“我欠你一座农场”
“I O U ONE FARM”
-你的农场在哪 菲尔 -我喜欢农场
– Where is your farm, Phil? – I like farms.
我们是来签收的
We’ve come to get it.
如此甚好 女士们
And I respect that, ladies,
农场会有的 会有的
and, yeah, you’ll get it. you’ll get it.
比格丽思夫人没什么可担心的
And Mrs Biggles has nothing to worry about.
我会处理好的 我已经在处理了
I can fix it. I am fixing it.
求你们了 别伤害我
Please, don’t hurt me.
我们可不想伤害你 菲尔
We don’t want to hurt you, Phil.
事实上 比格夫人给了你两个选择
The fact is, Mrs Big has told us to come back with one of two things,
要么交出农场的地契
The deeds to your farm…
要么交出你的腰子
or your kidneys.
还没成熟呢 是不 小大人儿
Not ripe yet, then, old son?
菲尔叔叔 你从哪儿来的
Uncle Phil, where did you come from?
我这是在回家路上
Oh, just on me way home.
过不了几天就要成熟了 我估计
Be ripe in a few days, I reckon.
你一定很骄傲吧
Must be very proud.
听你妈妈说了你筹钱付拖拉机费用的点子
Your mum told me all about your idea to pay for the tractor.
你到底是怎么琢磨出来的
What on earth made you think of that, then?
我在店里看到了麦克雷迪农夫
Well, I saw farmer MacReadie at the shop,
他说他想买♥♥几头格洛斯特郡花斑
and he said he was looking to buy some Gloucestershire old spots.
什么
Huh?
-猪 -我知道
– Pigs. – I knew that.
所以我提出要把我们家的猪卖♥♥给他的时候
So when I offered to sell him our piglets,
他简直求之不得
he jumped at it.
聪明
Clever.
真聪明
Very clever.
走吧
Come on.
开足马力 走着
Feed it through. That’s it.
开足马力
Feed it through.
拜托 菲尔 开动脑筋
Come on, Phil, think.
好好想想
Think, think, think, think.
小猪
Piglets.
得把小猪解决掉 得把小猪解决掉
Got to get rid of the piglets. Got to get rid of the piglets.
没有小猪 就没有拖拉机
No piglets, no tractor.
那她就得卖♥♥农场
Then she’ll have to sell the farm.
看哪
Look.
快看那个
Look at that.
那是辆小汽车吗
Is that a motorcar?
一定是表哥表妹来了
It must be the cousins.
不可能 他们明天才到
It can’t be the cousins. They’re not due till tomorrow.
你说他们会不会带糖果来
Do you think they’ve brought sweets?
他们一定很有钱
They must be so rich.
他们还雇了个司机
They’ve got a chauffeur.
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
我们在便便之乡
We’re in the land of poo.
鸭便便 鸡便便 牛便便 羊便便
Duck poo, hen poo, cow poo, goat poo.
放眼望去尽是便便
Poo as far as the eye can see.
我们到了 下车吧
Here we are, then. Out you get.
说白了 这简直是大英便便博物馆
In fact, it’s the British Museum of Poo.
你疯了不成 布伦金索
Have you gone completely insane, Blenkinsop?
妈咪决不会让我来这样的地方 带我回家
Mummy would never send me to a place like this. take me home.
看到了吗 这儿还有野人 我拒绝下车
You see? There are savages. I refuse to leave the car.
得了吧 希儿 我们别无选择
Oh, put a sock in it, Ceels. we’ve got no choice.
带我回家 现在就回
Take me home, right now!
你也明白我们为什么别无选择
And you know why we’ve got no choice, too,
所以咱们还是别装出一副逃难的样子了
so let’s just stop pretending we’re here because of bombs.
他们说不定还是食人狂
They’re probably cannibals.
你看见刚才窗口那怪物了吗
Did you see that thing at the window?
你们好 便便星人
Greetings, o covered-in-poo people.
-你们会说英语吗 -你们早到了
– Do you speak english? – You’re early.
没错 便民 我们从遥远的地方来到这里
Yes, poo-man, we have come from far away.
遥远的 有着肥皂和室内厕所的地方
Far, from the land of soap and indoor toilets.
那是威化巧克力棒吗
Is that a fry’s chocolate bar with cinder-crunch topping?
是的 你想来点吗
Yes, it is. Would you like some?
真可惜 吃完了
Pity, there’s none left.
来吧 希莉亚小姐
Come on, Miss Celia.
求你了 布伦金索
Please, Blenkinsop!
真讨厌 这就是人生
That’s rotten. That’s life.
-我要告诉妈咪 -别这样 希莉亚小姐
– I’ll tell mummy! – Now, don’t be like that, Miss Celia.
放开我
Let go!
-放开那个饮料柜 希莉亚小姐 -不
– Let go of the drinks cabinet, Miss Celia! – No!
是这样 先生
Look here, Mister.
我想你最好带着这两个香喷喷的城里人
I think you’d better take these two great perfumed townies
-哪儿来的回哪儿去 -我只想回家
– back where they belong. – I just want to go home!
这地方太烂了 这是个烂地方
This place is awful. It’s an awful place.
我的鞋
My shoes!
我拒绝留在这个粪坑一样的地方
I refuse to stay in this cesspit.
我宁可被炸♥弹♥炸死
I’d rather be bombed.
答应我你会告诉妈咪这个地方有多糟糕
Promise me you’ll tell mummy how awful it is here.
求你了 布伦金索 她明天一定得来接我
Please, Blenkinsop, she’s got to come get me tomorrow.
答应我
Promise me!
你才刚到这儿五分钟 可看看你
You’ve only been here for five minutes, and look at you.
-而你只是个司机 -西洛公子
– And you’re just a chauffeur. – Master Cyril,
请略施援手
if you, if you’d be so kind,
帮忙拿一下希莉亚小姐的新衣服
Just hold your arms out for Miss Celia’s new clothes.
答应我
Promise me!
我会跟你母亲谈的 希莉亚小姐 我保证
I’ll talk to your mother, miss celia, I promise.
-但你暂时得待在这 -他们不能待在这
– But for now, you’ll have to stay here. – They can’t stay here.
他们太无礼了
They’re rude.
真逗 说这话的人显然
That’s rich, coming from someone
连自个儿的屁♥股♥都擦不干净
who clearly doesn’t even know how to wipe his own bottom.
-你给我过来 -住手
– Come here, you. – Stop!
住手 我的衣服 我漂亮的新衣服
Stop! My clothes. My beautiful new clothes.
都掉泥里了 你怎么敢
They’re all in the mud. How dare you!
你们在践踏我的衣服
You’re trampling them.
-我应该当兵去的 -我要告诉我妈妈
– I should have enlisted. – You wait until I tell my mother.
我的漂亮衣服
My beautiful clothes.
全都毁掉了
They’re ruined.
我简直是在地狱煎熬
I’m in hell!
你们这些变♥态♥ 我要杀了你们
You monsters, I’ll kill you for this.
我得下班了 多切蒂太太
Well, that’s me off, Mrs Docherty.
正好有时间回家赶在孩子们的表兄妹
I’ve just enough time to get home and finish tidying
到这之前把家里打扫干净
before the cousins arrive tomorrow.
那可真好 亲爱的
Oh, that’s nice, dear.
我所有表兄妹都死了
All my cousins are dead.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
-帮我跟多切蒂先生问个好 -好的
– Give my love to Mr. Docherty. – I will.
终于大功告成了
There’s that finished, then.
告成什么
What?
我刚刚把糖浆都收拾好了
I’ve just put away the treacle.
什么 在哪里
What? Where?
全部搞定 完全不用担心
It’s all done and dusted. There’s absolutely nothing to worry about.
要有点信念嘛 不是吗
Oh, have a little faith, why don’t you?
她说 要有点信念
“Have a little faith,” she says.
还说 没有什么可担心 确实没有
“Nothing to worry about,” she says. Oh, no, no, nothing at all.
孩子们打打闹闹
Children at each other’s throats,
拖拉机马上就要易主了
tractor about to be repossessed,
菲尔还想方设法从瞒着我们卖♥♥出农场
Phil trying to sell the farm out from under us,
客人们明天就要到了
guests coming in 24 hours,
我唯一的一件好外套也被摧残了
my only good coat, ruined,
还有十七个抽屉里满是糖浆
and 17 drawers full of treacle!
你需要麦克菲保姆的帮忙
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
你需要麦克菲保姆的帮忙
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
什么保姆
Nanny McWho?
-麦克菲保姆 -麦克菲保姆
– Nanny McPhee. – Nanny McPhee.
麦克菲保姆
Nanny McPhee.
你需要麦克菲保姆的帮忙
The person you need is Nanny McPhee.
-你需要 -麦克菲保姆的帮忙
– The person you need… – is Nanny McPhee.
-你需要 -麦克菲保姆的帮忙
– The person you need… – is Nanny McPhee.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!