥弹♥突然从天而降
In case of bombs dropping all of a sudden?
多切蒂夫人和我在家也带着它们
Mrs Docherty and I wear these at home.
我认为炸♥弹♥是不会落在
I don’t think bombs are going to
咱们这里的 多切蒂先生
drop in this part of the country, mr Docherty.
我们这儿可是荒郊野岭
We’re in the middle of nowhere.
这只是你的想法
Well, that is where you’re possibly,
甚至更不幸 是错误的想法
even tragically, mistaken.
想象一下
Picture this.
一架敌方飞机
An enemy plane,
加载着一枚敌方的炸♥弹♥
Carrying an enemy bomb.
一位得到了重感冒的地方飞行员
An enemy pilot with a bad cold.
他们也会感冒 和我们一样
They get them, you know, same as we do.
他打了个喷嚏
He sneezes once,
没有事情发生
Nothing occurs.
打了第二次
He sneezes a second time,
还是没有事情发生
Again, all is well.
他打了第三个喷嚏 仔细看
He sneezes a third time, and watch very carefully now,
他的大红鼻子 按下了巨大的红色按钮
He hits the big red button with his big red nose,
炸♥弹♥就出来了
and it’s bombs away!
水壶开了
Oh, kettle’s boiled.
-大爆♥炸♥ -这想法不错
– Big bang, you see. – Oh, dear, what a thought.
我们只好寄希望于他们别得感冒了
We’ll just have to hope that none of them catches a cold,
是吧 多切蒂先生
won’t we, Mrs Docherty?
-夹鸡蛋洋芹还是鲱鱼沙司? -夹火腿的
– Egg and cress or bloater paste? – Ham.
诺曼 看我倒立
Norman, watch me do a handstand.
-喝姜汁啤酒了 -姜汁啤酒
– Time for ginger beer. – Ginger beer!
-梅茜的比我多 -没有
– Megsie has more. – No, she hasn’t.
诺曼的也快到第四个圈了
Norman has up to the fourth ring, as well.
好吧 我这儿还剩两滴
All right, I’ve got two drops left.
-给我 -给我
– For me. – Me.
-是菲尔叔叔 -快把蛋糕藏起来
– There’s uncle Phil. – Quick, hide the cake.
我看他不是往这儿来的样子
I wasn’t sure he was coming.
结果他还是拿着那傻合同过来了
But here he is, with his silly contract.
等等 那个看起来像是信
Oh, wait, that looks more like a letter.
诺曼 梅茜 菲尔叔叔给我们拿来了信
Norman, Megsie, uncle Phil’s got a letter for us.
罗里来信了
A letter from Rory.
等了这么久终于来了 真是太好了
That’ll be nice after all their waiting.
那不是信 亲爱的
That’s not a letter, dear.
那是黄色的
It’s yellow.
是一封电报
It’s a telegram.
那是什么
What’s that?
从陆军部来的
From the war office.
那不是给我们的吧
That’s not for us, is it?
不一定都是坏消息 不是吗
It’s not always bad news, is it?
我们要有点信念 不是吗
I mean, we’ve got to have a little faith, haven’t we?
妈妈
Mum?
阵亡
“killed in action.”
我很…
I’m so…
真倒霉
Rotten luck.
这个机器设计得很出色
It’s a brilliant bit of design, this machine.
他不应该落得如此…
He must’ve been a terribly good…
他没死
He’s not dead, you know.
什么
What?
他没死 我知道的
He’s not dead. I know he’s not.
他们搞错了
They’ve got it wrong.
诺曼 军队不会搞错…
Norman, the army doesn’t get it…
他们搞错了
They’ve got it wrong.
抱歉
Sorry.
但是 你是怎么知道的
But how? How do you know?
我爸爸总是说
Look, my dad’s always saying
他骨子里有一种直觉
he feels things in his bones.
他可以感知天气
He can feel weather coming,
可以预知未来
And he knows when things are going to happen,
比如奶牛是不是要生崽
Like if a cow’s going to calve,
或是小羊是否遇到麻烦
or if a lamb’s in trouble.
他总是对的 每次都是
And he’s always right. Every time.
我骨子里也有一种直觉 他没死
Well, I can feel it in my bones that he’s alive.
我就是知道
I just know it.
你之所以这么觉得
You don’t think that you feel this way
不会是因为你刚才听说…
because you’ve just heard, or…
不 不是这样的 我就是知道
No, it’s not that. I just know.
好吧
All right.
那你打算怎么办
So, what do you want to do about it?
我们得先找到他在哪儿
We need to find out where he is,
而且要尽快找到
And we need to find out fast.
如果妈妈相信他死了 她就会卖♥♥掉农场
Mum will sell the farm if she believes he’s dead.
她会觉得我们应付不过来
She’ll think we can’t manage it on our own.
问题是 我们怎么找到他
The thing is, how do I find him?
我不能离家出走去找他
I can’t very well go off looking for him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!