Fuck! Shut up!
可恶 闭嘴
Nineteen years old.
十九岁
I didn’t kill Katie! Nineteen years old!
我没有杀凯蒂 才十九岁
Look at me, Jimmy! I’m looking at you, Dave.
看着我 吉米 我正在看你
I’m looking at you.
我正在看你
Why’d you do it?
你为什么要杀她
Me and my son. Me and Celeste. There’s so many things we gotta make right.
我和麦可 我和瑟莱丝 我们有好多事要挽回
Make it right now. Start now. Admit what you did.
你可以现在就挽回 认罪吧
No more lies, no more secrets.
不再说谎 不再隐瞒
I wanna go home to Celeste. I wanna feel Celeste.
我要回家和瑟莱丝重新开始
Right after you do your time. I did mine, you do yours. Admit what you did.
等你坐完牢再说吧 承认你的罪行
The boy…. One more time about the boy…
那个男孩 你再提那个男孩
…and I will open you the fuck up.
我就宰了你
I thought I was finished with all this.
我以为都结束了
I mean, killing people and dumping them in the river.
我不必再杀人弃尸
You admit what you did, Dave, and I’m gonna let you live.
你认帐 我就放了你
Just say it out loud, and I’ll let you breathe.
大声说出来 我就让你活命
Admit what you did, and I will give you your life.
承认你的罪行 我就饶你不死
Admit what you did, Dave.
承认你的罪行
Admit what you did.
承认你的罪行
Admit what you did. Admit what you did.
承认你的罪行 承认你的罪行
I know you can speak.
我知道你会说话
So say it. Say you love me.
说啊 说你爱我
Don’t look at him, look at me. Now, you say it. You say you love me.
别看他 看我 说你爱我
He never does anything without you! No, let me go! Stop!
我弟做的事你都有份 住手
I’m coming back!
你等着
You love me so much, you gotta kill my fucking girlfriend, huh?
你爱我爱到连我的女友都杀了
Speak, you fucking freak, or I will fucking kill you!
说话啊 你这个变♥态♥ 否则我宰了你
Say her name. Say it.
说出她的名字 说啊
Say it! Katie! Say it or you die!
说啊 凯蒂 不说就宰了你
Kid, you want to point that toward the floor, okay?
小子 把枪放下
That’s a Sig, right?
你拿的是SIG型的枪吧
Don’t you want to draw it on me?
你不想拿我开枪吗
No, I don’t want to hurt a kid.
我不想伤害一个小鬼
Plus, it looks like somebody else beat me to it.
况且有人先动手了
Brendan, man, he fucking punched me.
是布兰登 他揍我
He broke my nose. We’ll arrest him.
他打断我的鼻子 我们会逮捕他
Haul his ass to jail if you like. I don’t want him arrested.
我们会送他去坐牢 我不要他被捕
I want him fucking dead!
我要他去死
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Admit what you did, Dave…
承认你的罪行
…and I’ll let you live.
我就让你活命
Just say it out loud, and I’ll let you breathe.
你说出来 我就放过你
You’ll go to prison…
你会坐牢
…but I’ll give you your life. Admit it, Dave.
但我会饶你一命 承认吧
Admit what you did. Admit it.
承认吧 承认你的罪行
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I did it.
对 是我♥干♥的
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
That night in McGill’s…
那天晚上在酒吧里
…she reminded me of a dream I had.
她让我想起了一个梦
What dream?
什么梦
A dream of youth.
一个青春之梦
I don’t remember having one.
我不曾有过青春
So it was the dream?
所以是梦害的
The dream, yeah.
没错
You’d know what I mean if you’d got in that car instead of me.
如果上车的是你 你就会懂
But I didn’t get in that car, Dave.
但上车的不是我
Hang on. Come here. You did.
是你
We bury our sins here, Dave.
在这儿埋藏我们的罪恶
We wash them clean.
涤静罪孽
Look, his fucking lips are still moving. I got eyes, Val.
他的嘴还在动 我看到了
I wasn’t ready.
我还不想死
It’s like I said, Dave.
我说过
This part, you do alone.
人都难逃一死
Tough night?
昨晚很忙
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Saw a bullet with my name on it.
昨晚被人用枪指着
We got them, Jim.
人捉到了
Got who?
什么人
Katie’s killers. Got them cold.
杀凯蒂的凶手们 罪证确凿
Killers, plural.
凶手不止一个
Yeah, kids, actually. Ray Harris’ son Ray Jr. and another kid, John O’Shea.
对 而且还只是小鬼 小雷·哈里斯和约翰·欧谢
They just confessed a couple hours ago.
几个小时前认罪了
No doubt?
确定吗
None.
确定
Why?
为什么
They don’t know.
他们也不知道
They were playing with a gun, saw a car coming…
他们在玩枪 看到车子来
…one of the kids lies down in the street, car swerves, clutch kicks out. Katie.
其中一个就躺下 车子转弯熄火 是凯蒂
O’Shea says they just meant to scare her and the gun went off.
欧谢说他们只想吓唬她 但枪♥支♥走火
But she hit him with her door, ran…
她用门撞他 然后逃走
…and they chased her so she wouldn’t tell anyone.
他们追上去 免得她说出去
And the beating they gave her?
那头上的伤呢
Ray Jr. had a hockey stick.
小雷带了曲棍球棒
All right. Go easy.
别激动
Take a breath.
深呼吸
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me, Jimmy.
吉米 看着我
I got a call from Celeste Boyle.
瑟莱丝打电♥话♥给我
She was hysterical. Says Dave’s missing, says you might know where he is.
说戴维失踪了 你可能知情
We need to talk to him.
我们得找他问话
Boston P.D. found the body of a guy in the woods behind McGill’s.
波士顿警方发现一具男尸
A body? The body of a guy?
一具男尸
Yeah, a pedophile with three priors.
对 三次前科的恋童癖
They want to talk to Dave about it.
他们想找戴维问话
So, Jimmy…
所以
…when was the last time you saw Dave?
你上次见到戴维是什么时候
The last time I saw Dave.
我上次见到戴维
Yeah. Dave Boyle.
对 戴维·鲍伊
Dave Boyle. Yeah, Jimmy. Dave Boyle.
戴维·鲍伊 对 戴维·鲍伊
That was 25 years ago, going up this street in the back of that car.
二十五年前 在那辆开走的车上
Jimmy, what did you do?
你做了什么事
Thanks for finding my daughter’s killers, Sean.
谢谢你捉到凶手
If only you’d been a little faster.
可惜你晚了一步
Are you gonna send Celeste Boyle 500 a month too?
你也要按月寄钱给瑟莱丝了
Sometimes I think….
有时候我觉得
I think all three of us got in that car.
我们都上了那辆车
And all of this is just a dream, you know?
而这一切只是一场梦
A dream, sure.
是啊
In reality…
在现实中
…we’re still 11 – year- old boys locked in a cellar…
我们仍是被关在地窖里的小孩
…imagining what our lives would have been if we’d escaped.
想象着要是我们逃走会怎样
Maybe you’re right.
也许你说得对
Who the fuck knows?
谁晓得
Yeah, this is Sean.
我是西恩
I’m sorry. I need you to know that.
对不起 真的很抱歉
I pushed you away.
是我逼走你的
I’m sorry too.
我也很抱歉
Things have been so messed up.
一切都好混乱
Loving you, hating you.
爱你 又恨你
Come home?
回来吧
You change the locks or anything?
你有换锁了吗
No.
没有
No, everything is just the way you left it.
一切都没有变
Nora. What’s that?
诺拉 什么
Nora. That’s our daughter’s name, Sean.
我们的女儿叫诺拉
Nora, huh?
诺拉是吧