Domestic responsibilities?
家庭责任
Yeah, you gotta take care of my daughter and those girls. That’s your first priority.
你得把重心摆在我女儿和孙女上
Oh, you figured that might have slipped my mind?
你以为我会忽略她们
It just needed to be said, that’s all.
只是提醒你一声
You’ll come through because you’re a man.
你会熬过来的 你是个男子汉
Like I said to Annabeth, your wedding day.
结婚那天我跟安娜贝丝说:
I said, “You got yourself a real old- school man there.”
“你嫁了个传统好男人”
Like they put her in a bag. What?
她的样子很惨 什么
That’s what Katie looked like when I saw her in the morgue.
凯蒂在停尸间里的模样
Like they put her in a bag and then they beat the bag with pipes.
好像装进袋子后被乱棒猛打
Well… Janey died in her sleep, all due respect.
嗯 你老婆是在
She went to sleep, she never woke up. Peaceful.
睡梦中安祥过世
You don’t need to talk about Janey. My daughter was murdered.
你不必扯到她 我女儿是被谋杀
They put a gun to her. As we stand here, she’s on an autopsy slab…
被枪打死 她正在冰冷的解剖室中
…getting cut open by scalpels and chest spreaders…
被开肠破肚
…and you’re talking to me about domestic fucking responsibility?
而你还跟我谈什么家庭责任
Good to see you, Theo.
再见 西奥
Eve, just tell them what they want to know.
伊芙 老实回答他们
Who was she dating? We already told the Savages.
她在跟谁交往 我们跟萨维吉说过了
The Savage brothers? They were here yesterday.
萨维吉兄弟 他们昨天来过
Good, now try us out. Who was she dating?
所以呢 她在跟谁交往
No one special.
没有特定的对象
You guys were having a goodbye dinner, right?
你们昨晚是在饯行吧
What? She was leaving town, wasn’t she?
什么 她要离开了 不是吗
Going to Las Vegas? How do you know?
她要去拉斯维加斯 你怎么知道
She closed her bank account, she had hotel phone numbers.
她结清银行账户 她有饭店电♥话♥
She wanted out of this dump. She wanted to start a new life.
她想离开这里 展开新生活
Well, a 19- year- old girl doesn’t go to Las Vegas alone.
十九岁的女生不会自己去赌城
So who was she going with?
她要和谁去
Come on, girls. Who was she going with?
说吧 她要和谁去
Brendan.
布兰登
Excuse me?

Brendan. Brendan Harris?
布兰登 布兰登·哈里斯
Brendan Harris, yeah.
对 布兰登·哈里斯
You got an address?
你有他的地址吗
Hey, Dave.
戴维
Hey, Jimmy.
吉米
Sorry, I came out for a smoke.
抱歉 我出来抽根烟
Go ahead, sit down. Sit down.
坐啊
I haven’t had a chance to talk to you all day.
我一直没机会跟你说到话
How you doing?
你好吗
How you doing?
你呢
What happened to your hand?
手怎么了
This?
这个
I was helping a buddy move a couch. I slammed it in the doorjamb.
我帮朋友搬沙发撞到门柱
Ways you can manage to hurt yourself, right?
人一不小心就容易受伤
It’s good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah?
是吗
How are our girls holding up?
老婆们还好吗
They’re doing okay, I guess.
还好吧
That Celeste, she’s a godsend. You thank her for me, will you?
瑟莱丝真热心 帮我谢谢她
It’s nice, isn’t it? Just to sit out here.
这样坐着蛮好的
Yeah.
是啊
I couldn’t stand looking through the fridge to find room for all that food…
我实在不忍♥心往冰箱里看 那一大堆食物
…we’re gonna throw away in the next few days.
最后还是会丢掉
Lot of waste, huh? Yeah.
真浪费 是啊
I just can’t let anything get fucked up in these next few days.
这几天绝不能出差错
Because it’s all anybody will remember about her.
让大家对她保有美好的回忆
One thing you could say about Katie, even when she was little…
凯蒂从小就有个明显的特质
…that girl was neat.
她很有条理
When I got out of the joint…
我出狱时
…you know, after Marita died…
就是玛瑞塔死后
…I remember, I was more afraid of my little daughter…
我记得我比较怕我女儿
…than I ever was of being in prison.
坐牢反而没什么
I loved her…
她是我的
…most…
最爱
…because when we were sitting in that kitchen that night…
那晚我们父女俩坐在厨房♥里
…it was like we were the last two people on Earth. You know, forgotten.
仿佛是世上仅存的两个人 被人遗忘
Unwanted.
与世隔离
And it’s really starting to piss me off, Dave, because I can’t cry for her.
我真的很不爽 因为我哭不了
My own little daughter, and I can’t even cry for her.
我女儿死了 我却哭不出来
Jimmy.
吉米
You’re crying now.
你现在哭了
Yeah, damn.
是啊
I just want to hug her one more time.
我只想再抱抱她
She was 19 fucking years old.
她才十九岁
Do you want me to leave you alone?
你要一个人静静吗
No, just stay here for a minute, if that’s cool.
不 你陪我坐一下
Yeah, sure. Jimmy, it’s cool.
好 没问题
When was the last time you saw Katie Markum?
你上次见到凯蒂是什么时候
You don’t think I’d hurt her do you? She isn’t hurt. She’s dead.
你们该不会认为我伤害她了 她没受伤 她死了
I didn’t kill her. Again, when’s the last time you saw her?
我没杀她 你什么时候见过她
About 8… Saturday night, about 8:00.
大约八 星期六晚上大约八点
About like 8, Brendan, or at 8?
大约八点还是八点整
It was about 8.
大约八点
We had a couple slices at Hi- Fi, and she had to go meet Eve and Diane.
我们去吃披萨 然后她去找伊芙和黛安
Yeah. Why doesn’t Jimmy Markum like you?
吉米·马肯为何不喜欢你
I don’t know.
我不知道
But he told Katie he never wanted her to see me or any other Harris.
但他不要凯蒂和我们兄弟往来
What? That thief thinks he’s better than our family?
什么 那个贼还自以为清高
He’s not a thief. He’s a thief! A scumbag burglar.
他不是贼 他是贼 浑帐小偷
Daughter probably had the same bad gene. You count yourself lucky, Bren.
有其父必有其女 幸好她死了
So Katie had some brochures for Vegas. We heard she was going there with you.
听说凯蒂要跟你去赌城
We were gonna leave Sunday.
我们星期天要去
We were gonna get married when we got there.
一到那里我们就结婚
Well, that was the plan, right?
我们这样打算的
You were gonna leave me? Without a word?
你不说一声就要走
Ma, I was gonna tell you. Just like your father, huh?
我正打算告诉你 跟你老爸一样
That’s my brother, Ray, and his friend John.
我弟弟雷和他的朋友约翰
Hey, boys. Hey.
你们好 你们好
He don’t speak.
他不会说话
Father couldn’t shut up, but his son’s a mute. Oh, yeah, life’s fucking fair.
老爸唠唠叨叨 儿子是哑巴 老天爷真是公平
They’re here about Katie. Why don’t you go watch TV or something.
他们来问凯蒂的事 去看电视
So where were you between 12:30 and 2 a.m. on Sunday morning, Brendan?
你星期天十二点半到两点在哪里
I was asleep.
我在睡觉
Can you confirm that, Mrs. Harris?
你能证实吗
I can confirm that he closed his door at 10:00.
我能证实他十点关上房♥门
He came down for breakfast at 9.
隔天九点下来吃早餐
I can’t confirm that he didn’t open his window and go down the fire escape.
我不能保证中间他没爬窗子出去
Okay, we’re gonna ask you to take a polygraph. You think you’d be up for that?
你愿意接受测谎吗
I loved her so much.
我好爱她
I’m never gonna feel that again.
这种感觉
It doesn’t happen twice.
不会再有第二次了
Doesn’t happen once most times.
很多人连一次也没有
Celeste.
瑟莱丝
Sorry, Jimmy. You surprised me. What are you still doing here?
抱歉 你吓我一跳 你怎么还在
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know, I just….
我不知道 我只是
Did Annabeth get to sleep?
安娜贝丝睡了吗
Yeah, I convinced her to take a pill.
我劝她吃了安♥眠♥药♥
Could I get one of those? Yeah.
可以给我一杯吗 好
One for the road and then home.
喝完这杯就回家吧
Jimmy, I can stay over if you want. Sit up with Annabeth.
我可以留下来陪安娜贝丝
You’ve done enough.
你帮的忙够多了
To you and Dave for being here for this.
谢谢你和戴维的帮忙
Okay, Jimmy. I’ll be back.
好 吉米 我会回来的
I’ll be by first thing tomorrow. See you first thing.
我明天一早就来 明天见
Good night.
晚安
Good night. Yeah, good night.
晚安 晚安
Hello?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!