Yeah.
没错
We’re gonna get a couple of beers and a bite to eat.
我们要去喝点酒 吃点东西
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. What do you say, man?
对 一起去
How about a boys’ night out in the middle of the day?
兄弟们一起乐一下
I gotta get home after a while. Don’t we all? Hop in.
我待会就得回家 谁不是 上车吧
Come on, get in. All right.
上车吧 好吧
Well, the first round’s on me.
第一轮算我的
Now you’re talking.
这还差不多
I think the kid is lying about the gun. Absolutely. I told you three times already.
他在说谎 你觉得呢 绝对是 我早就说了
What about the father? I don’t know. Maybe Just Ray is still alive.
那他父亲呢 不晓得 也许老雷还活着
Eighty grand. I mean…
八万块
…who else is gonna send that kind of money if not the father?
谁会寄这么多钱回家
Listen, go home, have a drink.
回家去 喝一杯
Let it go for a while. Yeah.
暂时忘掉工作 没错
Hey, anything good on the 911 ?
报案电♥话♥听过了吗
I thought you listened to it. I thought you listened to it.
我以为你听了 我以为你听了
911, police services. What’s the nature of your emergency?
报案专线 请问有什么状况
There’s, like, this car with blood in it, and the door’s open.
一辆车里面都是血 而且门开着
What’s the location of the car? Sydney Street.
地点在哪里 雪梨街
It’s in the Flats by Pen Park. Me and my friend, we just found it.
白金汉沼地 宝州公园旁 我和朋友发现的
Son, what’s your name? He wants to know her name.
你叫什么名字 他在问那个女的
Your name, what’s your name? We’re so fucking out of here.
是你 你的名字 我们要闪了
Good luck, man.
加油吧
That about cracks the case, don’t it? Let’s get a burger or something.
案情接近尾声了 先去吃汉堡吧
Her.
“那个女的”
What? The kid on the tape.
怎样 那个小鬼的话
Son, what’s your name? He wants to know her name.
你叫什么名字 他在问那个女的
He said, “Her name.” She’s a dead girl, you refer to her as a she.
他说:”那个女的” 没错啊 本来就是个女的
How does the kid know? Girl’s dead in the park.
但是他怎么知道 她没死在车上
How does he know the blood in the car came from a woman?
他怎知是个女的
Play it again.
再放一次
This one time, we’re going to take down this stamp collector.
有一次我们要抢一个集邮者
Tie him up, rob him, we’re out. Here.
打算速战速决 来了
It was me, Nicky and this kid Carson Leverett.
有我 尼可 和一个小鬼卡森
Fucking Carson.
那个卡森
I swear, this kid couldn’t tie his own fucking shoe if you didn’t show him.
你不教他 他连鞋带都不会绑
We all wear suits because we want to fit in.
我们还特地穿西装
We’re in the elevator, it stops, this old lady gets on. She starts fucking screaming!
电梯门一开 一位老太太就开始尖叫
Now Val turns to me, but I’m looking at Carson.
维尔转向我 我看着卡森
I’m thinking, “What the fuck?”
心想:”搞什么鬼 ”
Because that fucking bonehead’s still got his Ronald Reagan mask on!
那个猪头居然戴着里根的面具
Fucking smiley mask!
带着微笑的面具
Idiot!
白♥痴♥
And you guys didn’t notice till then?
你们之前都没发现吗
Shit like that happened all the time on jobs. That’s why Jimmy was so missed.
干这行 总有很多突发状况 所以我们才那么怀念吉米
He saw shit happen before it even went down.
他能预防这种事发生
Why do you think he went straight?
他为什么改邪归正
One word, pure and simple. Katie.
两个字: 凯蒂
What about you guys?
那你们呢
What? Us? Going straight?
我们怎样 改邪归正
That’s pretty fucking funny!
真是太好笑了
We’re like bats, we like the night too much. Days are just good for sleeping through.
我们太热爱我们的工作 白天只适合睡大头觉
Want another shot?
再来一杯
You know, I should slow down till we eat. Come on, don’t go fucking pussy on us!
我得先吃东西垫垫底 别这么没用
Come on, get up.
快去
Live a little, huh?
及时行乐
Slide over, Dave.
过去一点
Dave. All right, Val! Now you’re talking.
戴维 漂亮 这还差不多
How you doing? I’m a little drunk.
你好吗 有点醉了
To our children.
敬孩子们
I always liked this bar. Yeah.
我很喜欢这里 对
Yeah, nobody bothers you.
不会有人来找麻烦
The way it should be, nobody to bother you in this life.
人本来就该安份的过活
No one fucking with you or your loved ones. Right, Dave?
这样你和你爱的人就不会被伤害
Absolutely. Absolutely.
完全正确 完全正确
This guy’s a hoot. He can really get you going.
这家伙真有意思
Yeah.

Oh, yeah, my man Dave.
好一个戴维
Kevin, will you bring us a bottle?
凯文 拿瓶酒来
Drink up, Dave. Come on.
干了它 快点
Thanks, Kevin.
谢了
Remember we took Ray Harris here that time?
记得那次带雷·哈里斯来这里
Everybody called this guy “Just Ray,” but Val here called him “Ray Jingles.”
大家都叫他”老雷” 但维尔叫他”雷叮当”
This guy walked around with 10 bucks in change…
他老是带着一堆零钱
…in case he had to make a call to Iraq or something.
准备打电♥话♥到伊♥拉♥克♥
Are you all right, Dave? Dave?
你还好吗 戴维
You all right? Shit. I’m gonna be sick.
你还好吗 我想吐
Come on. Come on, now.
来 过来
Dave, use the back door. Huey don’t like cleaning it off the toilet rims.
去后面吐 老板不喜欢清马桶
Hey, Ray.

You guys come to make sure I didn’t fall in?
你们怕我掉进河里吗
Come here a second.
你过来
Sit down.
坐下
Let me tell you about Ray Harris.
我告诉你老雷的事
He was a buddy of mine. He used to visit me in prison.
他是我兄弟 经常来探监
He checked in on Marita and Katie, my mother, if they needed anything.
还会照应我前妻 凯蒂和我妈
He’s also the one who put me in. He ratted me out.
他也是害我坐牢的人
That’s terrible. My wife had cancer at the time.
真糟糕 我老婆当时有癌症
I remember. Ray robbed me of being with her…
我记得 老雷害我
…when she was dying.
不能陪着她
The death part you do alone, but I could have helped her with the dying.
她难逃一死 但我应该陪她渡过最后时光
Why are you telling me this?
你说这些干嘛
I knelt Ray down over there and I shot him twice, in his throat and chest.
我让老雷跪在那儿 我射穿他的喉咙和胸部
We were both crying when I did it. Jimmy…
当时我俩都哭了 吉米
He was begging.
他拼命求我
You know, pregnant wife, little Brendan.
老婆怀孕 布兰登还小
He said he knew me. He said I was a good man.
他说他了解我 说我是好人
What do you think, Dave? You think I’m a good man?
你觉得我是好人吗
Who do you hate?
你恨谁
Come on, who?
说啊 没有吗
No one.
没有
What is it you think I did? As I was holding him under the water…
你以为我做了什么吗 当我把他压在水里
…I could feel God watching me, shaking his head. Not angry…
我可以感觉到上帝在摇头 不是生气
…but like if a puppy shit on a rug.
而是怜悯
Who do you love?
那你爱谁
You love me.
你爱我
What about Ma?
那妈呢
You love me so much, I wanna hear you say it.
你那么爱我 我要听你说出来
You think I killed Katie, don’t you? Don’t talk, Dave. Don’t talk.
你认为我杀了凯蒂 别说话 别说话
No, I killed someone, but I didn’t kill Katie.
我是杀了人 但不是凯蒂
This is the mugger story.
别跟我说抢匪的故事
He wasn’t a mugger, a child molester. He was having sex with this kid in his car.
不是抢匪 是跟孩子性♥交♥的变♥态♥
He was a fucking wolf! He was a vampire!
他是狼 是吸血鬼
Get out of here.
快跑
Run!
快逃
Dave, run!
快逃啊 戴维
You killed a child molester. Yeah. Well, me and the boy.
你杀了一个恋童癖 对 我和那个男孩
The molested boy helped you. Oh, no. No…
那个男孩帮你杀了他 不是
You just said you and the boy! No, forget that!
你才说你和那个男孩 那句话不算
My head gets fucked up sometimes. Your wife thinks you killed my daughter.
我有时神智不清 你老婆认为你杀了我女儿
Rather have her think that than you killed a child molester?
你宁可让她这样误会也不澄清
People don’t care if a child molester dies. Why not tell the truth?
那种人死不足惜 你为何不说
I don’t know. Maybe I thought I was turning into him.
我不知道 也许我觉得 我越来越像他
I didn’t kill Katie.
但我没杀凯蒂
I don’t remember hearing anything about any guy’s body being found.
我没听说有人发现尸体
I put him in the trunk of my car. Letting this piece of shit explain himself?
我把他放进行李厢 干嘛听他解释
Fuck him. Fuck him! Do him! I didn’t kill her!
快干掉他 我没有杀她
Shut up! Shut the fuck up! Everybody shut up!
闭嘴 统统闭嘴
This is my daughter I’m talking about! Shut up!
女儿是我的 闭嘴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!