“To Raquel: ‘Oh, Phil…”‘
那应该是我说的
I’m supposed to read that.
让我们来拆开信封
“But let’s get to the subject at hand.””Pick up the envelope…”
被提命的导演有
The nominees for Best Director are…
李察亚登堡爵士
Sir Richard Attenborough
他的音乐剧
for his musical based on the life of Mother Teresa…
《母亲》
Mother.
Food I love food
And I’m really in the mood
For a big corn dog or pupu platter
Two Ding Dongs it doesn’t matter
Add some Tuna Helper
I’ll be racing back for more
But don’t add any salsa
‘Cause I’ll blow chunks on the floor hey
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
Ya-hoo
史北里的”货物”
Spike Lee… X Two, The Merchandising.
诺德伯格 来看看
Nordberg, look!
是弗兰克在艺术学院奖现场
That’s Frank at the Academy Awards.
他怎拿到入场券的
How’d he get tickets?
诺德伯格
Nordberg!
是罗科的计划 他要炸艺术学院奖
That’s where Rocco Dillon is going to strike next.He’s planning on blowing up the Academy Awards.
我们要立即出去那儿
We’ve got to get there.
我们没被邀请的 我们是警♥察♥
Captain, we’re not invited. We’re cops.
你的电♥话♥
It’s for you.
诺德伯格
Nordberg,
员警部
Police Squad.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
走吧 快
All right, let’s go! Hustle!
韩德森 看看这电♥话♥是否坏了
Henderson, see about this phone. I think it’s broke.
今天六♥合♥彩♥的号♥码是
And now, here are today’s Lucky Lotto numbers.
准备 来了
Get your tickets ready, ’cause here they come…
12 22 18和9
12, 22, 18 and 9.
最后的是特别退休奖
And for his tale of genetics gone haywire in a retirement community,
史提芬史不堡的《猪罗记公园》
Steven Spielberg… Geriatric Park.
得奖者是…
And the winner is…
丽歌♥ 等等 我有个主意
Uh,Raquel, just a second. I just had a thought.
天啊
Oh, Christ!
这是全球性的表演
This show is being seen all over the world.
如果我们可通过这镜头
I was thinking, if we could send good thoughts,
给中国的领导人
transmit through these cameras,
永华胡东
to the leader of China…Wing Wow Woo Tong…
那他们一定会转好的
so that they might finally be nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
得奖者是
And the winner is…
丽歌♥ 有很多在挨饿的人
Uh, Raquel, so many go to bed hungry in this nation.
猫食物是鲔鱼做的
Yet, cat food’s full of tuna.
每次到动物园去都令我想起
I can’t help think each time I go to the zoo
将海豚放到小水池中
and see those porpoises crammed into tiny tanks
那真的是一种浪费
what a waste that is.
如果屠♥杀♥一半的海豚 会有几百磅的肉
Butcher half of them now.That’s hundreds of pounds of dolphin meat
猫吃海豚更好
that could be fed to our cats,
鲔鱼给挨饿的人吃吧
freeing up that tuna for our nation’s hungry.
得奖者是
And… the winner is…
很多饥寒交迫的人
So many are, uh, cold,
我认为应该杀了那些猫儿
shivering in the night. So I say,take those cats,
用它们的毛来做衣服取暖
skin them,use their fur to keep hundreds warm.
天啊 菲力
Jesus, Phil!
得奖者是
And the winner is…
你 给我
– You! – Give me that!
不要动
Not one move.
那枪管很冷
That barrel’s cold.
室温问题 来吧
It’s room temperature. Let’s go.
没问题了 这不是炸♥弹♥
It’s okay. It’s not the bomb.
啊 不要
Ohh!

Jane?
有麻烦了
Big trouble… aah!
珍…
Jane?
珍…
Jane?
银色头发
Silver hair…
大概6尺2寸
About 6′ 2″…
像菲力的
Looked like Phil Donahue.

Jane…
就是他
That’s the guy!
抓他
Get him!
各位来宾
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们来欢迎国际巨星
please welcome internationally renowned actress and singing star…
菲雅莎度
Pia Zadora.
You’re walkin’ along the street
Or you’re at a party…
他在那儿
There he is!
对不起
Excuse me?
看看你的鞋吧
Isn’t that snot on your shoe?
找不到他
We’ve lost him!
我找这里 你到那边去
I’ll stay here. You check the wings.
That this could be the start of somethin’ big
不 别再来
Oh, no! Not him again.
天啊
Please, God.
他跑掉了
He got away.
Who knows what’s written in that magic book
But when a lover you discover
At the gate my friend
Invite him in without a second look
You’re watchin’ the sun come up
Or countin’ your mon…
捉着他 别到台上去
– Get off the stage! – Grab him!
我叫埃德 他是诺德伯格 员警部的
I’m Ed Hocken. This is Officer Nordberg, from Police Squad.
我们来阻止一场大灾难
We’re here to prevent a disaster.
你来迟了
You’re too late for that.
You’re watchin’ the sun come up
那是弗兰克呢
Hey, it’s Frank.
Or countin’ your money
Or else in a dim cafe
You’re orderin’ wine
Then suddenly there he is
You want to be where he is
来 诺德伯格 我们到弗兰克那儿去
Come on, Nordberg. We’ve got to get Frank.
The start of somethin’
This could be the heart of somethin’
This could be the start of somethin’
Big

Jane!

Jane!
最后也抓到你了
Aha!I knew I’d bump into you somewhere.
说出吧 甜心
I want answers, cherry cakes.
我爱你
– I love you. – Wrong answer.
说错了
I’ve dropped out of the “Sap of the Month” Club.
我已很久没有鬼混了
听着 那是你最后的机会
Listen, angel drawers, you’ve got one last chance.
我认真的 那是最后机会
And I don’t mean a major league baseball,Steve Howe kind of last chance.
珍在那儿
Now, where is Jane?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那炸♥弹♥在哪儿
Okay, where’s the bomb?
在最佳电影奖的信封内
In the Best Picture envelope.
卓斌先生 老实说 我已厌倦了
Oh, Mr. Drebin, I want to go straight.I’m tired of the lies.
来吻我吧
Oh, kiss me.
吻我好吗
Please kiss me.
我从未吻过那么纯真的人
I’ve never kissed lips so innocent,
那么纯情的
so pure.
他很像菲当力 白头发
He looked like Phil Donahue, white hair…
就是他
That’s the guy!
弗兰克
Frank?
我去追他吧
I’ll get him, Captain.
各位 颁发最佳电影奖的是
Ladies and gentlemen, are two of America’s most distinguished actors…
两位不同的演员
to present the Best Picture award
奥巴德根和詹士亚中司
Olympia Dukakis and James Earl Jones.
天啊 那是什么
Lord, what’s that?
是菲当力在大喇叭中呕吐着呢
Looks like Phil Donahue throwing up in a tuba.
记着 明年不再用菲当力
Someone make a note.We shouldn’t have Phil Donahue back next year.
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you. Good evening.
很荣幸我们能颁发这个大奖
It’s a privilege for us to present the final award of tonight’s ceremony.
我们很担心你呢
We’ve been worried about you.
罗科呢 坦尼娅呢
Where’s Rocco? Where’s Tanya?
坐下来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!