去陆军部了 爸爸还活着
To the War Office. Dad’s alive.
什么
What?
-菲尔叔叔伪造了电报 -是的
– Uncle Phil forged the telegram. – Yes.
诺曼说对了 这就是罪行
Norman’s right. There’s your crime.
-现在你可以抓我了吧 -菲尔 你
– Now will you arrest me? – Phil, you…
听着 你们都没意识到
Look, none of you seem to realise that there could be
现在随时都可能发生可怕的爆♥炸♥吗
a fatalistic explosion at any second of the moment.
请安静 请你们都安静
Quiet, please. Quiet, please, all of you.
诺曼
Norman,
过来
come here.
爸爸在行动中失踪了
Dad’s missing in action.
继续说
Go on.
但我骨子里能感觉到他还活着
But I can feel it in my bones that he’s alive.
好吧 那么那就一定是真的
Oh, well, then, it must be true.
谢谢 谢谢 亲爱的 我的宝贝
Thank you. Thank you, my darling. My darling.
我的宝贝
My darling boy.
还有西洛 也要谢谢他
And Cyril. Thank him, too.
西洛 还有你
Cyril, you, too?
西洛 过来
Cyril, come here.
-我勇敢的孩子 -你听到了吗
– My brave boy. – Did you hear that?
-什么 -我是伪造犯 邪恶的伪造犯
– What? – I’m a forger, a villainous forger.
先别管那些
Leave it.
外面还有一枚炸♥弹♥要处理呢
There’s a bomb out there what needs dealing with.
-炸♥弹♥? -炸♥弹♥?
– Bomb? – Bomb?
快点 过来看
Quick, come and look.
这里是手铐 菲尔 你自己锁上
Here’s the cuffs, Phil. Sort it out yourself.
来看看 “炸♥弹♥”
Now, “bombs.”
-那是个哑炮 -意思是哑火的炮弹
– It’s a UXB. – That means unexploded bomb.
可是如果它爆♥炸♥了 麦子就毁掉了
But the barley. If it goes off, it will be destroyed.
拆除炸♥弹♥
“Defusing your bomb.”
别走 别走 别走 别走
No! No, no, no, no, no.
把我和你拷在一起 和你一起
Cuff me to you. To you.
那样我才安全
That way I’ll be safe.
请帮帮我 好吗
Can someone help me with these, please?
你活该 你这个大坏蛋
You don’t deserve any help, you completely wicked person.
行行好 求你了 梅茜
Please, I’m begging you, Megsie.
让我来吧
Allow me.
谢谢
I mean, thank you.
我要开始拆除了
I am about to disarm the device.
-他摔倒了 -我想他可能昏过去了
– He fell over. – I think he may have fainted.
现在谁去拆除
Who’s going to defuse it now?
男孩们 看看多切蒂先生怎么样
Boys, check on Mr.Docherty
把梯子摆回去
and put that ladder back up.
希莉亚 拿着他的手册
Celia, get his pamphlet.
你把操作读出来 因为你的发音最标准
You read out the instructions ’cause you’ve got the best diction.
麦克菲保姆 请帮我阻止他们
Nanny Mcphee, please, help me stop them.
我看是拦不住他们了
Somehow, I doubt that will be possible.
有人吗
Anyone there?
这样不舒服
It’s just, I’m not comfy.
拆除炸♥弹♥
“Defusing your bomb.
三个简单的步骤就可以拆除
Three simple steps to an explosion-free day.
第一步 打开尾部的排气罩
Step one. Open the vent situated by the tail fin.”
-打开排气罩 -打开排气罩
– Open the vent. – Open the vent.
打开排气罩
Open the vent.
排气罩打开了
Vent open.
下一步是什么
What’s next?
第二步 剪断蓝线
“Step two. Cut the blue wire.”
-蓝线 -蓝线
– Blue wire. – Blue wire.
这剪子太大了
These are going to be too big.
-还有其他可以用的吗 -谁有铅笔刀
– What else can we use? – Has anyone got a penknife?
试试这个
Try these.
这个太好用了
These are perfect.
干得好 希莉亚
Well done, Celia.
下一步是什么
What’s next?
你好 菲尔
Hello, Phil.
第三步 剪断红线
“Step three. Cut the red wire.”
-红线 -红线
– Red wire. – Red wire.
-你能看到吗 -找到了吗
– Can you see it? – Is it there?
-剪断了吗 -安静 我够不到
– Have you done it? – Be quiet. I can’t reach it.
太令人兴奋了
Isn’t it exciting?
怎么啦
What?
-我剪断了 -干的好
– I did it. – Well done.
太棒了
Jolly good.
梅茜 干的好
Megsie, well done.
它在干嘛 它怎么了
What’s it doing? What’s it doing?
我们有个好消息 菲尔
We’ve got such good news, Phil.
我们不会割你的腰子了 是的
We’re not going to remove your kidneys after all. That’s right.
比格夫人觉得只割腰子太便宜你了
Mrs. Big has decided that kidney removal just wasn’t good enough for you.
那样太没水准了
It lacked finesse.
她要把你做成标本 菲尔
She wants us to stuff you, Phil.
做成标本
Stuff you,
然后把你放在赌场门口杀一儆百
and put you in the entrance to the casino as a warning to others.
你们不能那样做
You can’t do that.
别担心 菲尔 德维小姐很专业
Oh, don’t worry, Phil, Miss Turvey’s a professional.
这是我的早期作品
Here is an early example of my work.
这是你要变成的样子
And here’s how you’ll look.
很神奇 是吧
It’s uncanny, isn’t it?
唯一的痛苦是 我们要把你的内脏掏空
Only thing is, we will have to scoop you out while you’re still,
-活掏 -不要
– Alive. – No!
上面有没有说为什么会亮灯
What does it say about the light?
你们可以自己看 绝对什么都没讲
You can check yourself, there is absolutely nothing
-整本书都没有 -等等 这儿有个脚注
– In the whole book. – Wait, there’s a footnote.
对有些敌军炮弹 可能需要第四步
“On certain enemy bombs, there will be a step four.
剪断绿线
Cut the green wire.”
我没看到绿线
I can’t see any green wire.
一定是被这些灰色的东西挡住了
It must be covered by all this grey stuff.
像铁一样硬
It’s hard as nails.
阿戈农 我可不想让你错过炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
Algernon, I don’t want you to miss the bomb going off.
快醒来 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
等等 这儿
Wait. Here.
警告 如果绿线被爆♥炸♥性封泥盖住了
“Warning, if the green wire is protected with explosive putty…”
-封泥? -红灯就会亮
– Putty? – “Red lights will come on,
开始爆♥炸♥倒计时
beginning the countdown to explosion.”
这个为什么写在后面
Why is that at the back?
我们得赶紧隐蔽
We all need to take cover right now!
下来 梅茜
Come down, Megsie!

Look.
-梅茜 -妈妈 等等
– Megsie! – Mum, wait.
梅茜 现在就下来
Megsie, come down now!
埃德维先生在吃封泥
Mr. Edelweiss is eating the putty.
梅茜 现在快下来
Megsie, come down now.
梅茜
Megsie!
-梅茜 求你了 快下来 -怎么啦
– Megsie, please, come down! – What’s happening?
-梅茜 太危险了 -马上下来
– Megsie, it’s too dangerous. – You have to come down now.
我看到绿线了
I can see the green wire.
-我们成功了 -亲爱的 快下来
– We did it. – My darling, come down.
你做到了
You did it.
你做到了 亲爱的 现在下来吧
You did it, darling. Come down now.
干的好 梅茜
Well done, Megs!
聪明的姑娘 下来吧
You clever, clever girl. Come down.
炸♥弹♥被拆除了
The bomb’s been defused.
小意思
Oh, it was nothing.
我就知道你可以的 梅茜 干的好
I knew you could do it, Megsie. Well done.
第四课
Lesson four,
勇敢面对 完成
to be brave, is complete.
但埃德维先生满肚子都是爆♥炸♥性封泥
But Mr. Edelweiss. He’s full of explosive putty.
他会爆♥炸♥吗
Won’t he go off?
大家都隐蔽
Take cover, everyone.
我来处理
Leave this to me.
快跑 快跑 能跑多快就跑多快
Go, go. Go as fast as you can.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!