我觉得我得离她远点儿
I think I just need a little space from her right now.
我反正一直觉得那女的神神叨叨的
I always thought she was a freak anyway.
我先去睡了
So, I’m off to bed.
晚安了 孩子们
Good night, boys.
你好啊
Hello.
我 我叫Zeke 从洛杉矶来的
I’m a…I’m Zeke. From LA.
我叫Neil
Neil.
Neil
Neil.
你来纽约干什么呢
What are you doing in New York City?
那是 那是维米尔的作品
That’s a… that’s a Vermeer.
类似于维米尔的作品
Well, it’s sort of a Vermeer.
你真是太精致了
You are exquisite.
我猜 该轮到我了是吧
I guess it’s my turn, huh?
但愿我没有吓到你
Hope these don’t frighten you too much.
它们总是喜欢不合时宜的出现
They… have a habit of popping up in the most inopportune places
哦 我懂 别害怕
Oh, I know. Don’t be worried.
这会是你做过的最安全的爱哦
This is gonna be the safest encounter you ever had.
你可以直接揉我的背
If you could just rub my back.
我喜欢被触碰
Really, I need to be touched.
爽 爽 爽 爽 爽
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
我喜欢这个
Oh, make me happy.
真是爽啊
Make me happy, make me happy…
爽爽爽 爽♥死♥我♥了♥
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
销魂死了
Oh, make me happy.
你百分百安全 对吧
You were 100 percent safe, right?
恩
Yeah.
我说了我只手♥淫♥
I told you I just jerked off.
他在房♥间的另一头看着我
He watched from across the room.
这是我第一次开始害怕
For the first time in my life I’m bothered by it.
或许你该找个轻松点的路子赚钱
Maybe you should try and find some other safer way to make money.
你懂的 就像别人一样
You k now, like every one else.
恩 或许
Yeah, maybe.
我只跟你一个人说过
You’re the only one I’ve ever told.
我知道
I know.
不告诉Eric 不告诉妈妈
I never told Eric, or my Mom.
我知道有人会觉得这事很操蛋
And I know some people might think it’s fucked up,
有麻烦 管他呢
or terrible, or whatever?
但那年夏天发生的事 对我来说真的很重要
But what happened that summer… is a huge part of me.
没有人给过我那样的感觉 从来没有
No one ever made me feel that way, before or since.
就好像 就像我是独一无二一样
Like I was, I was special.
Neil 你才8岁而已
Neil…you were 8 years old.
是啊 但他真的爱我
Yeah, but he really loved me.
虽然 也有其他的孩子 但是
I mean there were other kids sometimes, but…
我对他不一样
I was his prize.
他真的爱我
I was his one true love.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你犯不着破费吧
You didn’t have to get me anything.
没什么的 小礼物而已
It’s just a little something I picked out.
哇
Wow.
酷
Cool.
我觉得很配你的发色
I thought it’d go great with your hair colour.
太棒了
It’s so cool.
谢了
Thanks.
你还好吧
You alright?
我喝醉了
I’m drunk.
我从来没醉过呢
I’ve never been drunk in my life!
最终 我还是把你
I’m corrupting you.
教坏了
At last!
嘿 你画的不错嘛
Hey. That’s pretty good.
是啊 你就挖苦我吧
Yeah, sure.
不 说真的
No, really.
你很有艺术天分啊 小子
You have definite artistic talent, my boy.
什么
What?
这里画得很有意思哦
That’s an interesting touch.
所以棒球夹板背后有什么”深意”呢
So, what’s the “Deep meaning” Behind the baseball cleats?
不知道
I have no idea.
工作怎么样 – 无聊死了
How was work? – Fuckin’ boring.
要帮忙么 – 要啊
You need a hand? – Sure.
我有消息告诉你
So, I’ve got news for you.
嘿 我也有
Hey, me too.
好吧 你先说
Okay. You first.
看 我老妈今天寄给我的
Look what my Mom sent me today.
她想我回家过圣诞
She wants me to come home for Christmas.
你妈妈真是太棒了
Your mom is the coolest.
我妈就弱爆了
Like mine would ever do that for me.
太奇怪了
It’s weird.
我那么讨厌哈钦森
I hate Hutchinson more than anything but…
但还是迫不及待的想回去
But I’m kind of looking forward to going back…
回去看看就回来
just for a short visit.
再说你还得去看Eric – 是啊
Plus you get to see Eric. – Yeah.
那个 你有什么消息要分享
So what’s your news?
我给你找了个工作
I think I found you a job.
找了个啥
A what?
我和同事Rachel提到过你
I was talking to this friend at work, Rachel, about you.
只是个三明治店的最低工资 不过
It’s only minimum wage at a stupid sandwich place, but…
不过什么
What?
你没兴趣的 别管了
You’re not into it. Whatever.
当我没说
It’s cool.
别啊 继续说啊
No, no, tell me more about it.
真的
Really?
是的 真的 我想多了解了解
Yeah, really? I want to hear more about it.
真的想 – 真的
You do? – Yeah.
确定你不反对
You sure you’re gonna be okay?
老妈加班真是太好了
I’m just glad my Mom’s working late.
感谢你为我做的一切
Thanks for everything.
这是我过的最开心的生日了
This has been…the best birthday ever.
别客气
You’re welcome.
哦 该屎
Oh shit.
那是谁 – 我爸爸
Who’s that? – It’s my Dad.
爸爸
Dad?
儿子 终于等到你了
Son. I caught you.
你妈妈说她也不知道你几点回来
Your Mother said she didn’t know whether you’d be home or not.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
来给儿子庆祝生日都不行么
I’m not allowed to wish my only son a happy birthday?
爸 我都差不多两年没见过你了
Dad, I haven’t seen you for what, 2 years?
是吗 那你怎么不回我电♥话♥呢
Well, maybe if you returned my calls once in a while…
也许我就是不想回你电♥话♥呢 爸爸
Maybe I don’t want to return your phone calls, Dad.
也许我就是希望你滚远点儿
Maybe I just want you to leave me alone.
Brian 别这样
Brian, don’t be like this.
我大老远的开车过来
I drove all this way.
就是想来看看你
I just wanted to see how you’re doing?
是么 让我来说说我想干嘛吧
Well, let me tell you what I want to know.
小时候 有些事发生在我身上
Something happened to me when I was little.
你知道我指什么么
Do you know what I’m talking about?
那一夜 我究竟为什么会在地窖中醒来
What happened to me that night I woke up…
流着鼻血
bleeding in the cellar?
那一夜 你又在哪里
Where were you that night?
天哪 我看得出来你根本就不记得
God, I can tell you don’t even remember!
你喝醉了
You’re drunk.
别再逃避责任了
Quit avoiding the subject!
我在流血 我不停的晕倒
I was bleeding, I kept passing out!
我他妈甚至开始尿床 而你连问都不问
I wet my fucking bed and you never asked why!
那年万圣节呢 我又昏过去了
And what about that Halloween when I blacked out again?
每一次昏过去 都有事发生
Something happened to me both those nights!
你知道什么
What do you know about it?
你说啊
Tell me!
对不起 Brian 我
I’m sorry, Brian, I…
我帮不了你
I can’t help you.
欢迎光临 要买♥♥点什么
Welcome to Subz. May I help you?