Let’s go see if we can find any more reporters in the bushes.
我都不知道这里这么漂亮
Oh, I didn’t know it was so pretty out here.
你该多出来转转 看看风景
You should get out more. You should see the sights.
我就是风景啊
I am the sights.
我们就像埃尔希和王子
You know, we’re just like Elsie and the young king.
劳伦斯爵士这会儿要是看到我们会怎么说
What would Sir Laurence say if he could see us now?
我想他不会介意的
I don’t think he’d mind.
但他把我当敌人看
But he thinks that I’m the enemy.
不 他只是不理解你们这样的演员
No, he doesn’t understand your kind of actor.
费雯和伊利亚·卡赞合作之后
He’s hated the Method ever since
他就一直反感体验派表演法
Vivien worked with Elia Kazan.
对他太陌生也太新奇
It’s all too strange and new.
所以说你是令他畏惧的未来
So you’re the future, and that frightens him.
知道吗 每次我走进片场
You know what? Every time I walk into the studio,
都觉得像是被厄运笼罩
I feel a sense of doom come over me.
他用最肮脏的眼神看着我
He gives me the dirtiest looks,
即使他笑的时候也这样
even when he’s smiling.
剧组的人也讨厌我
And the crew hates me.
不是这样的
No, that’s not true.
我唯一能信任的人就是保拉
The only person I can trust is Paula.
或许现在也能信任你了
Except for you now, maybe.
梦露小姐 纽约来电 是米勒先生
Phone call from New York, Miss Monroe. It’s Mr. Miller.
-再见 科林 -再见
– Goodbye, Colin. – Goodbye.
谢谢你跟我说实话
Thank you for telling me the truth.
我想你该走了吧
You’ll be leaving now, I expect.
我才不在乎她是不是跟他上♥床♥了呢
I don’t care if he fucks her sideways.
或许这样能让她平静下来
Perhaps it’ll calm her down.
你好啊 孩子
Oh, hello, boy.
听说你昨晚跟玛丽莲共度良宵
Hear you spent last night with Marilyn.
我没有 我们只是 纯聊天而已
I didn’t spend the night with her. We just… we had a chat.
我听到他们笑了
I heard them chuckling.
或许科林这么圆滑得体
Perhaps if Colin is very diplomatic,
玛丽莲就会乖一点
Marilyn’s more likely to behave herself.
-她就是需要个好朋友罢了 -好朋友
– She just wants a chum, that’s all. – A chum?
老天爷啊 你当这是《万世师表》啊
Jesus Christ, what is this, Goodbye, Mr. Chips?
原著讲一个有些木讷的老师的一生 多次改编为电影
别那么幼稚 孩子
Grow up, kid.
我以为和玛丽莲合作
You know, I thought working with Marilyn
会让我觉得重焕青春
would make me feel young again.
但样片里我看上去像死人一般
But I look dead in the rushes.
眼睛里了无生气
Dead behind these eyes.
我想通过她重获新生
I wanted to renew myself through her.
但那张美丽绝伦的脸上倒映出的
But all I see reflected in that magnificent face
却是我的缺陷
is my own inadequacy.
我很喜欢玛丽莲 真的
You know, I admire Marilyn.
尽管她的种种劣迹
I really do, despite her behavior.
好莱坞对她百般刁难 她不仅承受住了
She’s taken everything Hollywood can throw at her
还战胜了这些困难 这是需要勇气的
and she’s triumphed. That takes some bloody guts.
一个女演员要十分坚强
An actress has to be pretty tough
才取得她十分之一的成就
to get even a tenth as far as she has.
小心点 孩子
Be careful, boy.
她并不需要别人拯救
She doesn’t need to be rescued.
其实不需要
Not really.
是你啊
It’s you.
太好了 真是棒极了 亲爱的
Marvelous! Absolutely marvelous, darling.
太棒了 太棒了
That’s wonderful. That’s wonderful.
做得好 把片子存好吧
Well done. Let’s check that.
还有三分钟 女士们先生们 三分钟
Three minutes, ladies and gentlemen. Three minutes!
科林 亚瑟·米勒给我打电♥话♥了
Colin! Arthur Miller called me.
他对你很不爽
He’s not happy with you.
他都不知道我是谁
He doesn’t even know who I am.
肯定是玛丽莲说了什么
Well, Marilyn must have said something.
或许她只是想引他嫉妒
Well, maybe she’s trying to make him jealous.
听着 孩子 我跟玛丽莲相识有七年了
Listen, kid. I’ve known Marilyn for seven years.
我像你一样爱上了她
I fell in love with her just as you’ve done.
我们在一起了十天就结束了
We had ten days together, and that was it.
她玩得起 也放得下 她就是这种人
She picked me up, she put me down, that’s what she does.
她伤别人的心 她也会伤你的心
She breaks hearts. She will break yours.
我建议你趁还没受伤退出吧
My advice to you is quit before you get burned.
我不需要你的建议
I don’t need your advice.
你自便吧
Have it your way.
你不能再和玛丽莲见面
You don’t see Marilyn again.
你不能跟她说话
You don’t even talk to her.
你完全不能接近她 懂了吗
She’s completely off limits to you. Do you understand me?
懂了
Yes.
-周五那天我等你来着 -露西 真抱歉
– I waited for you on Friday. – Lucy, I’m so sorry.
我完全忘记了 我最近太忙了
I completely forgot. I just… I’ve been so busy.
我听说了
So I hear.
你也知道剧组的人喜欢说闲话
Well, you know how crews gossip.
都不是真的
There’s nothing in it.
当然不是
Of course there isn’t.
玛丽莲·梦露会喜欢你 少做梦了
Marilyn Monroe fancying you? Come on.
-你好啊 科林 -你好
– Oh, hi, Colin. – Hi.
你好 露西
Hi, Lucy.
我还以为你与众不同
I thought you were different.
我真心喜欢你 我们不是挺开心的吗
I really like you, and we have fun.
现在该把眼光放高点了
And now it’s time to set your sights a little higher.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
-上车 -有什么事吗 罗杰
– Get in. – Any problem, Roger?
没事 就是顺路带科林去吃饭
Uh, no. Just dropped by to take Colin out to lunch.
你可不能带他去见玛丽莲
You’re not taking him to Marilyn.
那会给我们惹大♥麻♥烦的
That would drop us all in a whole ocean of shit.
不会的
No, sir.
这顿饭我们期待已久了 不是吗 科林
Been looking forward to this, haven’t we, Colin?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 祝你们吃得愉快
OK. You have a nice time, boys.
-惊喜 -天啊
– Surprise! – Jesus!
我和罗杰决定带你去冒险
Roger and I decided to take you on an adventure.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
科林
Colin!
给我回来 你个小混♥蛋♥
Get back here, you little bastard!
科林 你被解雇了 听到了吗
Colin! You’re fired! You hear me?
你说他看见我了吗
Do you think he saw me?
科林
Colin!
靠过来点
Snuggle up.
这真有趣
This is fun.
这是一辆逃亡之车
This is the getaway car.
我真该每天都这么开心
I oughta feel like this every day.
至少我们拥有今天
We have today, anyway.
我们有一天时间做你想做的任何事
We have one day to do whatever you like.
然后明天我们就要回到现实生活中
Then we can go back to real life tomorrow.
只有一天吗
Only one day?
-或许再加上周末吧 -要么一整周吧
– Well, maybe the weekend. – Or a week!
我们现在该做什么
What should we do now?
如果你想 我们可以去温莎城♥堡♥
We could go to Windsor Castle, if you like.
我是史密斯 刑事总警司
Detective Chief Superintendent Smith.
我今天陪同这位女士和这位先生出行
I’m escorting this lady and gentleman for the day.
他们想在城♥堡♥里转转
They’d like to look around the castle.
你们需要提供一个联♥系♥人以做记录
I need a contact name for the book.
你认识女王陛下吗
You don’t know Her Majesty, by any chance?
认识 我们在一场电影首映式上遇见过
Yes, we met at a movie premiere.
她夸我的裙子漂亮
She said my dress was pretty.
我想这恐怕不行
I don’t think that quite does it, sir.
我的教父在这里工作
My godfather works here.
他是皇家图书管♥理♥员♥ 欧文·莫海德爵士
He’s the royal librarian. Sir Owen Morehead.
先生 你好
Hello, sir.
科林 好孩子 进来
Colin, my boy! Come in!
原谅这里满是灰尘
Forgive the dust.
你可真美啊 亲爱的
Oh, you are very pretty, my dear.
天呐 我真想读遍这里的书
Gee, I’d sure like to read all these books.
幸好 没那个必要
Luckily, one doesn’t really have to.