What about that prisoner story? Prisoners are in there for 1 0 years…
手握虚拟的高尔夫球杆练习
…and practicing their invisible golf swing.
他们不断练习 然后大脑里想象着手握高尔夫球杆…
They practice, and see it in their mind…
所以当他们刑满释放出来之后 成了业余高尔夫球手
…so by the time they get out, boom, they’re scratch golfers.
是真的 我甚至听过那些母亲…
It’s true. I’ve even heard about those mothers…
拥有超能量…
…the ones who get supernatural power…
她们可以举起一辆轿车 拯救她们的孩子 太神奇了
…and they can lift up a car and save their babies. It’s amazing.
-奇迹每天都在发生 -对的
– Miracles happen every day. – That’s right.
这个世界不是由科学跟医学组成的
This world isn’t made up of science and medicine.
世上有些世人都无法解释的能量存在
There are powerful things out there that none of us can understand.
看看那本书吧 里面有更多这样的故事
Read the book. There’s more over here.
我们会看那本书的 我保证 我会看那本书的
We’ll read the book. I promise,I’ll read the book.
抱歉 大家该离开了 探视时间已经结束了
Sorry, guys, everybody’s gotta go. Visiting hours are over.
-说真的 都出去吧 -我们才刚到这儿
– Seriously, out. – We just got here.
我们刚叫了外卖♥♥ 我真的很饿
We just gotta eat. I’m personally starving.
希望很快再见到你
See you really soon, okay?
走吧
Come on.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
我爱你们 但你们可以先回去吗
I love you all, but could you go home?
我要单独跟妈妈待一会儿
I need some time with Mom.
我们走吧 走吧
Let’s go. Come on.
你不想谈谈吗
You don’t wanna talk?
不想
Nope.
你在生我气吗
Are you mad at me?
我没有生你的气 我就是生气而已
I’m not mad at you, I’m just mad.
你要休息一会儿 好吗
You gotta get some rest, okay?
你要坚强地面对手术
You be strong for surgery.
这是我做给你的
I made this for you.
是什么
What is it?
一切
It’s everything.
是我们
It’s us.
很不错 是吗
It was a good one, wasn’t it?
最棒的礼物
The best.
记得那个夏天 当我要去露营的时候
Remember that summer when I went away to camp?
我很害怕会想念你们
And I was so scared that I’d miss you guys.
-记得 -在我上巴士之前…
– Yeah. – Before I got on the bus…
你告诉我要坐左边…
…you told me to take a seat on the left side…
靠窗的位置…
…right next to the window…
那样我就可以向后看 看到你们
…so I’d be able to look back and see you there.
我记得
I remember.
现在我坐在同样的位置
I get the same seat now.
会没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
会没事的 妈妈
It’s gonna be okay, Mom.
我保证
I promise.
我姐姐当晚去世了
My sister died that night.
我希望我能说 她奇迹般的康复了…
I wish I could say that she made some miracle recovery…
但她没有
…but she didn’t.
她停止了呼吸
She just stopped breathing.
我希望能告诉你们凯特的死所带来的好的一面…
And I wish I could tell you that there was some good that came out of it..
我们都可以重新回到生活轨道
…that through Kate’s death we could all go on living.
或是她的生命有某种特殊的意义…
Or even that her life had some special meaning…
他们以她的名字命名公园 或是街道
…like they named a park after her, or a street…
或是高等法♥院♥因为她而改变一条律法
…or that the supreme court changed a law because of her.
但那些都没发生
But none of that happened.
此刻她就像一片蓝天上的白云 烟消云散了
She’s just gone…a little piece of blue sky now.
而我们都得继续生活
And we all have to move on.
几天之后 来了一位客人
A few days later, I got a surprise visitor.
有人想要见你
Somebody here wants to see you.
嘉杰
Hey, Judge.
我来带这个给你的
I brought this for you.
我们赢了
We won.
你仍然得做家庭作业…
You still have to do your homework and
当你父母叫你上♥床♥睡觉的时候 你就得去睡觉
Go to bed when your parents tell you to…
但现在你正式不再受医学控制了
…but you’re now officially medically emancipated.
90%胜算率 对吗
Ninety-percent success rate, right?
是91%
Ninety-one.
我想我该走了
…I suppose I should go.
谢谢你的拜访 亚先生 见到你真的很开心
Thanks for stopping by, Mr. A. It was really good to see you.
我也是
You too.
如果将来有任何需要…
If there’s ever anything else you need…
你知道的
…you know?
好的
Okay.
嘉杰
Judge.
人生发生了质的改变
Life is different now.
在过去几年里 很多事都变了
A lot has changed in the last few years.
妈妈又回到了工作岗位 重开了她的律师事务所…
Mom went back to work, rebuilt her practice…
并且生意很不错
…and is now making a very nice living.
爸爸提早退休…
Dad took an early pension…
现在致力于城市问题少年咨♥询♥顾问的工作
…and now spends time counseling troubled inner-city youths.
杰西最棒了
And Jesse’s doing best of all.
凯特死后 他的生活彻底改变
After Kate died, he turned his life around.
他回到校园…
He went back to school…
拿到一所纽约不错的艺术院校的奖学金
…and got himself a scholarship to a fancy Art Academy in New York.
纵然我们已逐渐成熟并且搬家…
And even though we’ve grown up and moved away…
但每年凯特的生辰 我们都会一起去度假
…every year, on Kate’s birthday, we all take a vacation together…
而且总是去同一个地方
…and it’s always to the same place.
我永远不会明白为何凯特会死 而我们都得活着
I’ll never understand why Kate had to die and we all got to live.
我想 无从解释吧
There’s no reason for it, I guess.
生死由命 没人会理解
Death’s just death, nobody understands it.
从前…
Once upon a time…
我认为我是为了拯救姐姐的生命而生的
…I thought I was put on earth to save my sister.
而最终 我却拯救不了她
And in the end, I couldn’t do it.
我现在意识到…
I realize now…
那并不重要
…that wasn’t the point.
重要的是 我有个姐姐
The point was, I had a sister.
一位出色的姐姐
She was fantastic.
总有一天 我肯定会再见到她的
One day, I’m sure I’ll see her again.
但在那之前…
But until then…
我们的关系仍旧在继续
…our relationship continues.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!