你的潜意识正是记忆被保留的地方
Your subconscious is where all your memories are buried.
像你和我 那些和我们一样的人
For you and me and people like us almost every…
一切源自被外星人绑♥架♥的记忆
single thing we do stems from our being abducted.
来 我给你看看”大千世界”不允许
Come here, I want to show you something they wouldn’t allow…
对外展示的东西
on “World of Mystery”.
我被追踪了
I’ve been tagged.
外星体验的一部分
Part of their experiments.
你摸摸看
Touch it.
我被带走的时候 我的腿在流血
When I was taken, my leg was bleeding,
但我不记得被动刀子 什么都不记得
but I didn’t remember being cut, nothing.
后来 在催眠疗程中 我才发现
Then, under hypnosis is when I discovered that’s where…
他们把追踪装置植入了我体内
they implant the tracking device.
现在 我♥干♥什么他们都知道
Now everything I do, they know.
其实 如果说他们现在正在监视我们
In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were…
我也不会意外
spying on us right now.
我被发现的那一夜 我的鼻子在流血
When I was found that night, my nose was bleeding.
老掉牙的鼻子戏法 这样就没有伤疤了
The old up-the-nose trick, so the scar can’t be seen.
别忘了给我写信
Don’t forget to write.
别忘了我跟你说的话
Don’t you forget what I told you.
好的
Okay.
你最好快点来看我 混♥蛋♥
You better come see me soon, asshole.
好的
I will.
我会的
I will.
你们俩 别到处惹事
Stay out of trouble, you two.
再见
Bye.
竟然这么晚了 妈妈要担心的
I can’t believe it’s so late. My mom’s gonna worry.
你还跟妈妈一起住
You still live with your mom?
爸爸7年前就搬走了
My dad moved out 7 years ago.
不怎么见到他
I don’t see him much.
你想读你的梦给我听么
You wanna read me one of your dreams?
只是 那个 我都是半夜勉强涂鸦的
I just, you know, scribble them out in the middle of the night.
有时候我自己都看不懂什么意思
Sometimes I can barely even read them.
没关系
That’s okay.
这个是2天前的
This is from 2 nights ago.
有一道蓝♥光♥
“There’s a blue light.
我穿着我的棒球服
I’m in my Little League uniform,
高大的外星人围绕着我
and a tall alien is hovering over me.”
有人跟我一起 另一个穿着队服小男孩
“Someone else is with me. Another boy, also in uniform.”
队服上写着Panther
“Panther?”
那是我棒球队的名字
That was the name of my baseball team.
还有 呃
Let’s see, uh…
外星人睁着黑黑的大眼睛 触碰着我的脸
“The alien has big black eyes. He’s touching my face.”
我想要大声呼救
“I want to cry out for help, but…”
但是 我喊不出来
“I can’t. I can’t.”
你正慢慢的揭开真♥相♥
You’re on your way to uncovering the truth.
把自己当成警探一样 追踪线索
Think of yourself as a detective, following clues.
也许你应该查一下你梦里的另一个小男孩
Maybe concentrate on the other boy in your dreams,
他能带你找到你想要的答案
he could help you find the answers you’re looking for.
两振出局
Two outs.
三垒 Jackson上 Hinton
Third baseman Jackson up, with Hinton…
坐冷板凳
on deck.
天哪 看看那个Jackson
Jesus. Check out that Jackson.
真是棒啊
Hubba hubba.
呕
Ew…
你开玩笑吧
are you joking?
不 他不给钱我也愿意干
No, I’d fuck him for free.
请将界外球归还球箱
Please return all foul balls to pressbox.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
你不觉得Jackson很性感
You don’t think Jackson’s hot?
哥们儿 他又胖又秃
Dude, he’s fat and bald!
萝卜青菜 都能做♥爱♥
Different folks, different strokes.
我爸爸接住了这个
My Daddy hit this.
好的 来吧 进来 来领你的奖品
Well, come here, come on in, collect your prize.
非常感谢 你等着
Thank you so much. One second…
好的 想吃什么 大块头
Alright… what will it be, big guy?
要钱还是要糖
Cash or bubbles?
决定不了 好吧 伸手
You can’t decide. Alright, hold out your hand.
谢谢 – 不客气呢
Thanks! – You’re welcome.
再见
See you later.
干嘛
What?
小孩子那么听话 奖励一下嘛
When kids do good, you gotta reward them.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, Christ.
是Hinton 也就是 神一样的翘臀
It’s Hinton, a. K. A. “Ass of the Gods”.
我真♥他♥妈♥喝嗨了
I am so, fucking wasted!
哦 该死
Oh, shit!
你妈呢 – 不知道
Where’s your mom? – I don’t know.
可能和新男友出去了 Vincenzo
She’s probably out with her new boyfriend, Vincenzo.
我头疼死了
I’ve got a wicked headache.
有大♥麻♥么 – 有 跟我来
Do you have any pot? – Yeah. Come on.
给 你随意
Here. Knock yourself out.
VCR里有色情片 想打炮自己撸
There’s a porno in the VCR if you wanna jack off.
谢了
Thanks.
打火机有么
You got a lighter?
有 给
Yeah. Here.
喜欢么
You like that?
有点痒
It tickles a little.
感觉不错吧 是么 Neil
That feels good, doesn’t it, Neil?
恩哼
Mm-hmm.
能像上次一样把毯子盖在头上么
Can we put the blanket over our heads like we did last time?
开始吧
Here we go.
找到你需要的东西了么
Find what you were looking for?
找到了 多谢
Yeah. Thanks a lot.
很高兴我能帮到忙
Glad I could help out.
我以前也是校报的
I used to write for my school paper too,
年轻的时候
back in the day.
这对我的文章会有很大帮助
Well, this will really make a big difference in my article.
也许你还能赢个普利策奖呢
Maybe you’ll win a Pulitzer Prize.
也许吧
Maybe.
有需要的话 说一声就好
Just let me know if there’s anything else you need.
多谢了
Thanks so much.
做完了
You done already?
我交稿日期快到了
I’m on kind of a tight deadline.
那 祝你好运了
Well, good luck.
两振 击球手Garfield
That’s two outs. Garfield the batter…
Heim本垒
Heim on deck.
椅子往后推推
Scoot your chair back a little further.
好多了
That’s better.
等等 等一下
Wait. Hold on a sec.
入账3分 最终得分是
And at the end of 3 innings, the score is…
哈钦森 第一国家银行 3分
Hutchinson First National Bank, 3;
威奇塔科勒曼工业 0分
Wichita Coleman Industries, 0.
好的 继续
Okay. Go on.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
对不起 我应该打电♥话♥回来的
Sorry. I should’ve called.
我没意识到天色已晚
I didn’t realize the time.
你晚饭早就凉了
Well, your dinner’s cold as ice.
没事
That’s okay.
Brian 到底怎么了
Brian, what’s going on?
你最近总是怪怪的
You’ve been acting so strangely.
莫名其妙的消失不见
Disappearing for hours.
课业多 妈
It’s just school, Mom.
大学跟高中是不一样的
College is way different than high school.
你给你♥爸♥爸回电♥话♥了吗
Did you ever call your father back?
我一直很忙
I’ve been busy.
我来接 吃你的晚饭
I’ll get it. You finish your dinner.
你好
Hello?
是的
Yes.
他在吃晚饭
He’s eating his supper right now.
谁 – UFO的那个女人
Who is it? – It’s that UFO woman.
我去走廊里接
I’ll get it in the hall.