我的小绿人 我有好戏
You’re my little green buddy and there’s this cool thing…
请你欣赏
I wanna show you.
我小时候 有个男的这么对我
When I was little, a man used to do this to me.
你会喜欢的
You’re really gonna like it.
对了 就这样
There. That’s it.
这才像话嘛
That’s my boy.
从此Wendy看我的眼神都不一样了
Wendy never looked at me quite the same after that night.
如此赤♥裸♥裸地表达自己
Sharing this part of myself…
我从来没有向任何人如此坦白过
I’d never showed any one else ever before.
我知道 这样的羁绊会让我们密不可分
I knew we’d be bound together… forever.
我醒来 依旧是 陌生的地方
I woke up, once again not knowing where I was…
失效的记忆
or what had happened to me.
等我回到家
By the time I made my way back,
Deborah说我失踪一小时了
Deborah said I’d been missing for over an hour.
但我什么都不记得
But I couldn’t remember a thing.
我只知道记忆回溯到那次
All I knew was that it was somehow linked to the other time,
我在地窖中醒来的晚上
the night I woke up in the cellar.
我坚信 不管要多久
And I also knew that, no matter how long it took,
我一定要查清楚我到底怎么了
I had to find out what had happened to me.
我一定要找到谜团的答案
I had to find an answer to the mystery.
15岁的时候 我听到学校里的孩子谈论着一个地方
When I was 15, I overheard some kids at school talking about a place.
一个即使是鸟不拉屎的哈钦森也有的地方
A place that you could find even in a dumb-ass hicktown like Hutchinson.
很好
Bingo.
开始吧
Here we go.
怎么样 – 还行
How’s it going? – Okay.
我叫Charlie – Neil
I’m Charlie. – Neil.
要搭便车么
Wanna go for a ride?
当然
Sure.
有现金么
You got cash?
付你50 不能再高了
I’ll pay 50, no higher.
你在外面要小心点儿
You’ve got to be careful out here.
这一带都有警♥察♥巡逻
The cops patrol this whole entire area,
他们又不傻 知道你是干什么的
and they’ve got brains enough to know what’s up.
我来哈钦森做生意的
I’m in Hutchinson on business.
我给你们商场供货
I supply snack foods to the local markets.
别客气
Go ahead.
想吃什么拿什么
Take whatever you want.
饿了吧 哈?
Hungry, huh?
我就一个小时 我们速战速决吧
We’ve only got an hour, so we’d better get busy.
等等
Wait.
让我来
Let me.
真美
Beautiful.
你喜欢怎么做
So, what do you like to do?
你想我怎么做
Tell me what you want me to do.
你说了算
Whatever.
你喜欢老男人么
You like older guys, huh?
说啊
Tell me.
是的
Yeah.
感觉真好
That feels nice.
你真是个美人胚子
You are such a beautiful, beautiful boy.
我要♥射♥了♥
I’m gonna come.
我要♥射♥了♥
I’m gonna come.
你知道你打什么主意
I know what you’re thinking.
那不安全
That wasn’t safe.
还好我们在堪萨斯 谢天谢地
But we’re in Kansas, thank God,
不是病毒聚集地
not some big city full of diseases.
而且 你还只是个孩子
Plus, you’re only a kid.
疯子
Maniac.
你吓着我了
You scared me!
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
是啊 不过 你最好有好事
Yeah, well, This better be good.
我妈要是发现这点了我还往外溜会杀了我的
My mom will kill me if she finds out I snuck out this late.
我有好东西给你看
I have something I wanna show you.

Ew.

Look.
看到了 然后呢
Yeah. So?
那是我画的
That’s me.
你这个骗子
You’re such a liar.
我不信
I don’t believe you.
我证明给你看
I’ll prove it.
好吧 怎么证明
Okay. How?
哦 天哪 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God, what are you…
裤子给我穿好 你个暴露狂
Put that back in your pants, exhibitionist!
看啊
Look.
没门 变♥态♥
No way, perv.
看看那个家伙对我做了什么
Look what the guy did to me.
这是淤青么
Are those bruises?
那个混♥蛋♥咬我的鸡♥巴♥ 就像吃糖一样
Fucker gnawed on my dick like it was a fucking candy cane.
在我射之前 我都没感觉到疼
I didn’t even realize he was hurting me till after I blew my load.
喂 你最好小心点儿 McCormick
Well, you better watch out, McCormick.
下次可能直接就给人咬掉了
Next time someone might chomp the whole thing off.
说真的
Seriously.
就算哈钦森这种地方也有怪人的
Even Hutchinson has its share of freaks.
你招惹上了不应该的人 我要到那里找你的尸体啊
You trick with the wrong guy and I’d find pieces of you everywhere.
好的 老妈
Okay, “Mom”.
我希望这里有部电影
I wish there’s a movie showing right now.
我也是
Me too.
关于我们的电影
A film about our lives.
放映着到目前为止的时光
Everything’s that’s happened so far.
最后一幕 停在你我矗立于此
And the last scene would just be us standing right here.
只有你我
Just you and me.
对啊
Yeah.
我听到了声音
I hear something.
是上帝的声音
It’s the voice of God.
我也听到了
I hear him.
我听到上帝的声音了
I hear him.

Mom!
要开始了
It’s about to begin.
好的 这就来
Alright, I’m coming.
录像么
VCR on?
我看过两遍了
I checked it twice.
这可能会有点蠢
It’s probably going to be a little silly.
有个广♥告♥说有个疯老头说
The commercial showed this crazy old man claiming…
他家浴缸一闪 外星人冒出来了
aliens beamed him up right out of his bathtub.
你要是觉得可笑 我还是自己看吧
If you’re going to make fun, I’d just as soon watch by myself.
嘘 开始了
Shh, it’s starting.
今晚为你奉献”大千世界”
Tonight on “World Of Mystery”,
我们调查关于UFO的可怕世界
we investigate the terrifying world of UFOs.
口耳相传的惊天骗局还是证据确凿的真实存在
Is it mass hysteria or something all too real?
他们收押我长达几个小时
They kept me prisoner for hours.
他们把我当生物课上的青蛙一样研究
They examined me like I was a frog in biology class.
然后他们在我的肚子里置入了探头
And then they stuck a probe in my stomach.
我有伤痕可以证明
I still got the scar here to prove it.
看啊
Look at that.
我一看关于UFO的电影就会很害怕
I always got scared anytime I watched movies about UFOs.
就连ET 也怕
Even “E.T.” Scared me.
可怜的小家伙
Poor thing.
他看起来普通又悲哀
She looks so homely and sad.
Avalyn Friesen居住在堪萨斯一个普通小镇 Inman
Avalyn Friesen lives in the tiny, ordinary town of Inman, Kansas.
Inman
Inman?
只有30英里远而已
That’s only 30 miles away.
32岁 未婚
32 years old, she is unmarried.
与老父亲同住 兼♥职♥
Lives with her father and works part-time…
秘书
as a secretary.
但Avalyn却有她不同寻常的地方
But there is something unusual about Avalyn.
她仅存的记忆里
For as long as she can remember,
发生在她身上的事 根本无法解释
things have happened to her, things she cannot explain.
我听说过有人会有空白的时间段
I’d heard about people who’ve experienced missing time.
想不起来发生了什么
Whole chunks of their lives they couldn’t account for.
在催眠里 我想起来
Under hypnotic regression I learned that…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!