我被绑♥架♥了 至少20次
I had been abducted more than 20 times.
哦 拜托
Oh, please!
安静
Quiet.
第一次是在我6岁那年
The first time was when I was 6.
我和祖父母在野餐回家的路上
I was on my way home from a picnic with my grandparents.
天很黑 我们迷路了 车开进了一条泥路上
It was dark and we got lost, driving down a dirt road.
车子不受祖父控制 我们陷进了沟里
Grandpa lost control of the car and we went in to a ditch.
有一道刺眼的白光
There was this blinding white light.
但外星人对我的祖父母并不感兴趣
But the aliens weren’t interested in my grandparents.
我漂浮起来 飘出了车子
They floated me up out of the car…
好像什么引力光束一样
using some sort of gravitational ray.
好吧 我受够了
That’s it. I’ve had enough.
我去拿冰激凌
I’m gonna get some ice cream.
你要么 – 不用了
Want some? – No, thanks.
我记得我躺在台子上
I remember lying on a table.
冰冷 光滑 闪亮的台子
It was cold, smooth and shiny.
外星人围绕着我
The aliens surrounded me.
棉花糖般巨大的头和细小的手臂
They were bald with huge marshmallowy heads and tiny arms.
最可怕的是他们的眼睛
But the worst part was their eyes.
我只能说它们就像
The only way I can describe them is big,
大黑钻一般 全是液体和胶体
black diamonds, all liquidy and jellyish.
难以置信 我终于摆脱了这个鸟不拉屎的破地方
I can’t believe I’m finally getting out of this fucking nowhere town!
找到落脚的地方 最好立刻通知我
You better let me know the second you’re settled.
要不然我就
Or else.
你最好来看我 要不然我就
You better come. Or else.
纽约
New York City.
你太幸运了
You’re so lucky!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, assface.
看什么呢
What you gawking at?
死基佬
Faggots!
靠 快走 走啊
Shit, go, go, go!
操你♥爸♥!
Fuck you!
记得我上个星期跟你说的那个人么
Remember the guy I told you about last week?
白色雪佛兰
White Camaro?
就是他 停在树旁边
That’s him. Parked by those trees.
我上过这公园里的每个男人
I’ve fucked every single john in this park.
就是没尝过白色雪佛兰
Except for White Camaro.
所以 你俩最好给我消失
So it’s time for you two to get lost.
别把我的生意吓跑了
Stop scaring my business away.
要我晚点过来接你么
You want us to come pick you up later?
好啊 想来就来呗
Yeah, if you want.
我7点 就好
I’ll be done by, like, 7.
到时见
We’ll meet you.
别扯上我 Eric
Speak for yourself, Eric.
我要回家收拾行李了
I gotta get home and start packing.
好吧 晚上电♥话♥聊
Alright, call me tonight.
一会儿见
I’ll see you later.
你最好注意点儿
You better be careful.
注意什么
Of what?
我不跟你开玩笑 Eric
I’m serious, Eric.
这里不是加州
You’re not in Modesto anymore.
我了解你看他的眼神
I see the way you look at him.
他真的很美
He’s so beautiful.
我忍♥不住
I can’t help it.
他就像我的男神
He’s like a god.
不用你说 我也曾经迷恋过他
You don’t have to tell me, I was infatuated with him too once.
但我知道他所有的秘密 有的你根本
But I know all Neil’s secrets and there’s shit there…
就不愿意知道
you don’t even want to know about.
相信我
Trust me.
只要我一走 他就只剩你了
Once I’m gone, you’ll be all Neil has…
而你必须要了解一点
and you have to understand one thing.
普通人有一颗心
Where normal people have a heart,
Neil McCormick有的是一个无底洞
Neil McCormick’s has a bottomless black hole.
你如果不清醒 就会陷下去 永无出路
And if you don’t watch out, you can fall in and get lost forever.

Ahh.
Brian Brian 你在家嚒
Brian? Brian, you home?
恩 妈妈 我在家
Yeah, Mom. In here.
今天没课么
No class today?
我7点半有英文辩论小组
I’ve got English Comp discussion group at 7:30.
有你的信
You have mail.
有一封是你姐姐的
Looks like one from your sister.
还有一封来自A. Friesen
And one from “A. Friesen”?
真不敢相信 她真的回我信了
I can’t believe she wrote me back.

Who?
Avalyn Friesen 电视里的那个女的
Avalyn Friesen. The woman on TV.
她也没必要往信封上喷满香水啊
She didn’t have to dump a whole gallon of perfume on it, did she?
她说什么了
What did she say?
她让我去lnman看她
She wants me to visit her in Inman.
谢谢你送我回家 Preston
Thanks for the ride, Preston.
明天见
Later.
你刚好错过 亲爱的
You just missed it, sweetie.
这个小个子老女人赢了两个比赛
This little old lady just won both showcases.
都赢了什么
What did she get?
一次去苏格兰的旅行 一套漂亮的客厅家具
She got a trip to Scotland, beautiful living room set,
一辆新车
a brand new car.
我记不得那辆2万7的车子叫什么了
I can’t remember the name of it but it cost over 27 grand.
你喷香水了
Are you wearing cologne?
工作怎么样
Was work okay?
工作就是个填不满的坑
It was the pits.
我们什么时候才能过上好日子 恩 宝贝
When is our ship gonna come in, huh baby?
快了 妈
Soon, Ma.
快了
Soon.
哦 Neil 别忘了
Oh, Neil, don’t forget.
明天我有约 那个性感的意大利人
Tomorrow’s my date. That hot Italian.
那家伙总是来找我结账
The guy who always comes through my checkout lane.
别担心 我要比赛不打扰你
Don’t worry, because I’ll be at work.
本赛季最后一场比赛了
It’s the last tournament of the season.
他叫Vincenzo
Vincenzo.
Brian
Brian!
Brian 嘿
Brian, hey!
Patches Patches 坐下
Patches! Patches, down.
抱歉 她有点激动
Sorry, she gets a little excited.
你好 你就是Brian吧 我是Avalyn 很显然
Hi, you must be Brian. I’m Avalyn, obviously.
爸爸 没事的 爸爸
Dad? It’s okay, Daddy.
这就是我跟你提过的年轻人
This is the young man I was telling you about.
他没有恶意的
Don’t mind him.
只是比较抗拒陌生人
He’s just a little wary of strangers.
你能来我真的很开心 进来
I’m so glad you’re here. Come on.
没什么可介绍的 这就是我家 来 做吧
It isn’t showy, but it’s home. Here, have a seat.
你吃了么 我正在吃午饭
Have you eaten? I was just in the middle of lunch.
希望你别介意 – 不 你吃吧 我吃过了
I hope you don’t mind. – No, go ahead. I ate earlier.
这么说 你看了那个节目了
So, you saw the show?
看过好几次 我录下来了
Several times. I videotaped it.
有些没播 但主要的信息都在
They left some stuff out, but they managed to get the major points across.
我觉得我也被带走过
I think I was taken too.
你在信里提到过
You mentioned that in your letter.
你现在正处于我几年前的状态
You’re at the point I was a few years ago,
开始记忆起从前的事
where you’re just starting to remember things.
有很多跟我们一样的人 我们都有
There are many of us and we all have this drive…
去了解真♥相♥的欲望
to know what happened.
所以 你也觉得我被带走过
So… you think that’s what happened to me.
就从我跟你说过的空白的时间段和
Just from what I told you about the missing time and…
当然肯定
I’m sure of it.
要不要出去走走
Feel like going on a walk?
你拿着的是什么
What’s that you’re carrying?
是记梦本
It’s a Dream Journal.
我一直记录着我的梦
I keep a log of all my dreams.
至少记录一些我所能尽量记下来的
Whatever bits and pieces I can recall at least.
我觉得这会让我慢慢想起
I feel like it’s slowly helping me remember.
这个办法很好
That’s a really good idea.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!