好了
Got it.
Brian
Brian?
我刚要打给你
I was just going to call you.
我找到那个男孩的的照片了
I found a photo of the boy.
梦里的那个男孩
The one from my dreams.
太神奇了
That’s amazing.
你现在在干嘛
What are you doing right now?
没啥
Nothing.
我有个东西我要给你看看
There’s something I need to show you.
很重要的东西 你能来一趟么
Something important. Can you come out here?
当然能
Sure.
嗨 亲爱的 工作辛苦么
Hi, honey. How was work?
去你的
Fuck you.
我他妈受够了这个鸟不拉屎的破地方
I’m so fuckin’ sick of this stinky little buttcrack of a town!
Patches 嘘 安静
Patches, shhh, quiet!
你会叫醒爸爸的
You’ll wake Daddy.
Brian 感谢你能来
Brian! Thanks for coming.
没关系
No problem.
我从哈钦森商会偷来的
I stole this from the Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce.
就是他 我梦里的那个男孩
That’s him. The boy from my dreams.
看他的脸
Look at his face.
一看就知道他知道些什么
It’s almost like you can tell he knows something.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
N. McCormick
“N.McCormick.”
你明早就可以着手调查他
You can start looking for him first thing tomorrow morning.
也许他还住在哈钦森.
Maybe he still lives in Hutchinson.
不过 我先给你看样东西 只有你才懂的东西
Meanwhile, I have to show you something only you will understand.
我♥操♥过这城里的每一个男的和他叔叔
I’ve fucked every single guy and his ugly uncle in this podunk town.
两次
Twice.
要来一片么
You want one?
总要有人开车吧
One of us has to drive.
Wendy寄来了明信片
I got a postcard from Wendy.
我觉得她生我气了 我欠了她三封信呢
I think she’s mad at me because I owe her like 3 letters.
恩 她最后附言说
Yeah, her last P.S. Is…
叫混♥蛋♥快点写信给我
“Tell Fuckface to write me.”
想知道她说什么了么
So you wanna hear what she says?
嘿 混♥蛋♥
“Hey, ass.
我在纽约疯并快乐着
So New York is insane and crazy in the best possible way”.
不好意思
Pardon me.
有什么事吗
Can we help you?
我能请你们喝杯酒吗
I was wondering if I might buy you boys a drink.
滚开
Fuck off.
我说了 死基佬
You heard me, fag.
滚 开
Fuck…off.
你个小混♥蛋♥
Stuck up little pricks.
这么冲啊
Harsh.
那不是你的菜么
Wasn’t he kinda your type?
讨厌那种长得很爷们儿 说话像娘们儿的
I hate it when they look like Tarzan and sound like Jane.
我们离开这烂地方吧
Let’s get out of this shithole.
我们才刚到而已
But we just got here!
Patches Patches
Patches. Patches!
Patches 离远点儿
Patches, get away from there!
农场一带已经很久没有出现过
Farmers have been finding mutilated cattle like this…
残缺不全的牛尸了
around here for years.
我告诉”大千世界” 但他们不理会
I told “World of Mystery”, but they conveniently edited it out.
爸爸说他们只不过是魔鬼的信徒
Daddy says it’s just a bunch of “Satan worshippers”…
在人群里潜藏 碎尸
going around chopping up cows.
哈 看这个
Ha! Come here.
伸手
Let me see your hand.
感觉到了么
Feel that?
是生殖器
Its sex organs.
不见了
They’re gone.
外星人 用牛来做实验 以为
The aliens, they experiment on cattle because the…
它们无法抵抗
poor things are so defenceless.
而我们 他们既然不能杀
Us, on the other hand, they can’t kill us,
所以它们抹去了
so they just leave behind the hidden memories…
我们的记忆
of what they’ve done.
但这反而更加可怕
Which in a way is almost worse.
发现奇怪的事了么
Notice anything else strange?
根本没有血迹
There’s no blood.
它们连血也抽走了
They took that, too.
Brian
Brian?
哦 天哪 Brian
Oh, my God, Brian!
Brian
Brian!
好戏开始了
Here we go.
哦 天哪 Brian
Oh, my God. Brian.
说你喜欢这样
Tell him you like it.
Brian
Brian!
哦 Brian 你没事吧
Oh, Brian, are you okay?
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
Brian
Brian?
Brian
Brian!
Neil 你在干嘛
Neil. What are you doing?
拜托哦 现在是凌晨2点半啊
Come on. It’s 2:30 in the morning.
你♥他♥妈♥曾经叫我 你的天使
You called me your fucking…angel.
确定Wendy会去车站接你么
Are you sure Wendy’s going to meet you at the station?
我可不想你在花花世界迷路了
I don’t want you getting lost in that crazy city.
妈 别担心 好么
Ma, you don’t have to worry, okay?
一下车就立刻打给我
Call me collect the minute you arrive.
你保证 – 好
Promise me. – Okay.
你保证 Neil
Promise me, Neil.
好 我保证
Okay.
我应该好好给你剪剪头发的
We should’ve at least gotten you a decent hair cut.
我要去尿个尿
I have to take a piss.
Preston
Preston?
不要走开 马上回来
We’ll be right back.
我♥操♥ – 你怎么了
Fuck, man! – What’s the matter?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我鸡♥巴♥痒的我他妈快受不了了
My fucking dick itches like motherfucking fuck!
我能怎么办呢
What do you want me to do about it?
你帮我看看
Just look down there.
Preston 拜托 帮帮我吧
Preston, come on, help me out here.
我到底有什么毛病
What the fuck’s wrong with me?
哥们儿 你长阴虱了
Dude. You’ve got crabs.
不过 这没什么 哥们儿
I mean, it’s no big, man.
你去药店买♥♥些药吃 就行了
You just go to the drug store and get this stuff called Rid.
你以后小心点儿
You better be playing safe.
我没事
I stay in control.
宝贝 你的班车要开了
Honey, your bus is boarding.
来了
Alright.
我的小宝贝
My baby.
你都长大了
You’re all grown up.
路上小心
You gonna be careful?
恩 会的
Yeah, I will.
好儿子 可别忘了妈妈永远都爱你
You’re mine and I love you. Don’t you ever forget it.
走 阿姨给你买♥♥冰激凌吃
Come on. I’ll buy you Dairy Queen.
现在Neil走了 你想干嘛
So what are you gonna do now that Neil’s gone?
自杀吧 我想 – Eric 别闹了
Kill myself, I guess. – Eric, that is not funny.
好吧 下周我开始去哈钦森社区大学上课
Well, I start Hutchinson Community College next week.
真的么 真是太好了
Really? That’s so wonderful.
真是太悲剧了才对吧
Pathetic is more like it.
恩 你知道我们家的大门永远都为你敞开
Well, you know you are always welcome to come over…
虽然Neil不在家了
to the house, even without Neil around.
多谢了 M夫人 我这可是很需要您的建议呢
Thanks, Mrs. M. I may just take you up on that.
最好是
You better.
那货是谁
Who the hell is that?
隐身童子军
Incognito Boy Scout?
我能效劳么
Can I help you?
这是你家么 – 是啊
Is this your house? – Yes.
不好意思打搅了
I’m really sorry to bother you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!