跑吧 小猪 就是这样
Off you go, piglet. That’s it.
你们走了 农场就是我的了
Once you’re gone, I’ll get the farm.
起床
Rise and shine.
请收拾好床 叠好床单
Beds made, nice neat hospital corners, if you please,
下楼吃饭 动作快点
downstairs for breakfast, at the double.
我的小象不见了
My elephant’s gone.
我想说 你们雇的保姆跟你们家很般配
May I just say, it’s typical of this family to have hired a nanny
单凭一张奇丑无比的脸就能摆平一切
with a face that could win the war, hands down.
我们没雇她 她不是我们的保姆
We’ve not hired her, and she’s not our nanny.
那她是谁
Who is she, then?
她是怎么让我们任听她摆布的
And how did she make us do all those things?
我的想法是
I have a theory.
她有秘密武器
She’s a secret weapon.
绝对的
Definitely.
我爸爸是陆军部高♥官♥ 所以我知道这些事
My father is very high up in the war office, so I know about these things.
我怀疑她敲手杖时
I suspect that that stick of hers
会释放某种无味的化学物质
releases some sort of odourless chemical when she bangs it.
简单说 她给我们放了毒气
To put it simply, she gassed us.
别傻了
Don’t be daft.
那是违法的
That can’t possibly be legal.
很高兴向你报告 格林夫人
I am pleased to report, Mrs Green,
第二课 友爱分享 完成
that lesson two, to share nicely, is complete.
太棒了
Oh, that’s wonderful.
-是你吗 西洛 -是的
– Is that you, Cyril? – It is.
早上好 亲爱的 你干嘛带防毒面具
Good morning, darling. Why are you wearing a gas mask?
以防遭毒气攻击 伊莎贝尔姨妈
In case of a gas attack, aunt Isabel.
毒气? 亲爱的 在这个地方
A gas? I don’t think there’s going to be a gas
不会遭毒气攻击
Attack in this part of the country, darling.
这就是你父母送你们到这里的原因
That’s why your parents sent you here.
可怜的孩子 伦敦的情况一定比我想的还糟
Poor thing. London must be worse than I thought.
-希莉亚呢 亲爱的 -找衣服穿呢
– Where’s Celia, dear? – Looking for something to wear.
对了 真抱歉
Oh, yes, I am so sorry.
你妈妈永远都不会原谅我
Your mother will never forgive me.
可别是粗棉布衣裳
Oh, don’t tell me that’s cheesecloth.
真可怕 丑死了 太没型了
Horrid, ugly, shapeless.
别忘了 诺曼
Don’t forget, Norman,
麦克雷迪农夫今中午来取小猪
farmer Macreadie is coming for the piglets at noon.
我会准时回来 我得走了
I’ll be back in time for that. I’ve got to run.
店里运来批捕鼠器
There’s a delivery of mouse traps at the shop.
我得整理好 免得多切蒂夫人又…
I’ve got to get to them before Mrs Docherty…
看在上帝的份上
For heaven’s sake.
在外面等我
I’ll see you outside.
别恶心我
Oh! Don’t be so disgusting.
你打嗝是因为你吃坏了肚子
You have wind because you have collywobbles,
吃坏肚子是因为你吃了窗上的封泥
And you have the collywobbles because you have been eating window putty.
我不感兴趣 埃德维先生
I’m not interested, Mr Edelweiss.
所有的小猪都不见了吗
All the piglets have gone?
这很有趣
Yes, that is interesting,
很有意思
Very interesting.
这个搞定
That’s that done.
好 分配工作
Right. Chores.
梅茜 去喂吉洛蒂
Megs, feed Geraldine.
我去把小猪准备好 等麦克雷迪农夫来
I’ll get the piglets ready for farmer Macreadie.
文尼去收鸡蛋
Vinnie’s collecting the eggs.
西洛 你去把粪收拾干净
Cyril, you can sweep up the dung.
我很愿意去扫大粪
I’d love to sweep up the dung.
这事儿简直是我的最爱
It’s almost my favourite activity,
但可惜的是 我把便便清理器落家里了
But sadly, I’ve left my dung-sweepers at home.
-或许希莉亚可以…- 你等着
– Perhaps Celia could… – I’m coming back for you.
你穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
我猜是纱裙吧
I think it’s mostly tulle.
那是我妈妈的婚纱
That’s my mother’s wedding dress.
不会吧 这个旧玩意
No, this old thing?
不可能吧 连后摆都没有
it can’t be. It hasn’t even got a train.
脱下来
Take it off.
决不 你们毁了我所有的衣服
I will do no such thing. You’ve ruined all my clothes,
这是这家里唯一一件体面的衣服
And this is the only decent thing in the house.
你那是从我妈妈房♥间里偷的 脱下来
You’ve stolen that from our mother’s room. Take it off!
-我没偷 是借的 -梅茜
– I haven’t stolen it, I’ve borrowed it. – Megsie!
-小猪们逃跑了 -什么
– The piglets have escaped. – What?
-有个洞 -它们全跑了
– There’s a hole! – They’re all gone!
我们得在麦克雷迪农夫来之前把它们抓回来
We’ve got to find them before farmer Macreadie comes.
-快点 诺曼 -你也来
– Come on, Norman. – Move.
-别开玩笑了 -听着 这些是优质小猪
– You can’t be serious. – Listen, they’re prize piglets.
卖♥♥它们赚的钱可以支付这月的拖拉机租用费
The money we get for them pays this month’s tractor hire.
如果没有拖拉机 我们就没法收割了
And if we lose the tractor, we lose the harvest,
没了收成 我们就会失去整个农场
And if we lose the harvest, we’ll lose the whole farm.
好可怕呀
How frightful for you.
拜托 这是我爸爸的农场
Please! This is our dad’s farm,
收成意味着一切
and the harvest is everything.
不行 你休想指使我
No, you can’t make me.
你也休想
And you can’t make me, either.
我戴防毒面具了 你的手杖对我没用
I’ve got my gas mask on, so that stick of yours won’t work.
还有 我会向我爸汇报你的事
Furthermore, I’m going to report you to my father,
他是陆军部高♥官♥
who is very high up in the war office.
没时间闲扯了
There’s no time for this.
如果是你♥爸♥爸的农场 你会帮忙吧
What if it was your dad’s farm? You would help then, wouldn’t you?
你会吗 西洛
Would you, Cyril?
会帮你♥爸♥爸吗
Help your father?
你们都去死
Blast you all.
不 不 我穿这双高跟鞋没法跑
Oh, no, no, no. I can’t possibly run in these heels.
你敢向我放毒气
Don’t you dare gas me.
那有一只
There’s one.
-你来干嘛 -帮忙
– What are you doing here? – Just helping.
想帮忙的话 就快点过来
Well, come on, if you’re coming.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
我只在妈咪来之前帮一小会儿
I’m only helping till mummy comes.
-逮住它 -小猪
– Catch it! – Pig.
我抓住一只 我抓住一只
I’ve got one! I’ve got one!
轻点 它不咬人
Careful it doesn’t bite.
好的 慢点
Right, take it slowly.
他们已经逮住两只了吗
They’ve caught two already?
没那么容易
That will never do.
可不能让他们这么轻易成功
Well, we don’t want to make it too easy for them.
它到底在干嘛
What on earth’s it doing?
-这正常吗 -不 不正常
– Is that normal? – No, it’s not.
真没想到乡村生活会这么有趣
I had no idea country life could be quite so entertaining.
不 回来 小猪
Oh, no. Come back, piggy!
小猪 回来
Pig, come back!
回来
Come back!
不 小猪
No, pig!
知道吗 我没想到猪还会花样游泳
Did you know? I had no idea pigs could swim so stylishly.
它们不会
They can’t.
跟着它们
After them.
你好 菲尔
Ahoy there, Phil.
你好 麦克雷迪农夫
Hello, farmer Macreadie.
关于那些小猪 真遗憾
Sorry to hear about the piglets.
小猪 什么 我的小猪吗
Piglets? What, my piglets?
是的 你还不知道吗
Yeah, haven’t you heard?
它们不见了 昨晚逃跑了
They’ve gone, disappeared in the night. Escaped.
逃跑了
Escaped?
天哪 真可惜
Dear, oh, dear. What a shame.
糟透了
Dreadful thing.
逃跑了 是吧
Escaped, eh?
有意思 猪还挺聪明
Funny things, pigs. Clever.
我知道以前有只猪会拼字游戏
I knew a pig once who could play scrabble.
用猪蹄敲打出字来
Tapped out the words with its trotter.
还能拼出”猪圈”呢 神了 神了
“sty.” good score. Dear, oh, dear.
伊莎贝尔肯定吓坏了吧
Isabel will be in a right old tizzy, I should think.
谢谢通知 菲尔 省了我白跑一趟
Well, thanks for letting me know, Phil. You saved me a journey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!