Yeah. It’s my body, I want to be able to make my own decisions…
怎么对待我的身体
…about what to do with it.
不 不是 我了解你 安娜·菲茨杰拉德 那不是实话
No. No,I know you, Anna Fitzgerald, and that’s not it.
那并不合乎情理
It doesn’t add up.
过去一周到现在 你一直在逃避问题
For a week now you’ve been avoiding the question.
“我无法告诉你” “对不起” “我不想谈论此事”
“I can’t tell you.” “I’m sorry.” “I don’t wanna talk about it.”
当你姐姐在医院病情逐渐恶化的时候
You’ve been walking around like nothing’s wrong…
你却像个没事人一样在那儿晃悠
…while your sister rots in that hospital!
-我只是不想再那么做了 -我不相信你的话
– I just don’t wanna do it anymore. – I don’t believe you.
-安娜 你在隐瞒事实 -没有
– You are hiding something, Anna. – I’m not.
人们把他们的肾脏捐给完全不认识的人
People give their kidneys to total strangers.
-你最好马上说出实情 -我在说啊
– You’d better start talking right now. – I’m talking!
-告诉我实情 -我说的都是实话
– You start telling me the truth. – I am! I’m telling you the truth.
你没有说实话 因为如果你在说实话 我会不知道吗
You’re not. Because if you are, I don’t know you.
-上帝啊 安娜 告诉他们吧 -你给我闭嘴
– Jesus christ, Anna, just tell them. – You shut up!
-告诉他们我们为什么要起诉 -你向我保证过你不会说出来
– Tell them why are we here – You promised me you wouldn’t do this!
告诉他们
Tell them!
-天哪 你们这群人实在太蠢了 -你向我保证过
– God, you people are so stupid! – You promised!
-凯特想死 -闭嘴
– Kate wants to die! – Stop it!
是她指使安娜做这些事 因为她知道她活不了了
She’s making Anna do all this because she knows she’s not gonna survive.
-你说谎 杰西 -不 是事实
– That’s a lie, Jesse! – Oh, no, it’s not!
凯特正濒临死亡 大家都心知肚明
Kate’s dying and everybody knows it.
你只是太爱她了 不想让她死
You just love her so much that you don’t want to let her go.
阁下
Your honor?
但时间到了 妈妈 凯特已经有心理准备了
But it’s time, Mom. Kate’s ready.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
凯特会告诉我的
Kate would have told me.
-阁下 我… -妈妈 她有告诉你
– Your honor, I– – Mom, she did tell you.
她告诉过你
She did.
你跟说了几百万遍了 你不想接受事实罢了
She told you a million times. You didn’t wanna hear it.
亚历山大先生
Mr. Alexander.
亚历山大先生
Mr. Alexander.
那时 我才明白坎贝尔·亚历山大为何会
Right then, I understood the real reason…
接我的案子
…why Campbell Alexander took on my case.
并不是为了臭名昭著
It wasn’t for the notoriety.
他是一名癫痫病患者
He was an epileptic.
他知道无法控制自己身体的感受
He knew what it was like to not have control over his own body.
安娜?
Anna?
小妹
Sissy.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
别担心
Don’t worry.
只是肾脏在适应新药产生的副作用罢了
It’s just the new medicine getting ready for the kidney.
疼吗
You in pain?
疼?
Pain?
我的整个人生就是一场苦难
My whole life is a pain.
要结束了 小妹
This is the end, sissy.
从现在开始只会变得更可怕
It just gets scarier from here on out.
妈妈会把我剁碎 切碎…
Mom’s gonna chop me and cut me…
直到我变成一碟蔬菜
…till I’m a vegetable.
她用电线电击培氏皿里的两个细胞
Two cells in a petri dish that she shocks with an electric cord.
你会好起来的
You’ll be all right.
结束了
It’s over.
是时候该离开了
Time to go.
我需要你帮我个忙 小妹
I need you to do me a favor, sissy.
什么
What favor?
你可以解放我
You can release me.
你确定不要放假休息一下吗
Are you certain you don’t wanna take the rest of the day off?
不用 阁下 我没事
Oh, no, your honor. I’m fine.
没必要休庭 对吧
Anything for a recess, right?
安娜 必须明确指出
So, Anna, for the record.
你有告诉凯特你要是停止捐献 那么她就会死吗
Did you tell Kate you would stop being a donor so that she could die?
-有 -那她说了些什么
– Yeah. – And what did she say?
爸妈会杀了我的
Mom and Dad are gonna kill me.
我该怎么告诉他们
What am I supposed to tell them?
告诉他们你也很重要
Tell them you’re important too.
告诉他们你想踢球
Tell them you wanna play soccer.
告诉他们你想要当啦啦队长
Tell them you wanna cheerlead.
他们决不会相信我的
They’ll never believe me.
不 他们会信的
Yeah, they will.
你想知道为什么吗
And you wanna know why?
因为那些都是事实
Because it’s the truth.
-孩子 -我知道
– Oh, boy. – I know.
你害怕吗
You scared?
不怕 我知道我会没事的
No. I know I’ll be okay.
你觉得会发生什么事
What do you think happens?
我是说 你会去哪里
I mean, where do you go?
我也不知道 宝贝
I don’t know, baby.
但谁知道呢
But who knows?
任何地方 也许我会碰到泰勒
Wherever it is, maybe I’ll run into Taylor.
你会等我吗
Will you wait for me?
什么
What?
如果你去了任何疯狂之地 你会等我吗
If you go anywhere crazy, will you wait?
我怎么知道如何找你
I mean, how will I know how to find you?
如果你真的迷路了或是害怕了…
If you’re ever lost or scared…
就去蒙大纳
…go to Montana.
-蒙大纳? -是的
– Montana? – Yeah.
我会在那儿
That’s where I’ll be.
她说了什么 安娜
What did she say, Anna?
她说 “谢谢”
She said, “thanks.”
好了 我想审讯得差不多了…
All right, I think I have enough information…
但在我做裁决之前 如果可以的话
But before I make my decision, I’d like to visit Kate,
我要去见见凯特
If that’s all right.
很难说 大约在24跟48小时之间左右
It’s hard to say. It takes from anywhere between 24 and 48 hours or so.
231室的病人要放射治疗
Radiology therapist to room 231.
231室的病人要放射治疗
Radiology therapist to room 231.
亲爱的 感觉怎么样
Hey, sweetheart. How you feeling?
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你看起来不错 不错
Hi. Hey, you look good. You do.
瞧 我买♥♥了本书给你
Look, I got you this book, okay?
里面都是冥想 想象 康复之类的东西
It’s full of guided meditations, visualizations, healing stuff.
真的对你很有好处
Really good for you, okay?
加油
Keep fighting.
人生还长着呢
A lot of living to do, okay?
-向我保证 -我保证
– All right, promise me? – Promise.
-保证? -我保证
– Promise? – Promise.
你泄露了秘密啊 调皮蛋
Hey, you let the cat out of the bag, you naughty boy.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn’t know what else to do.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你知道你做了什么吗
Hey, you know what you did?
你知道你多么勇敢吗
You know how brave you are?
-来些披萨怎么样 -我就是来吃披萨的
– How about some pizza? – I’m up for that.
当然 当然好啊
Definitely. Definitely. Yeah.
-正是时候啊 -我去叫披萨
– Good timing. – I’ll get the pizza.
安娜要一片披萨 那我就给她一片好了
Yeah, Anna wants a slice. I’m just gonna pass it out.
-要奶酪的… -不错
– There’s cheese- – There’s an idea.
还有意大利辣香肠 都要
And pepperoni and everything.
你们要奶酪的 对吗
You guys want cheese, right?
安娜要一块有奶酪跟意大利辣香肠的?
Anna wants a piece. Of cheese, pepperoni?
我要披萨跟七喜 谢谢
I want pizza and 7up. Thank you.
你只要告诉自己 你会好起来的
You’ve just gotta tell yourself you’re gonna get better.
告诉你的大脑自我治疗 当你睡觉的时候也这么想
Tell your brain to heal yourself and work on it while you’re sleeping.
-好的 -我不是在开玩笑
– Okay. – I’m not kidding.
-好 我会的 我保证 -好的
– No, I will. I promise. – Okay.
潜意识真的是一个非常强大的东西
Subconscious mind is a really powerful thing.
对的 就像我在电视上看到的一位女士
Yeah, you know, it’s like this lady I saw on TV.
她会跟她的癌细胞说话 叫它们消失
She would talk to her cancer cells and ask them to go away.
最终它们真的消失了 我可没编 这是真事
And eventually they did. I did not make this up, this is true.
-“消失吧 癌细胞” -对 就是那样
– “Go away, cancer cells.” – Yeah, like that.
-“快消失” -说得比那更有诚意一点
– “Out.” – Speaking more sincerely than that.
听过关于囚犯的故事吗 囚犯在里面关了10年

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!