-你不了解她 拜托 -回去吧
– You don’t understand her. Come on. – Go home.
老天爷
Oh, my…
科林 你怎么会在这
Colin. What are you doing here?
我从窗户进来的
Uh, I came in through the window.
米尔顿以为你病了
Milton thought that you were sick.
窗户
The window.
真浪漫
How romantic.
就像罗密欧与朱丽叶
That’s just like Romeo and Juliet.
怎么 他们怎么会以为我病了
What… why would they say that I’m sick?
拜托
Please.
拜托别再吃了
Please don’t take any more.
这是谁
Who’s this?
那个又是谁
Who’s that?
那是我妈妈 她买♥♥了一架白色钢琴给我
That’s my mama. She bought me a white piano.
没过多久她就被送到了收♥容♥所♥
Right before they took her to the asylum.
小时候我总是寄人篱下
I grew up in other people’s homes, mostly.
那是亚伯拉罕·林肯吗
Is that Abraham Lincoln?
那是我爸爸
That’s my dad.
我不知道谁是我的亲生父亲
Well, I don’t know who my real father is,
所以也可能是他 对吧
so it may as well be him, right?
你有家吗 科林 一个真正的家
Do you have a home, Colin? A real one?
家里有爸爸妈妈
With a mama and a daddy?
我有
Yes, I do.
他们爱你吗
Do they love you?
他们很爱我
I’m sure that they do.
你真幸运
Mm. You’re lucky.
的确
Yes.
你爱我吗 科林
Do you love me, Colin?
爱
Yes.
你就是我的希腊女神
You’re like some Greek goddess to me.
我不是女神
I’m not a goddess.
我只是个渴望被爱的普通女孩
I just wanna be loved like a regular girl.
米勒先生爱你
Mr. Miller loves you.
不 我看了他的笔记本
No, I found his notebook.
他在上面对我恶语相加
He said the most horrible things about me.
作家们总是瞎写乱划的
Writers, they scribble all kinds of things.
不代表什么
It doesn’t mean anything.
不 他想让我发现它
No, he wanted me to find it.
他说他很后悔娶了我
He said he wished he’d never married me.
为什么我爱的人都要离开我
Why do the people I love always leave me?
我永远不会离开你
I will never leave you.
大家只看到了玛丽莲·梦露
All people ever see is Marilyn Monroe.
一旦他们发现我不是她 就都跑了
As soon as they realize I’m not her, they run.
你就不同
You’re different.
你不会像他们那样
You’re not like that.
你该和那个戏服女孩约会
You should date that wardrobe girl.
她很漂亮
She’s so pretty.
但我不想
I don’t want to.
我爱的是你
I love you.
多么美好
This is nice.
这样从侧面抱着我
It’s like spoons.
约翰尼以前也会这么做
I used to do this with Johnny.
-约翰尼是谁 -约翰尼·海德
– Who’s Johnny? – Johnny Hyde.
他是我以前的经纪人
He was my agent back in the old days.
他也像你一样瘦
He was thin just like you.
玛丽莲 答应我件事
Marilyn, do one thing for me.
明早准时来片场
Come to the studio on-time tomorrow
让大家看看你的真正水平
and show everybody what you can do.
让拉里知道你是个出色的演员
Show Larry that you are a great actress.
好
Ok.
明净的心 自♥由♥的魂
Light of heart and fancy free
拥有它们 便已足够
That’s the way to start
不必担心 有何损失
There will be nothing to lose
只要你心
Till you lose your
如常依旧
Heart
你太放肆了
This is intolerable!
万分抱歉 先生
With deepest respects, sir.
消息十万火急 我不得不擅自闯入
My message was so important, I had no choice but to intrude.
-关于大革命吗 -不是 先生
– Revolution? – No, sir.
玛丽娜小姐的姑妈出车祸了
Miss Marina’s aunt has been in a motor accident.
什么
What?
走开吧 你这蠢蛋
Oh, go away, you silly man.
玛丽娜小姐 你的姑妈
Miss Marina, your aunt.
你知道她伤得多重吗
Do you realize how serious her condition is?
是她自作自受
Well, it’s her own fault.
她不该这么晚还出门 她都九十三了
She has no right out this time of night. She’s 93!
停
Cut it there.
不管你是怎么办到的 给我继续
Well, whatever it was you did to her, boy, keep doing it.
我从没见她这么高兴过
I’ve never seen her so happy.
-你好 -我们需要科林马上过来
– Yes. – We need Colin at the house right away.
上帝啊 我身子不舒服
Got a pain in my side, for Christ’s sake.
他们想让我觉得自己疯了还是什么
What are they trying to make me think I’m crazy or something?
是这样吗
Is that what it is?
我不能像辆T型车那样说加速就加速
You know I don’t just rev it up like a Model T.
T型车(Model T)是全球第一辆能量产的汽车
我的情绪不是说来就来的
I don’t just crank it up.
没人要你说来就来
No one’s asking you to just crank it up.
我们只是担心你
We’re worried about you…
你不就是那意思吗
Isn’t that what you’re saying?
天哪 我都病了
I was sick, for God’s sake!
-我还不能病了吗 -科林来了
– Can I be sick? – Colin’s here.
科林
Colin.
科林
Colin.
科林觉得我是个好演员 对吗 科林
Colin thinks I’m a good actress. Don’t you, Colin?
-没错 你今天的棒极了 -听到了吧
– Yes I do. You were wonderful today. – See?
-玛丽莲累了 -我要他陪着我
– Marilyn’s tired now. – I want him to stay with me.
如果亚瑟知道科林在这里怎么办
And what would Arthur say if he knew Colin was here?
你听到了吧 她要我留下
You heard what she said, she wants me here. Come on.
你根本不知道你在这世上的重要性 玛丽莲
You have no idea of your position in the world, Marilyn.
你是最成功的女演员
You are the greatest actress that has ever been.
我像爱女儿一样爱你
I love you like a daughter.
我亲爱的孩子 我知道这很辛苦
My darling girl. I know it’s hard now.
但你会挺过去的 并且会越来越好
But you will survive this and go on to better things.
你还年轻
You’re young.
你的人生还很长 才刚刚开始
Your life is ahead of you, just beginning.
和科林待会儿吧
Sit with Colin, mm?
保拉 对不起
Oh, Paula, I’m sorry.
-过来 -不
– Come here. – Oh, no.
来 有我在
Come here. I’m here now.
科林
Colin?
-我会照顾你的 -别走
– I’ll look after you. – Don’t leave.
-不走 -请不要走
– I’m not. – Please don’t leave.
-我不走 -请不要走
– I’m not. Sh. – Please don’t leave.
不要走
Please don’t leave.
镇静剂
《尤利西斯》
疼 疼
Oh, it hurts, it hurts!
我的孩子 我的孩子
It’s a baby! It’s a baby!
我不能失去他 科林
I can’t lose the baby! Colin!
罗杰 快找医生去
Roger! Call a doctor!
这里谁负责
Who’s in charge here?
我给米勒夫人打了一针 血止住了
I’ve given Mrs. Miller an injection and the bleeding stopped.
但她明天要卧床休息
But she needs to stay in bed tomorrow,
过几天她就没事了
and after that she’ll be fine.
我建议找个人陪着她
I suggest someone stays with her.
我会好好陪着她的 谢谢
She’ll be safe with me. Thank you.
-谢谢 -那晚安了
– Thank you. – Good night, then.
她真的怀孕了吗 先生
Was she really pregnant, sir?
我想这是米勒夫妇的隐私吧
I think that’s a private matter between
你觉得呢
Mr. and Mrs. Miller, don’t you?
亚瑟正赶回来
Arthur’s on his way back.
拍完这部电影