好了
There.
我会飞了
I can fly!
再见
Goodbye!
干的好 菲尔
Well done, Phil.
麦子都怎么了
What’s happening to the barley?
发生了什么
What’s happened?
麦子都收割好了
The harvest’s in.
看 那儿有个滑梯
Look, there’s a slide.
大家快来 最后一个上去的是傻蛋
Come on, everybody. Last one up’s a rotten egg.
我第一个 我第一个
Me first, me first!
妈妈 快爬上梯子
Mum, come up the ladder.
-亲爱的 -看哪 看哪
– Darling. – Watch. watch.
干的好
Well done!
干的好 多切蒂先生 快起来
Well done, Mr. Docherty. Up you get.
-快点啊 妈妈 -好吧 我不知道
– Come on, mum. – All right. I don’t know.
你要走了吗
Are you off?
是的
I am.
谢谢你留我住下 阿戈
Thank you for having me to stay, Aggy.
谢谢你的到来 麦克菲保姆
Thank you for asking, Nanny Mcphee.
看
Look.
这是麦克菲保姆的一个奖章
That’s one of Nanny Mcphee’s medals.
你也有一个 是绿色的那一个
You have one, too. It’s the green one.
这是我最喜欢的一个
That one’s my favourite.
虔诚的信念
她为什么把奖章给我们呢
Why has she given us her medals?
我们问问她
Let’s ask her.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
麦克菲保姆
Nanny Mcphee?
在那儿
There.
麦克菲保姆
Nanny Mcphee!
她要去哪儿
Where’s she going?
她要离开你们
She’s leaving you.
什么
What?
-她不能走 -为什么要走
– She can’t be. – Why?
因为你们已经不需要她了
Because you don’t need her any more.
怎么可能
Don’t be ridiculous.
我想要她留下来
But I want her to stay.
亲爱的 你们忘了她的工作原则吗
Oh, dear. You’ve forgotten how she works, haven’t you?
什么
How?
当你们需要她但不想要她留下时
When you need her but do not want her,
她必须留下来
then she must stay.
当你们想要她留下但不再需要她时
When you want her but no longer need her,
她就要离开了
then she has to go.
那不公平
That’s not fair.
我们不是故意想要她留下的
We didn’t mean to want her.
谁说我们不需要她 你疯了吗
What do you mean, we don’t need her? Are you quite mad?
-麦克菲保姆 -我们去追上她
– Nanny Mcphee. – Let’s head her off.
-麦克菲保姆 -麦克菲保姆
– Nanny Mcphee. – Nanny Mcphee.
麦克菲保姆不喜欢告别
Nanny Mcphee doesn’t like goodbyes.
我小时候就知道了
I remember from when I was little.
回来
Come back.
他们也许不需要你了 但是我需要
They might not need you, but I do.
我需要你 非常需要
I need you. I need you, desperately.
回来吧
Oh, come back.
继续跑 妈妈
Keep going, mum.
别停下 妈妈 否则我们会失去她
Don’t stop, mum, or we’ll lose her.
你回来好吗 回来
Will you come back? Come back!
继续跑 妈妈 我们需要她
Keep going, mum. We need her.
不 我们不需要了
No, we don’t.
爸爸
Dada!
爸爸
Dad.
我的孩子
My little man.
-爸爸 这是西洛和希莉亚 -希莉亚
– Dad, this is Cyril and Celia. – Celia.
我离开时有三个孩子 现在有五个了
I had three children when I left, and now I have five.
我回家了 我现在回家了
I’m home. I’m home, now.
我很好
I’m all right.
第五课
Lesson five,
拥有信念 完成
to have faith, is complete.
上来吧
Hop on, then.
剧终