那个 我该说什么呢
Well, what should I say?
想说什么说什么
Whatever you like.
先从名字开始
Start with your name.
Neil
Neil.
现在喝一大口汽水然后打嗝
Now take a big sip of pop and belch.
妈的
Shit.
很好
Good.
再说一遍
Say that again.
妈的
Shit.
再说一遍
Again.
妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的
Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
妈的
Shit.
卧♥槽♥
Hell!
见鬼
Damn!
看镜头
Now, look up into the camera.
来吐舌头
Now stick your tongue out.
做鬼脸
Make a funny face.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
对了
Yeah.
好 Neil 好的
Yes, Neil, yes.
很好
Yes.
张大嘴巴
Open your mouth real wide.
Neil 非常好
Neil, that’s perfect.
7月2号♥
July 2nd.
我们7点半有场比赛 哈钦森对塔卡哈特
We had a 7:30 game against Hutchinson Taco Hut.
我知道你们会赢个漂亮的
I know you’re gonna kick their butts tonight?
为了你辛苦赚钱的老妈
You gonna knock one out of the park for your poor,
今晚好好比赛啊
hard-working mom?
教练会送你回家的 好么
So you’re gonna get a ride home with Coach, right?
好的 – 好
Yeah. – Okay.
好儿子 可别忘了妈妈永远都爱你
You’re mine and I love you and don’t you ever forget it.
小子 你今晚很耀眼哦
Boy, were you on fire tonight!
从来没见你表现这么好过
It’s the best you’ve ever played!
谢谢 教练
Thanks, Coach.
嘿 我们今晚能多打会儿电动么
Hey, can we play some more of those game cartridges tonight?
当然可以
Sure we can.
但得先给你看样东西
But I gotta show you something first.
呕 这张我看起来好蠢
Ew. I look stupid in this one.
才不呢
No.
你看起来很完美 你的表情
You look perfect. Your expression.
看起来像是身在美梦中
Like you’re having a wonderful dream.
Neil 这周我一直在想你
Neil, I’ve been thinking a lot about you this week.
我饿了
I’m hungry.
好吧
Sure.
想吃披萨么
You want a pizza?
我有好东西要给你哦
I might have something here you’d like.

Whoa!
那是什么 小家伙
What’ll it be, little buddy?
我妈妈从来不买♥♥这些
My mom never buys these things.
她说会浪费钱
She says they’re a big waste of money.
吃了就不浪费啦
Let’s eat then.
想吃哪一个
Which one do you want?
不知道 你呢
I don’t know, what are you having?
爆米花
Corn pops.
那我就吃 呃
Then I’ll have uh…
可可豆
Cocoa Krispies.
妈的
Shit.
对不起
Sorry.
你也来啊
You do one.

Whew!
来吧
Here we go.
我喜欢你 Neil
I like you, Neil.
我好喜欢你
I like you so much.
当我很喜欢很喜欢一个人的时候
When I really, really like someone…
我会用我自己的方式表达我的感情
…there’s a way I show them how I feel.

Shhh.
天使
Angel.
吻一个人没什么不对的
There’s nothing wrong with kissing someone like this.
别让任何人说这是不对的
Don’t ever let any one tell you that it’s wrong.
它发生了
It happened.
我就是那样告诉自己的
That’s what I told myself.
它就这样发生了
It just happened.
一切结束之后 我看着
And after it was over, I looked down…
地板上那一团乱
at the mess on the floor.
就像碎掉的万花筒一样
It was like a kaleidoscope had shattered.
当我吞咽着 教练舌头的味道
And when I swallowed, the taste of Coach’s tongue seared my mouth.
你喜欢
You liked it.
这一点都不奇怪
It’s okay that you liked it.
不会有事的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
你认识他么
Do you know him or something?
我10岁的时候结识了Wendy Peterson
I met Wendy Peterson when I was ten.
她11岁 比我高一年级
She was eleven, one grade ahead of me in school.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
该死的 没有刀
Damn. No razor.
你个疯子
You’re insane.
如果我不是同性恋 我们可能早就干上了
If I wasn’t queer we would have ended up having…
孩子都该有了
sloppy teenage sex and getting pregnant…
为社会贡献更多没人要的杂种
contributing more fucked up, unwanted kids to society.
但其实 她成了我的知己
But instead, she became my soul-mate.
做坏事时唯一的搭档
And… one true partner in crime.
我们绑♥架♥他吧
Let’s kidnap him.
他妈妈让我们带他回家
His mom says we’re supposed to take him home.
你们带我去哪里呀
Where are you taking me?
一间糖果屋
A house with lots and lots of candy.
太棒了
Goody.
小 心 啊
Beeewaaaaaaare. Bewaaaare.
小 心 啊
Bewaaare.
这些是斧头杀人魔受害者的眼睛
These are the eyes of the Axe Murderer’s victims.
来啊 小撒旦 – 快点儿 胆小鬼
Come on, Satan. – Hurry up, Chicken.
我从来都不关心万圣节
I never much cared for Halloween,
但这特别的一年 我无法摆脱
but this particular year, I couldn’t shake the feeling…
大难临头的恐惧感
that something horrible was gonna happen.
我无能为力
And there was nothing I could do to stop it.
在外面等我 我一会儿就来
Wait outside for me. I’ll be done in a minute.
你先牵着他 我去拿东西
Alright, you hold him while I go get something.
你想做什么 – 找点乐子
What are we gonna do? – Have some fun.
你怎么了 撒旦 – 你说什么我没听清 笨蛋
What’s the matter, Satan? – What did you say, Punk?
你真弱
What a loser!
废物
Loser!
废物
Loser!
Brian
Brian?
Brian
Brian?
就知道是你
I thought that was you.
躺下
Lie down.
叫你躺下 脑残
Lie down, retard.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
闭嘴 要不然我杀了你
Shut up! Shut up, or we’ll kill you.
手电筒照这里
Point the beam over here.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
我叫你张嘴
I said open your mouth.
含在你臭嘴里
Keep these in y our fucking mouth.
我叫你干嘛你就干嘛 不然我保证杀了你
You better do what we say, or I’ll kill you, I swear.
给我火柴
Give me the matches.
Wendy 拜托 快他妈给我火柴
Wendy, come on, give me the damn matches!
照照他
Shine the flashlight on him.
Neil 他会跟别人乱说的
Neil, he’s gonna tattle!
别怕 我有数
Don’t worry. I know what to do.
我有办法让他听我们的
There are things we can do to get him on our side.
就这样
That’s it.
好好躺着
Just lay still for a minute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!