Sit down. Take it easy.
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you’re okay.
不礼貌的本性
… Indecent Instincts, and Sawdust and Mildew.
他们的票房♥都很不错
Every one of these movies was a box office hit,
除了一影片外
except for one.
那是什么
What’s that?
那是最佳电影奖
The Best Picture award.
我买♥♥了那部电影赢的
My money’s on Sawdust and Mildew.
奥巴 你来吧
Olympia, would you do the honors, please?
天啊
Oh, my God!
就是那信封
That’s the one!
最佳电影是
The award for this year’s Best Picturegoes to…
等等
Wait!
天啊
Oh, great.
对不起 谢谢你 也谢谢你
Sorry about this.
让我来开吧
Loved you in Coneheads. You, too.Let me open this.
是炸♥弹♥的
It’s the bomb!
别动就不会有人受伤
Freeze and nobody gets hurt!
好的 立即回座位去
Well,from now on.Back in your seats, you little weasels!
大会结束了
This program’s been permanently interrupted.
别紧张 继续吧
Don’t panic. Stay with it.
2号♥拍老妇人
Camera 2, move in on the old lady.
退回来吧
Better move back, 2.
我说别动
No one move!
坐下来 听着
Sit down! Now, pay attention!
除非有需要否则我不想杀人
I don’t want to kill nobody unless I have to.
好的 把枪丢过来
All right, drop your guns and kick them over here.
那炸♥弹♥属於我的
I believe that bomb belongs to me.
递过来吧 卓斌
Hand it over, Drebin.
妈 想我杀了他吗
You want to kill him, Ma?
眨眼睛我就开枪
Blink and I start shooting.
把枪给我
Give me that gun!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我不会中计的
I’m not falling for that one, sister.
我有事 帮帮忙好吗
I’m not well!Get this stupid thing off me!
妈妈
Ma!
她死了 罗科
She’s a goner, Rocco.
死了 妈妈 我来陪你
Dead. Then that’s it.I’m coming with you, Ma!
拉出炸♥弹♥ 否则我杀了她
Pull out the bomb. You don’t, I’ll shoot the dame.
好的 罗科 我照你吩咐吧
All right, Rocco. All right.I’ll do what you say.
弗兰克…
Frank…
别伤害他
Just don’t harm her.
你引爆 我会死 所有人也都会死
You pull out the bomb, you’ll kill me and everyone else.
不能了 罗科
Yeah. No dice, Rocco.
那我杀了她
Then I’ll plug her.
你杀她 我拉炸♥弹♥出来
You shoot her, I’ll empty this envelope.
弗兰克 考虑一下吧
Frank, think about it.
没事的 那时你已经死了
It’s okay. You’ll be dead.
那你和这儿的人都会死掉
Then you’ll kill yourself and everyone here.
是的
Yeah.
你不照我吩咐我杀了你
I’ll shoot you if you don’t do as I say.

Jane?
我不会有事 其他人也不会有事
I’d be safe with everyone else,
但你会死呢
but you’d be dead.
看来有点复杂呢 罗科
This is getting complicated, Rocco.
逻辑点吧
Let’s look at this logically.
你是疯的 信封该是你的
You’re the psychotic. You should have the envelope.
那枪该是我的
I should have the gun.
弗兰克
Frank
我知道我在做什么
I know what I’m doing.
好的
All right!
这是全世界最好的场面了
Here’s your Best Picture!In front of the world,this place is going up.
如果要死也应该开心点
Well, if I’m going out, I’m going out happy.
等等 罗科
Wait a minute, Rocco.
引爆之前
Before we’re all blown to bits,
我可以把内♥裤♥脱掉吗
mind if I pull the underwear out of my crack?
我宁可死得舒服一点
A man’s got to go comfortable.
好吧 快点
All right, but that’s it.
投降吧 罗科 你玩完了
Give it up, Rocco. You’re history.
看 佐治汉美顿
Look, George Hamilton!
来抓我吧 卓斌
Come and get me, Drebin.
把枪抛给我
Throw me a gun!
快弄妥那炸♥弹♥
Get rid of the bomb!
抓着 甜心
Hold on, sweetheart.
弗兰克 救我
Oh! Frank, help me!
弗兰克…
Frank…
我知我在干什么的
I know what I’m doing.
我惧高的
I hate heights!

Ohh! Oh, no!
走吧
Move it, sister!
去他的广♥告♥ 我们有状况了
Screw the commercials! We’re sticking with this.
好的 你杀了我妈妈
All right, copper, you killed my ma!
我要了你的女人
I’m taking the dame away from you.
你听到吗
You hear me, copper?
再来 卓斌太太要作古人了
One push and Mrs. Drebin becomes linoleum.
到上面拍 不管怎样这是最好的
Get a camera up there. This could be my best work.
你有什么遗言吗
Any last words before I throw you off?
有的 别这样做
Yes. Don’t do it.
还有吗
Anything else?
弗兰克 我爱你
Frank, I love you.
我想全世界都知道你是好人
Yes, I want the world to know you’re the perfect man.
弗兰克 我希望你能听到
Frank, I hope you can hear me.
我不能播话剧的
They said I couldn’t do drama.
我错了 我不应该要你离开警队
I was wrong.Taking you away from Police Squad was a mistake.
那是你性无能的原因
I know, now, that’s why you couldn’t perform decent sex.
我现在知道了
I realize that, now,
还有很多事
and other things.
一切已受控制
Everything’s under control.
大家别动
Nobody move!
任何震动都会引爆的
Any vibration may set this thing off.
弗兰克 我得到教训了
Frank, I’ve learned my lesson.
或可能太迟了
And though it may be too late for me,
我想忠告所有的女仕
I want all you ladies to remember something.
千万别不管你男人的死活
Don’t ever take your men for granted,
因为好男人不会从天而降的
because good men don’t just fall out of the sky.
他被电缆缠着的
He’s caught up in the cable.
弗兰克 想想办法
Frank, do something!
快点
Hurry!
妈 我来了
I’m coming, Ma!
罗科
Rocco?
柏斯马
Papshmir?
珍 我不想再分开
Jane,I never want us to be apart again.
啊 弗兰克
Oh, Frank.
你喜欢我 真的喜欢我
You like me. You really like me!
9个月后
弗兰克 慢慢走吧
slow down.
快点 我们来迟了
Hurry up! We’re late!
放松点 有的是时间
Relax. We’ve got plenty of time.
有手提录影机吗
You bring the camcorder?
有 几号♥房♥
Right here. What room’s she in?
产房♥ 一定是这儿了
Delivery room. This must be it.
珍 我来了 弗兰克来了
Jane, I’m here. Frank is here.
用力吧
– Aah! – Push!
来了
Here it comes now.
深呼吸 珍
Breathe, honey. Breathe, Jane.
再用力 行了
One more push. That’s it.
恭喜你 是男孩
Congratulations, Dad, it’s a boy.
诺德伯格
Nordberg!
你给我回来
You come back here!
弗兰克 是男的
Frank, it’s a boy.
我知道
I know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!