Brian
Brian?
Deborah
Deborah!
重新装♥修♥了 – 差不多是吧
Redecorating? – Sort of, yeah.
你过得怎么样 小布
So how ya been, Bri?
不错啊 Berkeley住的还习惯么
Good. How’s Berkeley?
等等 你们俩
Hold on, you two.
不如我们去客厅 吃点我特地做的花生黄油蜜桃派
Why don’t we continue this conversation in the front room…
再慢慢叙旧呢
over the peanut-butter peach pie I baked for this occasion?
见到你真好 弟弟
Good to see you, little brother.
你也是
You too.
要搭便车么
Need a lift?
好啊
Sure.
我们去哪儿
Where we going?
我的住处 别担心 会给你钱的
My place. Don’t worry, I’ll pay.
明天就是平安夜了 – 别废话
It’s Christmas Eve tomorrow. – No more talking.
这是哪里 – Brighton海滩
Where are we? – Brighton Beach.
卧室在这边
Bedroom’s this way.
吸了它
Do it.
再来一个
Again.
脱衣服
Strip.
张开嘴给我好好吸 贱♥货♥
Open wide and suck it, slut.
你还等什么 贱♥货♥
What are you waiting for, slut?
叫你吸啊
Suck it!
你爽吧 不是么 贱♥货♥
You like that, don’t you, slut?
深一点
Take it deep.
给我叫啊
Moan for me.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
贱♥货♥知道我要干嘛么
Slut knows what’s coming next.
我要给你个小贱♥人♥他梦寐以求的
I’m gonna give the slut just what he’s begging for…
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我有些事不做的
There’s some things I don’t do.
等等 我去尿尿
Wait. I gotta take a piss.
等下 我马上就来
Hold on. I’ll be right back.
你要不要都没得谈 老子要干♥死♥你♥
You’re getting fucked, slut, whether you like it or not.
贱♥货♥
Slut!
贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥ 贱♥货♥
Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut!
你就喜欢被♥干♥
God, you love it!
看我♥干♥的你爽吗
Take that cock all the way up there.
爽吗 贱♥货♥
Take it, slut.
耶. 耶
Yeah. Yeah!
准备好啊
Are you ready?
老子要♥射♥了♥
Here it comes.
你准备好了么
Are you ready?
你准备 准备好了吗
You ready? Ready?
妈妈
Mom.
就是今天了
Today is the day.
Brian 你有要去哪里啊
Brian! Now where are you off to?
我跟Eric出去
I’m going out with Eric.
你不想留下跟你姐姐聊聊天么
You don’t want to stay and talk with your sister awhile?
我很快就回来
I’ll be back soon.
别迟到了 年轻人
Don’t be late, young man.
平安夜晚餐6点准时开始哦
Christmas Eve dinner’s at 6 sharp.
好的
Okay.
到了
Here we are.
我还行吧
Do I look okay?
行不行是个相对的概念
Okay’s a relative term.
逗你玩儿呢 你看起来很好
I’m kidding. You look fine.
很激动么
Excited?
是啊
Yes.
还很紧张
And nervous.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我敢肯定你们会很合得来的
I’m sure you guys will hit it off great.
但愿吧
I hope you’re right.
Ellen
Ellen?
Ellen
Ellen?
哦 嗨 Eric
Oh, hi, Eric.
你好 M夫人 圣诞快乐
Hey, Mrs. M. Merry Christmas.
还记得Brian么
You remember Brian.
当然记得
Of course I do.
你好啊 Brian
Hi, Brian.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
那个我们等候多时的人呢
So where’s the Man of the Hour?
我刚想打电♥话♥给你的
I was going to call you.
为啥 怎么了
Why? What happened?
他出了意外
There’s been an accident.
Neil 在去机场的路上 被抢了
Neil, he got mugged on the way to the airport.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
他会没事的 现在正在房♥里休息呢
He’s going to be fine. He’s asleep in his room.
那个 我们还是明天再来吧
Well, maybe we should come back tomorrow.
对啊
Maybe.
你们也可以留下来啊 吃点饼干
Or you stay if you’d like, have some cookies…
看看他会不会
and we’ll see if he’s…
宝贝 你醒了
Honey, you’re up.
你♥他♥妈♥在看什么呢 Preston
The fuck you staring at, Preston?
Brian说你们一起打过棒球
Brian says that you both were in Little League together.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
那么 你们俩有多久没见过彼此了
So how long has it been since you two last saw each other?
10年
10 years.
5个月 零7天
5 months and…7 days.
不如 坐下来慢慢聊吧
Well, you must have a lot of catching up to do.
不走大路 从会展中心右转
Turn right off Main by the fairgrounds.
你到底怎么了
So what the fuck happened?
一言难尽 我以后再慢慢告诉你
It’s a long story. I’ll tell you later.
开你的车
Just drive for now.
知道纽约也没曾改变你 真的很开心 McCormick
It’s nice to see New York hasn’t hardened you one bit, McCormick.
所以 你就是那个传闻中的Brian
So you’re the legendary Brian.
我们有很多共同点 不是么
We have a lot in common, don’t we?
应该是吧
I think so.
下一站左转
Make a left at the next stop sign.
这里看起来熟悉么
Is this starting to look familiar?
半小时后来接我们吧
Pick us up in a half hour.
好的
Okay.
准备好了么
You ready?
梦里的蓝♥光♥
Blue.
没人 我们走后门吧
No one’s home. Let’s go around back.
我们必须得进去
We have to get in.
我知道怎么进 这边
I know a way, here.
看啊
Voila.
你是队上最强的运动员 是吧
You were the best player on the team, weren’t you?
反正他是这么跟我说的
That’s what he always told me.
拉我一把
Help.
这是他的卧室
This was his bedroom.
至少天花板还没变
At least the ceiling’s still the same.
我以前能看着天花板的花纹神游好几个小时呢
I used to get lost for hours staring at all the patterns.
旋转发光迷幻的花纹
Whirls, speckly, sparkly things.
来这边
Come on.
哦 天哪 这些人有病吧
Oh, man. What’s up with these people?
他以前把柜子里装得满满的零食
He used to keep these things stocked.
就是这儿了 是吧
This is it, right?
但是 为什么现在 为什么要找我呢
So, why now? Why did you search me out?
我受够了
I’m tired of it.
我想梦到点别的 我想要改变
I want to dream about something else for a change.
“Away in a Manger”(歌♥名)
” Away in a Manger.”
我直到今天见到你 才记起你来
It took till I actually laid eyes on you today to remember you.
Eric提到你的时候 我的记忆
When Eric wrote me about you, I could only get the vaguest,
都是朦胧模糊的
hazy picture in my head.
像是被♥干♥扰信♥号♥♥的电视一样
Like a staticky TV.
我也是
Same here.
但在这房♥间里 看你
But seeing you here in this room…
我觉得他正在注视着我们
I feel like he’s watching us right now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!