Well, I like that. Nora.
我喜欢
I killed Dave.
我杀了戴维
I killed him, and I threw him in the Mystic.
弃尸在河里
But I killed the wrong man.
但我杀错人了
That’s what I’ve done.
我杀错了
And I can’t undo it.
我已无法挽回
Jimmy.
吉米
I wanna feel your heart.
我想感觉你的心跳
Last night…
昨晚
…when I put the girls to bed, I told them how big your heart was.
哄女儿睡觉时 我跟她们说你的心好大
I told them how much you loved Katie… Annabeth.
我说你好爱凯蒂 安娜贝丝
…because you created her.
因为你创造了她
And sometimes, your love for her was so big…
有时你对她的爱几乎到了极限
…felt like your heart was gonna explode… Please stop.
爱到心几乎要爆♥炸♥ 别说了
I told them their daddy loved them that much too.
我说爸爸对她们的爱也一样
That he had four hearts, and they were all filled up…
因为他有四颗心 全都满溢着爱
…and aching with a love that meant we would never have to worry.
所以我们不必担心
And that their daddy would do whatever he had to for those he loved.
爸爸为了心爱的人什么都敢做 勇敢的去做
And that is never wrong.
他永远不会犯错
That can never be wrong, no matter what their daddy had to do.
不管爸爸做了什么 他永远不会犯错
And those girls fell asleep at peace.
结果她们安心的睡着了
You said, “Last night.” You knew?
你说昨晚 你知道
Celeste called, looking for you.
瑟莱丝打来找你
She was worried something might happen. She told me about Dave.
她怕出事 告诉我戴维的事
Told me what she told you. What kind of wife…
她说她也告诉了你
…says that about her husband? And why’d she run to you?
居然怀疑自己老公 还跑来告状
Why didn’t you call? Because it’s like I told the girls.
为什么不通知我 就像我对女儿说的
Their daddy’s a king.
她们的爸爸是个国王
And a king knows what to do and does it.
国王知道该做的事
Even when it’s hard.
即使困难重重
And their daddy will do whatever he has to for those he loves.
爸爸会为了心爱的人赴汤蹈火
And that’s all that matters.
这样就够了
Because everyone is weak, Jimmy.
别人家都很软弱
Everyone but us.
只有我们例外
We will never be weak.
我们家绝不会软弱
And you….
而你
You could rule this town.
你是这个家的统治者
And after, Jimmy…
等一下
…let’s take the girls down to the parade.
带女儿去看游♥行♥吧
Katie would have liked that.
凯蒂也会很开心的
Michael!
麦可
Michael! Michael!
麦可 麦可
Michael!
麦可
Michael!
麦可

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!