-你们把果酱打碎了 -他们该向我们道歉
– You broke the jam. – They should apologise to us.
事实上是西洛打碎的
Technically, it was Cyril who broke the jam.
不要啊
Oh, no!
文尼 怎么了
What’s happening, Vinnie?
爸爸的信
Dad’s letters!
它们会被烧掉的
They’re going to get burnt.
别靠近信
Keep away from them!
不行 它自己在动 拜托了
I can’t, it’s making me! Please!
好吧 我们会道歉的
All right, we’ll apologise.
我很抱歉用火钳打你 希莉亚
I’m sorry I hit you with the fire-tongs, Celia,
并且我保证不会有第二次了
and I promise not to do it again.
我也是 我很抱歉
Me, too, I’m sorry!
抱歉 西洛
Sorry, Cyril!
拜托了 希莉亚 那是我们父亲的信啊
Celia, please, it’s our dad’s letters!
好吧 我道歉 我很抱歉
All right, I apologise. I’m sorry.
-西洛 -快道歉
– Cyril! – Apologise!
拜托了 我们父亲的信啊
Please, the letters!
-西洛 -道歉啊
– Cyril! – Apologise.
-西洛 -快说你很抱歉
– Cyril. – Say you’re sorry.
-说啊 -说啊 拜托了
– Say it. – Say you’re sorry, please!
好吧 好吧 我很抱歉
All right, all right. I’m sorry.
救信啊
Help!
你在这里干嘛 埃德维先生
What are you doing here, Mr. Edelweiss?
你这顽皮的小鸟
You naughty bird.
烦人的小东西
Tiresome creature.
你这是献殷勤吗 没有用的
If you’re trying to impress me, it’s not working.
下去
Get off.
下去
Get off.

No.
我还没原谅你呢
You are still not forgiven.
你知道你自己干了什么
You know what you did.
盯着人看很不礼貌
It is rude to stare.
都上楼睡觉去
Upstairs to bed, please.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mum.
晚安 伊莎贝尔姨妈
Good night, Aunt Isabel.
晚安 伊莎贝尔姨妈
Good night, Aunt Isabel.
希望你睡个好觉
I do hope you sleep well.
文森特 能麻烦你把这些放归原位吗
Vincent, would you please put those back where they belong?
-谢谢你 麦克菲保姆 -不用谢
– Thank you, Nanny McPhee. – You’re welcome.
去吧
Off you go.
你可以走了
And make yourself scarce.
走啊
Go on.
这些孩子需要上五堂课 格林太太
These children require five lessons, Mrs. Green.
第一课 停止打闹 完成
Lesson one, to stop fighting, is complete.
他们停止打闹了吗
They’ve stopped fighting?
你今晚就早点睡吧
Early beds tonight, I think.
交给我
Leave it to me.
你应该有点自己的时间了
You should be able to have a little time to yourself.
自己的时间吗
Time to myself?
自己的时间吗
Time to myself?
她来了
She’s coming.
我们没有在打闹了
We’re not fighting.
我看得出来 文森特 谢谢
I can see that, Vincent. thank you.
听着 我不知道刚刚到底发生了什么
Look, I don’t know how all that happened downstairs,
但我是管事的 我不需要保姆来帮忙
but I’m in charge here, and I don’t need some nanny to help.
我和我妹妹甚至不是这个家的
My sister and I aren’t even part of this family,
所以说你怎么也管不到我们头上的
so whomever you’ve come to look after, it certainly isn’t us.
请认真听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
我会向你们说明我的工作原则
I am going to explain to you the way I work.
你们需要我 却不想让我留下时
When you need me but do not want me,
我就必须留下来
Then I must stay.
你们想让我留下 却不再需要我时
When you want me but no longer need me,
我就得离开
Then I have to go.
怎么可能有人想要你留下来
How could anyone possibly want you?
说出来你们或许不信 有这样的人
Well, it’s an odd thought, I grant you, but there it is.
好了 谈正事 因为床不够
Now, to business. In the absence of any spare beds,
诺曼 你愿意和西洛睡一张床吧
Norman, I presume, will be sharing with Cyril?
我宁愿和羊一起睡
I’d rather share with a goat.
羊才不稀罕你呢 我也是
A goat wouldn’t have you, and neither will I.
我明白了
I see.
希莉亚 梅茜 你俩愿意睡一张床吗
Celia, Megsie, would you be willing to share a bed?
我不会和那个邪恶的女妖分享任何东西
I’m not sharing anything with that vicious harpy.
-我宁愿和吉洛蒂睡 -那是我们家的母牛
– I’d rather share with Geraldine. – She’s our cow.
我宁愿和大象睡
And I’d rather share with an elephant.
谢谢 文森特 但你不用和别人一起睡
Thank you, Vincent, but you will not be required to share.
我不用和别人一起睡 我不用和别人一起睡
Ha ha. I don’t have to share. I don’t have to share.
但是 你们几个 得做出妥协
The rest of you, however, will have to come to some agreement.
-没门 -没门
– Never. – Never.
-没门 -没门
– Never. – Never.
没门
Never!
抱歉 让你久等了
Oh. I am so sorry. I do beg your pardon.
他们听话吗
How are they managing?
你一定累坏了吧 坐吧 我来泡茶
You must be exhausted. Do sit down. I’m making some tea.
抱歉 没饼干了
Sorry, I haven’t got any biscuits.
谁家都没饼干了 你知道的
No one’s got any biscuits, you know that.
他们听话吗 肯一起睡吗
Are they all right up there? Are they sharing?
是的 他们做的很好
Yes, they’re sharing very nicely.
相当好
Indeed,
而且都是他们自己安排好的
they came up with all the arrangements for themselves.
太神奇了
But that’s a miracle.
你是怎么…
What did you…
你到底是怎么做到的
How on earth did you do it?
这是机密 恕难奉告 格林太太
I’m afraid that’s classified information, Mrs Green.
军队在这方面很严格
The army is very strict about such matters.
是的 是的 当然
Oh, yes, yes, of course.

Tea.
不可思议 我居然拿不出半片饼干招待你
Can you believe it? I haven’t even a plain old biscuit to offer you.
真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你不是要离开我们吧
No, you’re not leaving us, are you?
当然不是
Certainly not.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
这帮孩子需要我
These children need me.
事情是这样的 我现在付不起你工钱
The thing is, I can’t afford to pay you at the moment,
-但是 -别担心 格林夫人
– But… – Do not concern yourself, Mrs Green.
军队会给我报酬
The army remunerates me,
还有 我已经给自己找好住处了
And I have arranged my own accommodation.
晚安 格林太太 好好享用你的茶吧
Good night, Mrs Green. Enjoy your tea.
滚一边去 你的蹄子碰到我耳朵了
Move over. Your hoof’s in my ear.
我没有蹄子
I haven’t got hooves.
没说你 白♥痴♥ 我是说吉洛蒂
Not you, you idiot. Geraldine.
这股超难闻的臭味儿是哪来的
What is that perfectly frightful stench?
羊身上的 你个笨蛋
It’s the goat, you fool.
是那个恶毒的保姆干的好事 我就知道
This is that ghastly nanny’s doing. I know it is.
你要枕头吗 小艾利
Would you like a pillow, little Elly?
你把床都占满了
You’re a bit big for this bed,
但我不介意
But I don’t mind.
吉洛蒂 你真不乖 乖一点
Geraldine, you’re not cooperating. Cooperate.
快睡吧
Just go to sleep.
冷静点
Calm yourself.
你是比格丽思夫人吗
Are you Mrs Biggles?
我是麦克菲保姆 小写的c 大写的P
I am nanny McPhee. Small “c,” big “p”.
晚安
Good evening.
亲爱的
Oh, my darling.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
好了
All right.
小猪 小猪
Piglets. Piglets.
过来
Come here.
小猪
Piggies.
小猪 小猪
Piglets. Piglets!
你们好
Hello.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!