We’re doing the operation.
什么手术 莎拉
What operation, Sara?
你们的捐献者不是自愿的
You have an unwilling donor.
如果没有法庭指令 医院不会同意手术
The hospital won’t even allow it anymore without a court order.
你以为我们对这事不知情吗
You think we don’t know what’s going on here?
您女儿快死了 您也许希望能…
Your daughter is dying, and you might want to spend…
-和她快乐地度过她最后的日子 -听着…
– …some quality time with her. – Look it, sister–
好了
I did it.
看上去很棒 小心别碰坏了
They look wonderful. Don’t touch them.
我得走了 去上班
I gotta go. Going to work.
-再见 -再见 我很快回来
– Bye. – Bye. I’ll be back.
妈妈 你知道明尼苏达州
Hey, Mom? Do you know that Minnesota is known
是以它一万多个湖而闻名的吗
As the land of ten thousand lakes?
蒙大拿州大概是它的一百万倍
Well, Montana’s got, like, a million times that.
我不知道
No, I didn’t know that.
你为什么来这儿
What are you here for?
为了免费的鸡尾酒
The free cocktails.
是啊 欢乐时光
Right. Happy hour.
我叫泰勒 急性髓细胞白血病
I’m Taylor. AML.
我是凯特 急性早幼粒细胞白血病
Kate. APL.
-罕见 -是啊
– A rarity. – Yeah, right?
-你在好转期吗 -今天算是吧
– You’re in remission? – Today, anyway.
-化疗? -对
– Chemo? – Yeah.
你不来医院的时候都做些什么
So, what do you do when you’re not here at the hospital?
无所事事
Nothing.
等着发病再回来
Just wait for something that makes me come back.
也许我们可以一起做点什么
Well, then maybe we could hang together sometime?
是呀
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
能给我你的手♥机♥号♥吗
Can I get your phone number?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
我叫泰勒
I’m Taylor, by the way.
莎拉·菲茨杰拉德 很高兴认识你
Sara Fitzgerald. Nice to meet you.
好了 泰勒 你可以走了
Okay, Taylor. You’re out of here.
5 5 5
555…
…0 1 7 3
…0 1 7 3.
我得走了
Well, I gotta go.
我会打给你的 凯特
I’ll call you, Kate.
-你觉得怎么样 -那男孩不错
– So, what do you think? – Girl, that boy is fine.
我就知道 你觉得他会打来吗
I know, right? So do you think he’ll call?
我不知道 亲爱的 我…
I don’t know, baby, I….
喂?
Hello?
我只是想确认下你没有给我假号♥码
Okay, I just wanted to make sure you didn’t give me a bogus number.
放射治疗让凯特进入好转期
The radiation, which ultimately put Kate into remission…
却也使她的身体渐渐垮掉
…worked its magic by wearing her down.
泰勒·安布罗斯 像一种神奇的魔药
Taylor Ambrose, a drug of an entirely different sort…
不断地给她以力量
…worked his magic by building her up.
我们明天可能不能过去
I don’t think that we can actually make it tomorrow…
你明天去接她行吗
…So do you mind picking her up?
没问题
I can totally pick her up.
你还好吗 我在吃饭 你呢
Hi. How are you? No, just eating dinner. You?
谁的电♥话♥
Who is that?
她的新男友 泰勒
Oh, that’s her new boyfriend, Taylor.
什么 她有男朋友了?
What? She has a boyfriend?
他们一起坐在花坛边看书
They go to borders together and read books.
看上去可傻了
And it’s really dorky.
-想看照片吗 -当然
– Do you wanna see a picture? – Yes.
给我那个包
Hand me the bag, please.
鸡肉 别碰着鸡肉
The chicken. Watch the chicken, please.
他是个不错的孩子 我喜欢他
He’s actually a really good kid. I like him.
谢谢
Thank you.
确实很不错
He’s, like, really good.
-很帅 是吧 -没错
– Cute, right? – Yeah.
你很厉害 小凯
You did good, Katie!
-怎么了 -没事
– What’s the matter? – Nothing.
她回来了
She’s home.
我尝到了环磷酰胺的味道
I can taste your cytoxan.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没事的
No, it’s okay.
我其实挺喜欢的
I kind of like it.
而且…
Besides…
他们昨天说我的病又复发了
…they told me yesterday I’m relapsing.
下周我也要开始化疗
I start chemo next week.
那味道倒是帮我省事了
Maybe it’ll save me a dose.
和你在一起很开心
I had a really good time.
我也是
Me too.
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
现在醒了
I am now.
怎么样 约会怎么样
So how was it? Was it great?
我们接吻了
We kissed.
接吻了?
You kissed?
什么感觉 性感还是恶心
What was it like? Was it sexy? Was it gross?
-舌吻了吗 -都不是
– Was there a lot of tongue? – No.
只是很美妙
It was nice.
你怎么知道该怎么接吻
How did you know what to do?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
就那么发生了
I just did.
他手上有疤
He has scars on his hands…
是治疗移植物抗宿主病时留下的
…from graft-versus-host.
我们牵手时我可以摸到
I could feel them when we were holding hands.
是不是感觉很奇怪
Was that weird?
感觉我们彼此相配
It was kind of like we matched.
进行多长时间了
How far into it are you?
刚开始
Just started.
跟你赌100块
A hundred bucks says you won’t make it
3分钟之内你会把胃里的饼干吐出来
Till 3 without tossing your cookies.
你真恶心
You’re disgusting.
你真是游手好闲 没别的地方可去吗
Such a slacker. Don’t you have anywhere to be?
没有 你想做什么
No, nowhere. And what are you doing?
打发我走然后逃掉咱们打的赌
You’re trying to weasel your way out of the bet?
我是想给你省点事儿 虽然…
I’m trying to spare you. Although–
没事
Okay.
会好的
Okay.
给我
Here.
抱歉
Sorry.
别抱歉 明天就会轮到我了 给
What are you talking about? Tomorrow it could be me. Here.
不要了
No.
相信我 你需要的
Trust me, you need it.
相信我
Trust me.
有趣的约会 是吧
Fun date, huh?
看来你中午吃的是薯条 对吧
So you had french fries for lunch, huh?
你真恶心
You’re disgusting.
你打赌输了 掏钱还债
And you lost the bet, pay up.
我没钱 我以身相许吧
I don’t have any money. I’ll pay you in sexual favors.
真是…真是不错
That’s– that’s just great.
不如问问你妈妈
Why don’t we ask your Mom about that?
你们继续下去的话
Keep it up and your next date
下次的约会只能是在抽骨髓的时候了
Will be during a bone-marrow aspiration.
开玩笑而已
Just joking.
但愿是吧
Yeah, I hope so.
我恨你 恨死你了
I hate you. I really hate you.
那个…医院…
…So the hospital…
要为患病的孩子办舞会
…It throws this dance for sick kids.
确实挺傻的 就像普通的舞会一样
It’s really dorky. It’s done like a regular prom.
乐队 礼服 还有掺血小板的潘趣酒
With a band and tuxes and punch spiked with platelets…
去年我没有舞伴所以很无趣
…and last year I went stag and it was really dumb.
我在想…
But I was thinking…
你是病号♥我也是病号♥ 我们可以…
…Well, you’re a patient and l’m a patient, and maybe we could
我们可以一起去